面试英语口语脱口而出 第51期:信号不是很顺畅(在线收听

   1. Sorry, can you repeat that again? I can't hear you.

  对不起,你能再说一遍吗?我听不见。
  2. There is too much static on the line.
  电话里杂音太多。
  3 Pardon? I can hardly hear you.
  对不起,我听不见。
  4. We've got a bad line;can you repeat that?
  信号特别不好,你能重复一遍吗?
  5. Sorry, the connection is terrible.
  对不起,信号太弱了。
  6. I'll call you back because I can't hear anything.
  我什么都听不到,一会再打给你吧。
  7. Sorry, we've got a poor connection.
  对不起,信号很不好。
  8. Sorry, I have trouble hearing you.
  对不起,我听不见。
  9. Can you repeat that, please?
  你能重复一遍吗?
  10. I'll call you back because I can't hear anything.
  我什么都听不到,我待会儿再打给你吧。
  Dialogue 1
  对话 1
  A: Hello, this is Julie from Google Corp. Is that Jin Lili?
  A: 你好,我是谷歌公司的茱莉。你是金丽丽吗?
  B: Yes, this is Jin Lili. What can I do for you?
  B: 是的,我是金丽丽。有什么事吗?
  A: I am calling to impart the news that you are supposed to have an inteview.
  A: 我通知你来面试。
  B: There is too much static on the line.
  B: 电话里杂音太多。
  A: I said that you are supposed to have an interview.
  A: 我是,你被通知来面试。
  B: Pardon? I can hardly heat you. I will call you later.
  B: 对不起,我几乎听不见你说什么。我晚点儿打给你吧。
  Dialogue 2
  对话 2
  A: Hi, is that Mr. Wu?
  A: 你好,请问是吴先生吗?
  B: Yes. What can I do for you?
  B: 是的,有什么事吗?
  A: I am calling to query about some of your information.
  A: 我来问问你的一些情况。
  B: We've got a bad line. Can you repeat that please?
  B: 信号特别不好,你能重复一遍吗?
  A: I said I want to ask about some of your information.
  A: 我是说我想问一下你的一些情况。
  B: Sorry, the connection is terrible. I'll call you back because I can't heat anything.
  B: 对不起,信号太弱了。我什么都听不到。待会儿再打给你吧。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kyms/277040.html