脱口而出Mp3疯狂准备篇12(在线收听

75. That’s it!(就是这样!)


【疯狂注释】
通常用于表示对方动作正确,以示鼓励之意。在教授驾驶汽车方法、打高尔夫球的姿势、跳舞、游泳、英语的发音等等情况


下都可以使用。


Driving Teacher Now stay on the road. Don’t go too far to the left. That’s it. That’s it. Good.
(汽车教练:方向盘握直,不要太偏左。就是这样,就是这样。好极了。)


76. That’s life.(生活就是这样。)


77. That’s not fair.(那不公平。)


【Kim’s Note】These sentences are always used together when parents argue with children, especially teenage


children!


【疯狂实战】


A You told me I could spend the weekend at my friend’s house and now you’re telling me I can’t go That’s


not fair!


(你说过我可以在朋友家度周末的,现在你又说我不能去了。那不公平!)


B Too bad, that’s life.


(太糟了,生活就是这样。)


78. There’s no hurry.(不用着急。)


79. There’s not much hope.(没有多大希望。)


80. There’s something wrong here.(这儿有点不对劲。)


81. Things are looking good.(事情看起来很顺利。)


82. Well done!(干得好!)


83. What a bore!(真是个惹人讨厌的家伙!)


84. What a nice surprise!(真是令人喜出望外!)


85. What a shame!(真是可惜!)


【疯狂注释】
用在听到或看到不好的消息,安慰对方的话。


【疯狂实战】


A Mary wrecked her brand new car.


(玛丽撞坏了她那辆崭新的车子。)


B Oh, what a shame!


(噢,太可惜了!)


86. What happened(发生了什么事?)


87. What’s the problem(怎么回事?)


88. What’s up(怎么了?)


89. Who knows!(谁知道啊!)


【疯狂注释】
当有人提出问题,你不知道问题的答案,而且有一种你也想知道该问题的答案,但似乎没有人会知道的无可奈何感时,就可


以回答Who knows!


【疯狂实战】


A Do you know what we’re having for dinner


(你知道我们晚餐要吃什么吗?)


B Who knows – it could be anything.


(谁知道 —— 什么都有可能。)


90. Why not ask them(为什么不问他们?)


91. You bet!(当然!)


【疯狂实战】


A Can you give me a ride home


(你可以载我回家吗?)


B You bet.


(好的。)


92. You can say that again.(一点也没错。)


93. You can’t be serious!(你开玩笑吧! 你不会是当真吧!)


94. You know what I mean?(你懂我的意思吗?)


95. You said it.(我也这么觉得。)


【疯狂注释】
用于较亲密的朋友间,表示同意他的看法。


【疯狂实战】


A That was a great movie. It really got to me.


(这部电影真棒,好叫我感动。)


B You said it.


(我也这么觉得。)


96. You should apologize.(你应该道歉。)


97. You should make up your mind.(你应该下决心。)


【Kim’s Note】Everyone knows a person who can never decide anything! Use this sentence to encourage him.


98. You should save your money.(你应该节约钱。)


99. You shouldn’t get your hopes up.(你不应该抱太大希望。)


100. You’re telling me!(说得一点没错。)


【疯狂注释】
此句用于亲密朋友间,表示同意他的看法。
【疯狂实战】


A That was a tough test.


(好难的考试啊!)


B You’re telling me.


(就是啊!)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tuokouerchu/25463.html