神探夏洛克第一季第二集_14(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第一季第二集_14

  你就不能让我消停一晚上?
  You couldn't let me have just one night off.
  黄龙马戏团 在伦敦只演一夜 对上号了
  Yellow Dragon Circus, in London for one day. It fits.
  堂口派了一名杀手来英国
  The Tong sent an assassin to England...
  假扮成走钢丝的 拜托 夏洛克 正常点
  Dressed as a tightrope walker. Come on, Sherlock, behave!
  我们的凶手会飞檐走壁和攀绳
  We're looking for a killer who can climb, who can shin up a rope.
  此等身手还能去哪找?
  Where else would you find that level of dexterity?
  中国出境护照发放很严
  Exit visas are scarce in China.
  得有个好理由才能出国
  They need a good reason to get out of that country.
  我只需四处查看一下...
  All I need to do is have a quick look around...
  好呀 你去查吧 我带莎拉去买啤酒
  Fine. You do that, I'll take Sarah for a pint.
  我需要你帮助
  I need your help.
  不巧今晚我还有些别的打算
  I do have a couple of other things on my mind this evening.
  什么打算?
  Like what?
  你开玩笑吧      什么这么重要?
  You are kidding?        What's so important?
  夏洛克 我在约会呢
  Sherlock, I'm in the middle of a date.
  你居然拉我去抓凶手 我是来...
  You're going to chase some killer while I'm trying to...
  干什么?
  What?
  我是来和莎拉一起开心的
  While I'm trying to get off with Sarah.
  嘿 准备好了吗?
  hey... Ready?
  走吧
  Yeah.
  你说马戏团 这不是马戏团
  You said circus. This is not a circus.
  看看观众的规模
  Look at the size of this crowd.
  夏洛克 这是...艺术
  Sherlock, this is...art.
  他们白天另有工作
  This is not their day job.
  抱歉我忘了 这不是马戏团
  Sorry, I forgot, they're not a circus,
  这是国际走私黑帮
  they're a gang of international smugglers.
  经典的中国逃脱术
  Classic Chinese escapology act.
  嗯?         弓弦一触即发
  Hm?        The crossbow's on a delicate string.
  武士得趁它发射前逃脱
  The warrior has to escape his bonds before it fires.
  她刺破沙袋 沙子流出来
  She splits the sandbag, the sand pours out.
  渐渐地 秤砣朝碗下落
  Gradually, the weight lowers into the bowl.
  谢天谢地          老天爷
  Thank God.        My God!
  女士们先生们
  Ladies and gentlemen.
  从万里之遥月色笼罩的扬子江汀
  From the distant moonlit shores of the Yangtze River,
  我们全心为您呈现
  we present, for your pleasure,
  索命中华捕鸟蛛
  the deadly Chinese bird spider.
  看到没?
  Did you see that?
  好呀 好呀
  Well, well.
  找到你了
  Found you.
  快 快 我们走
  Come on. Come on. Let's go!
  我派了几辆车 会堂的人早跑光了
  I sent a couple of cars. The old hall is totally deserted.
  听着 我在马戏团看到了 我们见过的那个纹身
  Look, I saw the mark at the circus. The tattoo that we saw
  两具尸体上 那个堂口的记号
  on the two bodies, the mark of the Tong.
  卢奇和凡?库参与了走私行动
  Lukis and Van Coon were part of a smuggling operation.
  其中一人从中国偷了件珍宝
  One of them stole something in China. Something valuable.
  马戏团演员是黑帮派来
  The circus performers were gang members
  追回它的      追回什么?
  sent here to get it back.        Get what back?
  我们不知道
  We don't know.
  你们不知道?
  You don't know?
  福尔摩斯先生 你说的我都照办了
  Mr Holmes, I've done everything you asked.
  雷斯垂德似乎很看重你的高见
  Lestrade, he seems to think your advice is worth something.
  我下令突击搜查
  I gave the order for a raid.
  拜托你让我有点东西交差
  Please tell me I'll have something to show for it.
  除了一大笔加班费用
  Other than a massive bill for overtime.
  明天他们就回中国了
  They'll be back in China by tomorrow.
  不 不达目的他们不会走人
  No, they won't leave without what they came for.
  得找到他们的藏身处
  We need to find a hideout.
  一个据点
  A rendezvous.
  一定就在这条信息里
  Somewhere in this message it must tell us.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk1/287316.html