奥斯卡经典:《人猿泰山》 You'll Be In My Heart(在线收听

Come, stop your crying, it will be all right.
來吧,別再哭了,一切都會好的
Just take my hand, hold it tight.
只要緊緊抓住我的手
I will protect you from, all around you.
我會一直在你身邊,保護你
I will be here, don't you cry.
我一直在這兒,別再哭泣

For one so small, you seem so strong.
雖然你個子不大,但你看起來是這麼強壯
My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm.
我會緊緊抱著你,給你安全和溫暖
This bond between us, can't be broken.
這會把我們緊緊聯在一起,永不分離
I will be here, don't you cry.
我就在這兒,別再哭泣

Because you‘ll be in my heart, Yes, you‘ll be in my heart.
因為你一直在我心裏面,沒錯,你一直在我心裏面
From this day on, now and forever more, You'll be in my heart.
從現在一直到永遠,你永遠在我心裡面
No matter what they say, You‘ll be here in my heart, always.
無論他們怎麼說,你永遠在我心裏面,永遠

Why can‘t they understand the way we feel?
爲什麽他們不理解我們的感受
They just don't trust, what they can't explain.
他們只是無法香型他們無法理解的事情
I know we're different but, deep inside us.
我知道我們看起來是不同,但在我們的內心深處
We're not that different at all.
我們沒什麼不同

And you'll be in my heart, Yes, you'll be in my heart
你永遠在我心中,沒錯,你一直在我心裏面
From this day on, Now and forever more.
從這一天開始,現在和永遠都是

Don't listen to them, Cause what do they know.
別聽他們的,因為他們不知道
We need each other, to have, to hold.
我們互相依靠,去擁有,去把握
They'll see in time, I know.
他們會看到的,我從未懷疑

When destiny calls you, You must be strong.
當命運召喚你時,你會更加強壯
I may not be with you, But you've got to hold on.
我也許和你不在一起,但你已經把握住了
They'll see in time, I know, We'll show them together.
他們會看到的,我知道,我們回憶起做給他們看

Cause you'll be in my heart, Beileve me, you'll be in my heart.
因為你一直在我心裏面,沒錯,你一直在我心裏面
From this day on, Now and forever more.
從今天起,一直到永遠
Oh, you'll be in my heart, No matter what they say
噢,你一直在我心裏面,無論他們說什麼
You'll be in my heart, always
你都永遠在我心裏面,永遠
Always......
永遠

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/aoskb/277291.html