金融口语实战回话第18期:银行业务 透支罚金(在线收听

   A:Would you like to ask any questions?

  请问有什么问题吗?
  B:I need to know about the fees.
  我想问问关于费用的问题。
  A:What kind of fees?
  那是什么费用呢?
  B:I’m asking about overdraft fees.
  就是信用卡透支费。
  A:You have to pay a small fee every time you overdraft.
  是这样的,每次透支,你都要支付一笔数目很小的费用。
  B:What’s the fee?
  怎么算的?
  A:The fee is $25 every time you overdraft.
  每次25美元。
  B:How is that a small fee?
  怎么会有这样的费用?
  A:That fee should keep you from overdrafting.
  这是出于防止透支目的而设置的。
  B:I see.
  好吧。
  A:Do you have any more questions?
  请问还有别的问题吗?
  B:I don’t need to know anything else. Thank you.
  暂时还没有,谢谢你。
  words:
  单词:
  1.fee n.
  费用,支酬金,小费
  It's unusual for sino customers to pay fees to the waiter.
  国内的消费者没有给服务生小费的习惯。
  2.overdraft vt. & n.
  透支,透支额
  Overdrafting is not a good habit of consuming.
  透支额度消费不是个好习惯。
  3.keep somebody from doing something
  阻止,防止某人做某事
  Rules are setting to keep everyong from behaving illegally.
  规则的设立是为了防止人们犯罪。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jrkyhh/267103.html