法律英语就该这么说 第102期:在申请注册登记前在公司章程中必须载明股本额(在线收听

  必背句型:
A:Prior to application for registration,the share capital must be stipulated in the Articles.
在申请注册登记前,在公司章程中必须载明股本额。
B:Before application for registration,the share capital must be stipulated in the Articles.
在申请注册登记前,在公司章程中必须载明股本额。
Prior to making decisions,you should consider carefully.
作决定之前,你必须认真考虑。
Before making decisions,you should consider carefully.
作决定之前,你必须认真考虑。
延伸阅读:
A:The chairman was personally liable for the company's debts.
董事长对公司债务承担个人责任。
B:I don't understand the condition.
我不明白这种状况。
The chairman was personally responsible for the company's debts.
董事长对公司债务承担个人责任。
He was all liable for the fault.
他对这次过失负全责。
You need to be liable for the fault.
你需要对这次过失负责。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/flyyzms/256984.html