生活大爆炸第一季第五集_2:The Hamburger Postulate(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第一季第五集_2:The Hamburger Postulate

  -Penny: Oh, hey, Sheldon. What's going on?
  Sheldon 怎么了?
  -Sheldon: I need your opinion on a matter of semiotics.
  我需要符号学方面的帮助。
  -Penny: I'm sorry?
  什么?
  -Sheldon: Semiotics. The study of signs and symbols.
  符号学,研究符号和象征。
  -Sheldon: It's a branch of philosophy related to linguistics.
  是语言学基本理论的分支。
  -Penny: Okay, sweetie, I know you think you're explaining yourself but you're really not.
  亲爱的,你以为自己在解释,但其实你没有。
  -Sheldon: Just come with me.
  跟我来。
  -Sheldon: Well?
  怎样?
  -Penny: Well, what?
  什么怎样?
  -Sheldon: What does it mean?
  什么意思?
  -Penny: Oh, come on, you went to college.
  得了,你上过大学的。
  -Sheldon: Yes, but I was 11.
  我11岁上的。
  -Penny: All right, look, a tie on the doorknob usually means someone doesn't want to be disturbed。
  好吧,是这样,门把手上挂条领带,意思是不想被打扰。
  -Penny: Because, they're... you know, getting busy.
  因为...因为在忙活
  -Sheldon: So you're saying Leonard has a girl in there?
  就是说Leonard跟个女孩在房间里?
  -Penny: Well, either that or he's lost his tie rack and gotten really into Bryan Adams.
  不然就是他丢了领带架,还疯狂地喜欢上了Bryan Adams。
  -Leslie: Oh, Leonard, you magnificent beast.
  Leonard,你这了不起的野兽!
  -Penny: We really shouldn't be standing here.
  我们不该站在这。
  -Sheldon: This is very awkward.
  太尴尬了。
  -Penny: Oh, come on, Leonard's had girls over before, right?
  Leonard以前也带女孩回来过吧?
  -Sheldon: Oh, yes, but there's usually planning, courtship, advance notice...
  有的,但通常要计划,求爱,提前通知...
  -Sheldon: Last time, I was able to book a cruise to the Arctic to see a solar eclipse.
  就像上次,我才有时间去北极看日食的旅行。
  -Penny: You had to leave the state because your roommate was having sex?
  你室友要做爱,你就得离开这个州?
  -Sheldon: I didn't have to.
  不是的。
  -Sheldon: The dates just happened to coincide.
  时间上完全是个巧合。
  -Penny: So, do you know who's in there?
  你知道里面那是谁吗?
  -Sheldon: Well, there's Leonard.
  Leonard。
  -Sheldon: And he's either with Leslie Winkle or a 1930s gangster.
  跟他在一起的不是Leslie Winkle,就是30年代的黑帮。
  -Penny: Hmm, good for him.
  恭喜他了。
  -Penny: Good for Leonard.
  恭喜Leonard。
  -Penny: Okay, good night.
  好吧,晚安。
  -Sheldon: No, no, wait, hold on.
  等等,别走!
  -Penny: What's the matter?
  怎么了?
  -Sheldon: I don't know what the protocol is here.
  我不知道这种情况下标准做法是什么。
  -Sheldon: Do I stay? Do I leave?
  我该留下来? 还是出去?
  -Sheldon: Do I wait to greet them with a refreshing beverage?
  他们出来时,要递上提神饮料吗?
  -Penny: Gee, Sheldon, you're asking the wrong girl.
  Sheldon,你问错人了。
  -Penny: I'm usually on the other side of the tie.
  我通常在领带的另一边。
  -Sheldon: Hi, Leonard?
  你好,Leonard?
  -Sheldon: It's me, Sheldon...
  是我,Sheldon。
  -Sheldon: In the living room.
  我在客厅。
  -Sheldon: I just... I wanted you to know I saw the tie.
  我就想告诉你,我看到领带了。
  -Sheldon: Message received.
  收到你的消息了。
  -Sheldon: You're welcome.
  不客气。
  -Sheldon: Carry on.
  继续吧。
  -Sheldon: Give my best to Leslie.
  向Leslie问好。
  -Sheldon: Big Boy...
  大胖汉堡...
  -Sheldon: Someone touched my board.
  有人动过我的写字板。
  -Sheldon: Oh, God, my board!
  天啊我的写字板!
  -Sheldon: Leonard! Leonard!
  Leonard! Leonard!
  -Leonard: Hey, what's the matter?
  怎么了?
  -Sheldon: My equations, someone's tampered with my equations.
  有人改过我的公式!
  -Leonard: Are you sure?
  你确定?
  -Sheldon: Of course I'm sure.
  很确定!
  -Sheldon: Look at the beta function of quantum chromodynamics.
  看看量子色动力学的贝塔函数。
  -Sheldon: The sign's been changed.
  符号被改了!
  -Leonard: Oh, yeah.
  对哦!
  -Leonard: But doesn't that fix the problem you've been having?
  那不正好解决了你的问题吗?
  -Sheldon: Are you insane? Are you out of your mind?
  你疯了吗? 你傻了吗?
  -Sheldon: Are you... hey, look.
  你...哦,瞧瞧。
  -Sheldon: That fixes the problem I've been having.
  这正好解决了我的问题。
  -Leslie: You're welcome.
  不客气。
  -Sheldon: You did this?
  你干的?
  -Leslie: Yeah, I noticed it when I got up to get a glass of water.
  我起来喝水的时候发现的。
  -Leslie: So I fixed it and now you can show that quarks are asymptotically free at high energies.
  我改了,这样就能证明夸克在高能状态下是渐进自由的。
  -Leslie: Pretty cool, huh?
  很赞吧?
  -Sheldon: Cool?
  赞?
  -Leslie: Listen, I've got to get to the lab.
  我要去实验室了。
  -Leslie: Thanks for a great night.
  昨晚很棒,谢了。
  -Leonard: Thank you. I'll see you at work.
  谢谢,上班见。
  -Sheldon: Hold on. Hold on!
  等等!
  -Leslie: What?
  怎么?
  -Sheldon: Who told you you could touch my board?
  谁说你可以碰我的写字板的?
  -Leslie: No one.
  没人。
  -Sheldon: Yeah, I don't come into your house and touch your board.
  我不会去你家碰你的写字板。
  -Leslie: There are no incorrect equations on my board.
  我的板子上没有错误的公式啊。
  -Sheldon: Oh, that is so...
  你真是...
  -Sheldon: so...
  太...
  -Leslie: I'm sorry, I've got to run.
  对不起,我要走了。
  -Leslie: If you come up with an adjective, text me.
  如果你想好形容词,短信发我。
  -Sheldon: Inconsiderate.
  不体谅。
  -Sheldon: That is the adjective, "inconsiderate. "
  就是这个词 "不体谅"。
  semiotics:记号语言学
  eclipse:日蚀
  gangster: 匪徒,歹徒【黑帮】
  protocol:礼仪
  equation: 公式
  tamper with : 篡改
  beta function: 贝塔函数
  quantum:量子
  chromodynamics: 色动力学
  asymptotically: 【渐进的】
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz1/288115.html