英语小达人 361 Duck Who Loves Grapes(在线收听

   Duck Who Loves Grapes爱吃葡萄的鸭子A duck walks into a convenience store on Wednesday afternoon. He asks the storeowner if they have any grapes for sale.

  星期三的下午,一只鸭子走进一间便利店。它问店主有没有葡萄卖。
  The storeowner says, "No. But we'll get some in on Monday."店主答道:“现在没有。但是我们星期一会进一些。”
  Duck says, "Okay." and he leaves.
  鸭子说:“好吧。”就走了。
  On Thursday, the duck comes back in and says, "You got any grapes?"星期四,鸭子又走进店来问:“有葡萄吗?”
  The owner once again replies, "I told you yesterday, and I'll tell you today: We don't get any grapes in until next Monday!"店主又答道:“昨天我就告诉你了,今天我再说一遍:我们下星期一才会进葡萄。”
  The duck says, "Okay." and he leaves.
  鸭子说:“好吧。”就走了。
  On Friday, the duck walks in again and asks, "You got any grapes?"星期五,鸭子又走进店来问:“有葡萄吗?”
  The owner is very annoyed and screams at him, "LOOK! I told you yesterday, I told you the day before yesterday, and I'll tell you today, WE DON'T GET ANY GRAPES IN UNTIL NEXT MONDAY!! If you come in here again and ask for grapes before Monday, I'm gonna nail your bill to the floor!"店主不胜其烦地冲它大叫:“你听好喽!我前天就告诉你了,我昨天也告诉你了,我今天再说一遍,我们下星期一才会进葡萄!!如果你在下星期一之前再进来问我要葡萄,我就用钉子把你的大嘴钉在地上。”
  The duck replies, "Okay," and he leaves.
  鸭子说:“好吧。”就走了。
  On Saturday, the duck returns once again and asks, "You got any nails?"星期六,鸭子又来了,问道:“有钉子吗?”
  The owner says, "No."店主说:“没有。”
  The duck says, "Well then, you got any grapes?"鸭子说:“好吧,有葡萄吗?”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yyxdr/266100.html