生活大爆炸第一季第一集_1Pilot(试播)(在线收听

   The Big Bang Theory是一部以“科学天才”为背景的情景喜剧。四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的“与异性交往障碍症”的Rajesh Koothrappali。有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演。

  生活大爆炸第一季第一集_1Pilot(试播)
  -Sheldon:So if a photon (particle of light) is directed to a plane with two slits in it and either slit is observed,
  如果一个光子打向有两个狭缝的平面,如果有一个狭缝可以观测到,
  it will not go through both slits.If it's unobserved, it will.
  那它没有同时通过两个狭缝。如果观测不到,那它会通过。
  However, if it's observed after it's left the plane but before it hits its target,
  但如果它是在离开平面后在击中目标物之前被观测到,
  it will not have gone through both slits.
  那它不会同时通过两个狭缝。
  -Leonard: Agreed. What's your point?
  同意。你想说什么?
  -Sheldon: There's no point. I just think it's a good idea for a T-shirt.
  没什么,我只是觉得这个主意放在T恤上不错。
  -Leonard: Excuse me.
  打扰了。
  -Woman: Hang on.
  稍等。
  -Leonard: Uh, 1 across is "Aegean".
  Aegean:爱琴海
  横1是“爱琴海”。
  8 down is "Nabokov"
  竖8是“纳巴科夫”。
  26 across is "MCM"
  横26是“MCM”。
  14 down is... move your finger...Phylum, which makes 14 across "Port-au-Prince"
  竖14是……你手挡住了……是门,所以说横14是“太子港”
  see, "Papa Doc's capital idea", that's "Port-au-Prince".
  你看,“Papa Doc提示了,所以是太子港。
  -Woman: Can I help you?
  需要我帮忙嘛?
  -Leonard: Yes. Um... is this the high-IQ sperm bank?
  是的。这里是高智商精子库吗?
  -Woman: If you have to ask, maybe you shouldn't be here.
  如果这还要问的话,那你可能不该来这。
  -Sheldon:I think this is the place.
  我想就是这里了
  -Woman: Fill these out.
  把表格填了。
  -Leonard: Thank you. We'll be right back.
  谢谢。马上就好。
  -Woman: Oh, take your time. I'll just finish my crossword puzzle.
  不急。我正好把填字游戏做完。
  Oh, wait.
  等等。
  -Sheldon: Leonard, I don't think I can do this.
  Leonard,我觉得我做不到。
  -Leonard: What are you kidding? You're a semi-pro.
  开什么玩笑,你都是“半职业选手”了
  -Sheldon: No. We are committing genetic fraud.
  不是的,我们这是在犯基因欺诈罪。
  There's no guarantee that our sperm is going to generate high-IQ offspring.
  我们的精子并不能保证将来就能生出高智商的后代。
  Think about that. I have a sister with the same basic DNA mix who hostesses at Fuddruckers.
  你想想。我姐姐和我的DNA结构相同可是她只是快餐店的女服务生。
  -Leonard: Sheldon, this was your idea.
  Sheldon,当初你要来的。
  A little extra money to get fractional T1 bandwidth in the apartment.
  这点补贴能让我们在寓所里拥有分式T-1带宽。
  -Sheldon: I know, and I do yearn for faster downloads.
  我知道,我的确渴望更快的下载速度。
  But there's some poor woman who's going to pin her hopes on my sperm.
  但那些可怜的女人们会把希望寄托在我精子上的。
  What if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use an integral or a differential to solve the area under a curve?
  如果她最后发现那小不点连曲线下面积该用积分还是微分算都不知道,她会怎么想?
  -Leonard: I'm sure she'll still love him.
  我肯定她还是会爱他的。
  -Sheldon: I wouldn't.
  我不会。
  -Leonard: Well, what do you want to do?
  你现在想怎么样?
  -Sheldon: I want to leave.
  我想走了。
  -Leonard: Okay.
  好的。
  -Sheldon: What's the protocol for leaving?
  该怎么跟她说呢?
  -Leonard: I don't know. I've never reneged on a proffer of sperm before.
  我不知道,我以前从来没有在捐献精子中途走人过。
  -Sheldon: Let's try just walking out.
  我们就直接走吧。
  -Leonard: Okay.
  好。
  -Woman: Bye.
  再见。
  -Sheldon: Bye.
  再见。
  -Leonard: Nice meeting you.
  很高兴见到你。
  -Sheldon: Are you still mad about the sperm bank?
  你还在为精子库的事生气吗?
  -Leonard: No.
  没。
  -Sheldon: You want to hear an interesting thing about stairs?
  你想听有关楼梯好玩的事吗?
  -Leonard: Not really.
  不太想。
  -Sheldon: If the height of a single step is off by 2 millimeters, most people will trip
  如果一个台阶的高度偏差2mm大多数人就会绊倒。
  -Leonard: I don't care. 2 millimeters? That doesn't seem right
  我不关心。2mm? 这不对啊。
  -Sheldon: No, it's true. I did a series of experiments when I was 12.
  就是这样的。我12岁时做过一系列的实验。
  My father broke his clavicle.
  我爸把锁骨都摔断了。
  -Leonard: Is that why they sent you to boarding school?
  所以他们才送你去上了寄宿学校?
  -Sheldon: No. That was a result of my work with lasers.
  不是,是我研究激光之后才送我去的。
  -Leonard: New neighbor?
  新邻居?
  -Sheldon: Evidently.
