金融口语实战会话第20期:人民币兑换德马克(在线收听

   A:I would like to exchange Chinese money into German currency please.

  我想把人民币兑换成德国马克。
  B:Certainly. How much will you be exchanging today?
  可以。您想换多少钱?
  A:How about 50,000 RMB. Would that be a problem? 五万人民币?可以吗?
  B:That’s a hefty amount. But that should have no problem at all. You should be aware that there is a ten-percent service charge, though.
  您兑换的钱很多,但是不成问题。请注意我们要收百分之十的服务费。
  A:Ten percent! Now that’s hefty! 百分之十,大多了!
  B:Wait a minute… do you have an account with us?
  等等,您有我们银行的户头吗?
  A:Yes I do; here is my account number.
  有。这是账户号。
  B:For members, there is a small transaction charge, but it’s only 5 dollars per transaction. Any particular denomination?
  会员的话,业务费会少点,每笔5美元。还需要其他币种吗?
  A:3,000 marks in hundreds and the rest in tens and twenty’s, please.
  要三千一百马克的,其它的要十马克和二十马克的。
  B:Here you are Mr. Lee. Will there be anything else?
  给您,Lee先生。您还需要其他的服务吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jrkyhh/267105.html