就餐时间套用单句(在线收听

   抱怨食物

  1.These eggs are too hard.
  这些蛋煮得太老了。
  2.This toast is too darkl
  这土司烤得太焦了!
  3.I wanted my steak well-done. But this one here is at most medium.
  我要的是熟透的牛排。可这份牛排至多也就是半熟。
  抱怨服务
  1.There's no ashtray on the table.
  桌上没有烟灰缸。
  2.Excuse me. We are still waiting for the knives and forks.
  打扰一下。我们要的刀叉怎么还没有拿来?
  3.It is taking too long.
  我们等得太久了。
  4.We ordered the non-spicy dish, why is it still spicy?
  我们点的是不辣的,怎么拿来的还是辣的?
  5.I didn't order this dish.
  我没有点这道菜。
  6. This plate is cracked.
  这个碟子有裂缝。
  处理投诉
  1.I'm very sorry for my clumsiness.
  我为我的笨拙道歉。
  2.I'm very sorry to have spoilt your evening.
  我很抱歉破坏了您今晚的兴致。
  3.We might have overlooked some points.
  我们可能忽略了一些细小的地方。
  4.I assure you that it won't happen again.
  请您放心,这样的事不会再发生了。
  背景知识
  吃西餐时,应注意:①由左侧入座;②把餐巾对折,放在膝上;③原则上右手拿刀,左手拿叉,不过要是不习惯的话,用右手拿叉也无妨;④即使叉子或汤匙掉落地上也不必俯身拾起,请服务生再拿一副新的来便可;⑤汤匙不要发出声音;⑥不要张口吹热的东西;⑦用完甜点之前禁止抽烟。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/273840.html