外贸服装口语 第65期:收付款之实用句型(3)(在线收听

 Charging 收付款S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences二. 票据S1: Do you have receipt?

你有收据吗?
S2: I give you receipt.
我给你收据。
S3: Here's your receipt.
这是您的收据。
S4: Please affix your signature below.
请在下面签字。
S5: May I have your signature here, please?
请在这里签名好吗?
S6: We alternated different accounts.
我们交替使用不同的账户。
S7: The payments have been duly receipted.
付款已开了收据了。
S8: This is your invoice. Please keep it.
这是您的发票,请保存好。
S9: Here is the bill. Please pay the cashier.
这是账单,请到收银台付款。
S10: Your change and receipt, please keep well.
你的找头和收据,请收好。
S11: Here's your receipt, and this is your purchase.
这是收据,这是您买的东西。
S12: Please invoice the goods at the contract price.
请按合同价格开出此货物的发票。
S13: All the invoice values amount in the aggregate to $30,000.
所有发票金额总数为3万美元。
C1: The documents are to be released against payment.
单据应在付款时交付。
C2: The shipments was short invoiced to you by US$1,000.
这批货物发票少开了1000美元。
C3: Under invoicing is not the proper of doing business.
开假发票不是做买卖的正当方法。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wmfzky/280673.html