神探夏洛克第二季第二集_19(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第二集_19

  你真的没事吗? 瞧你脸色煞白
  Are you sure you're OK? You look very peaky.
  没事 我很好
  No, I'm all right.
  想知道的话 那是水母里的绿色荧光蛋白基因
  It was the GFP gene from a jellyfish, in case you're interested.
  什么?
  What?
  兔子用的           好吧
  In the rabbits.        Oh, right, yeah.
  维多利亚多管发光水母 如果你们真想知道
  Aequorea victoria, if you really want to know.
  为什么?            为什么不呢?
  Why?              Why not?
  我们这里不问这个问题 还没有成功
  We don't ask questions like that here. It isn't done.
  其实是搞混了
  It was a mix-up, anyway.
  我女儿抱回了一只实验室样本
  My daughter ended up with one of the lab specimens,
  所以可怜的蓝铃花只能死了
  so poor Bluebell had to go.
  你可真有同情心                     我知道
  Your compassion is overwhelming!      I know.
  我有时也恨自己
  I hate myself sometimes.
  那好 你可以相信我 我是个医生
  So, come on, then, you can trust me, I'm a doctor,
  你们还有什么藏在这里?
  what else have you got hidden away up here?
  拜托你们想象一下
  Listen, if you can imagine it,
  别的地方肯定也有人在干这个 当然有
  someone is probably doing it somewhere. Of course they are.
  克隆?   当然 你还记得多利羊吧?
  Cloning? Yes,of course. Dolly the Sheep, remember?
  克隆人?             怎么不行?
  Human cloning?       Why not?
  或者其它动物? 不是羊
  And what about animals? Not sheep.
  大的动物
  Big animals.
  大小完全不是问题
  Size isn't a problem. Not at all.
  唯一限制就是道德和法律
  The only limits are ethics and the law
  二者都那么灵活
  and both those things can be very flexible.
  但是巴斯克维尔没有             没有
  But not here, not at Baskerville.     It's not there!
  上帝 什么都没有 没道理呀
  Jesus! Nothing there! It doesn't make any sense!
  你到底想找什么?
  What were you expecting to find?
  当然是药 一定有一种药
  A drug, of course.It has to be a drug.
  致幻剂或引起精神错乱的药
  An hallucinogenic or a deliriant of some kind.
  糖里面并没有痕迹
  There's no trace of anything in the sugar.
  糖?           对 糖
  Sugar?        Sugar, yes.
  很简单的排除法
  A simple process of elimination.
  我见到猎犬 就像我想象中的一样
  I saw the hound, saw it as my imagination expected me to see it.
  一个基因改造的怪兽
  A genetically engineered monster.
  我知道不能相信自己的眼睛
  I knew I couldn't believe my eyes,
  所以有七种可能性
  so there were seven possible reasons,
  其中最有可能的就是麻醉药
  the most possible being narcotics.
  亨利·奈特 他也看到了 但你没看到 约翰
  Henry Knight, he saw it too, but you didn't, John. You didn't see it.
  我们到格林盆后 吃喝的都一样
  We have eaten and drunk the same things since we got to Grimpen,
  除了一件事
  apart from one thing.
  你的咖啡里不加糖              我知道 所以?
  You don't take sugar in your coffee.  I see, so?
  我从亨利厨房里拿了糖
  I took it from Henry's kitchen,his sugar.
  但它完全正常
  It's perfectly all right.
  也许不是被下药了        不 一定有下药
  But maybe it's not a drug.   No, it has to be a drug.
  我们从哪吸收的药物 从哪?
  How did it get into our systems?How?
  一定有什么事      (猎犬)
  There has to be something,something...
  一定有什么
  Something...
  隐藏在深处的事情
  Something buried deep.
  出去         什么?
  Get out.       What?
  出去 我得进入我的思维宫殿
  Get out, I need to go to my mind palace.
  你的什么?
  Your what?
  他一段时间之内不会说话 我们还是走吧
  He's not going to be doing much talking for a while,we may as well go.
  他的什么? 他的"思维宫殿"
  His what? Oh, his "mind palace".
  是一种记忆方法 精神世界的地图
  It's a memory technique, a sort of mental map.
  给一个场所画块地图 不需要真有空间
  You plot a map with a location, it doesn't have to be a real place.
  然后把记忆储存在里面
  You deposit memories there.
  理论上 你不会忘掉任何事
  Theoretically, you never forget anything.
  只需按图找回去
  All you do is find your way back to it.
  随便想象什么场所
  So this imaginary location could be anything,
  比如房子 或一条街?
  a house or a street?
  对
  Yeah.
  但他说宫殿 是个宫殿?
  But he said "palace", he said it was a palace?
  是啊 挺配他的是吗?
  Yeah, well, he would, wouldn't he?
  "猎犬" (猫王歌曲)
  (H.O.U.N.D)
  上帝啊
  Oh my god.
  上帝啊 上帝啊 对不起 真对不起
  Oh my god,oh my god,I'm sorry,I'm so sorry.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/287995.html