情满人间的温馨故事 第3期:恋爱(在线收听

  Love starts as an attraction to another.
爱萌芽,源于彼此吸引.
Love grows with mutual respect.
爱生长,源于相互尊重.
Love thrives on confidence and dignity.
爱开花,基于尊贵.
Love survives on wisdom and honor.
爱永生,归于高尚.
New love, stirs the emotions, moves the soul and fires the blood setting hearts aflame.
新欢,挑动激情,感动灵魂,升腾热血点燃心灵.
Love of a mate provides us with another soul to feel kinship, with someone to share life with,someone to be loved, in spite of shortcomings and human frailties.
对配偶的爱让我们拥有恶劣另一个可以感受亲情的灵魂; 可以共渡今生;可以去爱而不去计较缺点和不足;
Someone with which we can share meaningful conversation, and plans for the future.
可以一同分享有意义的谈话, 一同勾画明天,
Someone to recall the past with,to dream with.
一同回忆过去, 一同梦想未来.
Someone with whom silence is comfortable.
同爱人在一起,就是沉默也令人惬意.
Another soul on the earth who is in tune with yours.
爱也让我们拥有了另一个在世间与你合拍的灵魂.
Someone who cares deeply about your well being and who in turn is cared for by you... just as deeply.
她深深牵挂着你的健康,而你也为此牵挂着她...都是同样的深.
Someone whose happiness means as much, if not more than your own.
她的快乐与你的快乐相比,其中的意义有过之而无不及.
Someone to place your trust in without fear of betrayal.
她让你坚信对爱至死不渝,就算别离之际也无际也无须挂虑,
Not having to worry when you are apart, because you are secure in the knowledge that they will honor the love you share.
因为对爱得到尊重你们满怀信心,她让你有望白头偕老,
Someone to hopefully grow old beside, to share the winter of life with, while recalling the summer of your dreams.
怀着对梦想中夏日的追忆,一同走过生命的冬季.
Lover is someone who, with a look, can touch your heart, ease your mind and bring comfort to your soul.
所谓心上人,便是只看一眼就能打动你的心,舒畅你的情,给你的灵魂带来安慰.
Someone whose voice is music to your ear.
她的声音对你总是那样动听.
Someone who by just entering a room makes your heart soar and joy fill your being, makes you want to touch them, be close to them.
她只要一进房门就会让你的心飞翔.她能用欲火将你的热血化作耀眼的火焰,她的存在是你的精神食粮.
Who cant run your blood to molten fire with desire, their presence being food for your soul.
她与你之间的爱情随着时光流逝只会更深而不会浅.她只愿与你分忧解难,而不会因为任何困难而草草了结.
Someone for whom your love grows stronger not weaker with the passing years.
她愿意与你同甘共苦,她可以与你共渡难关.
Someone who is willing to talk out problems and share concerns, not look for an easy way out if all does not go just as expected.
她与你分享的可以包罗万象;温柔梦想和渴望与泪光,而多半是人生的景象.
Someone to share all things with: tenderness,passion, warmth, dreams and desire, laughter and tears but mostly life's journey.
她随意脱下衣服都能让你回味起爱情,就好象她的芬芳在衣上汇聚,
A casually dropped piece of clothing can bring your love to mind as the scent of them clings, and turns your thoughts to love, as pleasant memories collect to be reviewed at leisure.
勾起了你对爱的追忆,就好象闲暇间拾起美好的记忆要来细心斟酌.
Love of a partner requires long-term commitment and wisdom and above all, work from both partners to nourish and nurture that love into a living growing thing. Without nourishment, all things die, even love.
爱一个人不仅要长久的承诺和智慧,更需要要彼此不且的努力,要把这份爱培育和呵护为一个充满生机而不断发展的个体.没有滋润,万物及亡,爱也不例外.
Do not easily discard love, for the day may come when love, in turn, discards you.
不要轻易放弃你的爱,否则有朝一日也会这样放弃你.
Place a high value in this the most precious of life's joys.
要珍惜这一生命中最宝贵的乐趣.有人一生从未找到这种财富.
Some never find this treasure, many find and lose it through no fault of their own.
但更多的人是找到了,又失去了,尽管这不是他们的错.
Some discard it lightly as if it were of little value and easily replaced.
还有人将它轻易放弃,就好象它毫无意义,可以随意代替.
The ability to love and be loved is the mosrt precious of girfts given to man, and as such should be hightly treasured.
爱和被爱的能力是上苍给予人类的最珍贵礼物,我们应该好好珍惜.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qmrjwxgs/257238.html