神探夏洛克第二季第二集_1(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第二集_1

  哦 你好啊
  Oh, hello.
  你没事吧
  Are you all right?
  怎么了 小朋友? 迷路了吗?
  What is it, dear? Are you lost?
  巴斯克维尔的猎犬
  The Hounds of Baskerville
  唉 没劲透了
  Well, that was tedious.
  你就这德性坐地铁回来的?
  You went on the tube like that?
  所有出租车司机都拒载
  None of the cabs would take me.
  没事发生?
  Nothing?
  乌干达兵变                         嗯
  Military coup in Uganda.              Hm.
  又有张你戴着那个…                别提了
  Another photo of you with the er...        Oh!
  好吧 内阁重组?
  Well, um, Cabinet reshuffle?
  就没有重要的事吗?
  Nothing of importance?
  天哪我要疯了
  Oh, God!
  约翰 我需要 给我一点
  John, I need some. Get me some.
  不干       快给我一点
  No.        Get me some.
  不行 说好突然戒断的 绝不妥协
  No. Cold turkey we agreed, no matter what.
  别忘了是你付钱收买他们的
  Anyway, you've paid everyone off, remember?
  方圆两英里内 都不会有人卖给你了
  No-one within a two-mile radius will sell you any.
  愚蠢的主意 谁出的来着?
  Stupid idea. Whose idea was that?
  赫德森太太
  Mrs Hudson!
  听着 夏洛克 你都忍到现在了
  Look, Sherlock, you're doing really well,
  这会儿放弃多不值得
  don't give up now!
  告诉我在哪儿
  Tell me where they are!
  求你告诉我
  Please, tell me.
  求你了
  Please.
  抱歉我帮不了你咯
  Can't help, sorry.
  我告诉你下周彩票中奖号
  I'll let you know next week's lottery numbers.
  试试也好死心
  It was worth a try.
  好哟
  Yoo-hoo.
  我的秘密存货 你把我的秘密存货藏哪了?
  My secret supply, what have you done with my secret supply?
  啊?   烟 你都拿到哪去了?
  Eh?   Cigarettes, what have you done with them?
  你从不许我动你东西的
  You never let me touch your things!
  越找就越找不到哦
  Oh, chance would be a fine thing.
  我以为你不是我管家呢
  I thought you weren't my housekeeper.
  我确实不是呀      嗷
  I'm not.           Argh!
  喝杯茶如何? 先把鱼叉放起来
  How about a nice cuppa and perhaps you could put away your harpoon?
  我需要比茶刺激性强七%的东西
  I need something stronger than tea. Seven percent stronger.
  你又去过查特吉先生那儿了
  You've been to see Mr Chatterjee again.
  你说啥?        三明治店
  Pardon?        Sandwich shop.
  新衣服 但袖口有面粉
  That's a new dress, but there's flour on the sleeve.
  你烤东西不会穿这么好
  You wouldn't dress like that for baking.
  夏洛克…         大拇指甲里有箔粉痕迹
  Sherlock...        Thumbnail. Tiny traces of foil.
  又去刮卡了 后面结果不用说了吧
  Been at the scratch cards again. We all know where that leads.
  "卡斯巴之夜"
  Kasbah Nights.
  周一早上用这个太挑逗了吧
  Racy for a Monday morning,
  你觉得呢?
  wouldn't you agree?
  我在博客上写了一篇关于辨别香水的文章
  I wrote a blog on the identification of perfumes on the website.
  你该去读一读
  You should look it up!
  行了
  Please!
  别幻想和查特吉先生去乘游轮了
  Don't pin your hopes on that cruise with Mr Chatterjee,
  没人知道他在唐克斯特有个老婆
  he's got a wife in Duncaster nobody knows about.
  夏洛克          当然了 除了我之外
  Sherlock!        Well, nobody except me.
  我真的不知道你在说什么
  I don't know what you're talking about, I really don't!
  你刚才那是要干嘛?
  What the bloody hell was all that about?
  你不了解
  You don't understand.
  快去跟她道歉
  Go after her and apologise
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287968.html