  显然是的。
  -Leonard: Significant improvement over the old neighbor.
  显然比我们老邻居强很多。
  -Sheldon: 200-pound transvestite with a skin condition?
  一个重200磅有皮肤病的变装癖?
  Yes, she is.
  是的,没错。
  -Penny: Oh, hi.
  噢,嗨。
  -Leonard: hi.
  嗨。
  -Sheldon: hi.
  嗨。
  -Leonard: hi.
  嗨。
  -Penny: Hi?
  嗨?
  -Leonard: We don't mean to interrupt. We live across the hall.
  我们没想打扰你,我们住对门。
  -Penny: Oh, that's nice.
  噢,真好。
  -Leonard: Oh, no, uh, we don't live together.
  我们不是睡一起。
  I mean, we live together, but in separate, heterosexual bedrooms.
  我是说,我们住在一起,但是睡在两个单独的异性恋房间里。
  -Penny: Oh. Okay, well, guess I'm your new neighbor. Penny.
  噢,好的,看来我是新邻居了。Penny。
  -Leonard: Leonard. Sheldon.
  Leonard Sheldon。
  -Penny: hi.
  嗨!
  -Sheldon: hi.
  嗨!
  -Penny:  hi.
  嗨!
  -Leonard: hi.
  嗨!
  -Leonard: Well, uh... oh, uh, welcome to the building.
  那个……欢迎搬到楼里来。
  -Penny: Oh, thank you. Maybe we can have coffee sometime.
  谢谢,或许有时间我们可以一起喝咖啡。
  -Leonard: Oh, great.
  噢,太好了。
  -Penny: great.
  好极了。
  -Sheldon: great.
  好极了。
  -Leonard: great.
  好极了。
  -Leonard: Well, uh, Bye.
  恩,那好,拜。
  -Penny: Bye.
  拜。
  -Sheldon: Bye.
  拜。
  -Leonard: Bye.
  拜。
  Should we have invited her for lunch?
  我们邀请她吃午餐怎样?
  -Sheldon: No. We're going to start Season 2 of Battlestar Galactica.
  不行,我们要看第二季。
  -Leonard: We already watched the season 2 DVDs.
  我们已经看过第二季的DVD了。
  -Sheldon: Not with commentary.
  没看过转播的。
  -Leonard: I think we should be good neighbors and invite her over, make her feel welcome.
  我觉得我们应该做好邻居,请她过来,让她觉得自在
  -Sheldon: We never invited Louie/Louise over.
  我们就从没请Louis/Louise来过。
  -Leonard: Well... and that was wrong of us. We need to widen our circle.
  那是我们不对。我们要扩大朋友圈。
  -Sheldon: I have a very wide circle. I have 212 friends on "MySpace".
  我的圈子很大了。在MySpace上我有212个朋友。
  -Leonard: Yes, and you've never met one of them.
  是啊,而且你一个都没见过。
  -Sheldon: That's the beauty of it.
  这才是美好所在。
  -Leonard: I'm going to invite her over.
  我要去请她过来。
  We'll have a nice meal and... chat.
  我们会吃一顿美餐,好好聊一会儿。
  -Sheldon: Chat? We don't chat. At least not offline.
  聊天? 我们不聊天啊,至少下线时不会。
  -Leonard: Well, it's not difficult. You just listen to what she says and then you say something appropriate in response.
  又不是很难,你只要听她说的话,然后你说些得体的话,给她些回应就行了。
  -Sheldon: To what end?
  谈什么内容啊?
  -Leonard: Hi. Again.
  嗨,又是我们。
  -Penny: Hi.
  嗨。
  -Sheldon: Hi.
  嗨。
  -Leonard: Hi. Anyway, um... we brought home Indian food.
  就是那个,我们买了印度的食物回来
  I know that moving can be stressful, and, and, I find that when I'm undergoing stress,
  我知道搬家给人很大压力,我发现如果我有压力的时候。
  that good food and company can have a comforting effect.
  美食和好友相伴可以产生安慰的效果。
  Also, curry is a natural laxative and I don't have to tell you, that, you know,
  同时咖喱还是天然泻药,我不用告诉你,
  a clean colon is just one less thing to worry about.
  清空大肠是最不需要担心的。
  -Sheldon: Leonard, I'm no expert here, but I believe in the context of a luncheon invitation,
  瞧,虽然这方面我不是专家,但我相信这不是请人吃饭的谈话内容
  you might want to skip the reference to bowel movements.
  你或许该跳过对于清肠的提示。
  -Penny: Oh, you're inviting me over to eat?
  噢,你是请我过去吃饭吗?
  -Leonard: Uh... yes.
  是.
  -Penny: Oh, that's so nice. I'd love to.
  真好,我很愿意。
  -Leonard: Great.
  好极了。
  -Penny: So, what do you guys do for fun around here?
  那你们平时都玩些什么?
  -Sheldon: Well, today we tried masturbating for money.
  今天我们刚试过靠自慰赚钱。
  photon:光子
  particle of light:粒子光
  plane:平面
  slit:裂缝
  Phylum:门,生物分类
  Port-au-Prince:太子港,海地首都
  Papa Doc:海地总统绰号
  crossword puzzle:纵横拼字谜
  semi-pro:半职业选手
  yearn for:渴望
  wind up:以…结束
  integral:积分
  differential:微分
  renege:违约
  proffer:提供
  transvestite:易装癖者
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz1/288095.html