神探夏洛克第二季第一集_23(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第一集_23

  只需要一个密码
  You have a passcode to open this.
  我深表遗憾的说 我们有人能逼你说出来
  I deeply regret to say, we have people who can extract it from you.
  夏洛克?         有两个密码
  Sherlock?        There will be two passcodes -
  一个打开手机 一个烧掉硬件
  one to open the phone, one to burn the drive.
  就算胁迫她 你也不知道她会给你哪一个
  Even under duress, you can't know which one she's given
  没有第二次输入的机会
  And there would be no second attempt.
  他很棒 对吧?
  He's good, isn't he?
  我该拿皮带栓走他
  I should have him on a leash.
  也许我真的会呢
  In fact, I might.
  那我们毁了它 就没人能得到这些信息了
  We destroy this, then. No-one has the information.
  好 很好的想法
  Fine, good idea.
  除非没有英国公民的生命
  Unless there are lives of British citizens
  押在你要毁掉的信息上
  depending on the information you burn.
  有吗?Are there?
  要是告诉你 就是公平游戏了
  Telling you would be playing fair.
  我已经不玩游戏了
  I'm not playing any more.
  这是我的要求
  A list of my requests,
  和一些确保我安全的想法
  and some ideas about my protection once they're granted.
  我我想说这不会花国家多少钱
  I'd say it wouldn't blow much of a hole in the wealth of a nation,但那就是撒谎了
  but then I'd be lying.
  你一定在想拿到了就可以安睡了
  I imagine you'd like to sleep on it.
  谢谢 是的
  Thank you, yes.
  太糟了
  Too bad.
  快去跟人们谈条件吧
  Off you pop and talk to people.
  你真是...滴水不漏
  You've been very...thorough.
  真希望我们的人有你一半厉害
  I wish our lot were half as good as you.
  功劳也不是我一个人的 我得到了一点帮助
  I can't take all the credit, I had a bit of help.
  吉姆·莫里亚蒂让我转达致意
  Jim Moriarty sends his love.
  是的 他一直在联系我
  Yes, he's been in touch.
  急着想得到我的注意
  Seems desperate for my attention,
  这我当然可以安排
  Which I'm sure can be arranged.
  我有这么多东西 却不知道该怎么做
  I had all this stuff and never knew what to do with it.
  谢天谢地 有这个咨询罪犯
  Thank God for the consultant criminal.
  给我很多建议 如何与福尔摩斯兄弟玩游戏
  Gave me a lot of advice about how to play the Holmes boys.
  你知道他怎么叫你们吗?
  Do you know what he calls you?
  冰霜人
  The Ice Man...
  和小处男
  ..and the Virgin.
  他不索取什么 只是想制造麻烦
  Didn't even ask for anything, he just likes to cause trouble -
  正是我爱的类型
  that's my kind of man.
  而这就是你
  And here you are,
  让国家屈膝的施虐女王
  the dominatrix who brought a nation to its knees.
  真精彩
  Nicely played.
  不
  No.
  你说什么?
  Sorry?
  我说不是的
  I said no.
  就差一点了 但还不成功
  Very, very close, but no.
  你也被冲昏了头脑
  You got carried away.
  这个有游戏太精益求精了 你玩的太开心了
  The game was too elaborate, you were enjoying yourself too much.
  永远没有太开心这种事
  There's no such thing as too much.
  享受追猎的快乐当然可以
  Oh, enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine.
  太贪馋于游戏的假饵部分
  Craving the distraction of the game,我理解 可是感情用事?
  I sympathise, but sentiment?
  感情用事是失败者的催化剂
  Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.
  感情用事 你在说什么?
  Sentiment? What are you talking about?
  说你
  You.
  上帝啊
  Oh, dear God.
  看看这个可怜的男人
  Look at the poor man.
  你不会真以为我对你有兴趣吧?
  You don't actually think I was interested in you?
  为什么?
  Why?
  因为你是伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯
  Because you're the great Sherlock Holmes,
  带着搞笑帽子的聪明侦探?
  the clever detective in the funny hat?
  不
  No.
  因为我测了你的脉
  Because I took your pulse.
  脉搏加快
  Elevated.
  你的瞳孔放大
  Your pupils dilated.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287960.html