生活大爆炸第二季第九集_3(在线收听

   -Leonard:All I'm saying is if they can cure yellow fever and malaria, why can't they do something about lactose intolerance?

  cure:治愈 yellow fever:黄热病 malaria:疟疾 lactose intolerance:乳糖不耐症 lactose:乳糖 intolerance:(对食物、药物等)不耐性
  如果他们能治愈黄热病和疟疾,怎么就不想办法治治不耐乳糖症呢?
  -Stephanie:Leonard, you're going to have to let this go.
  Leonard 别再折磨自己了。
  You had a little cheese dip, you farted. I thought it was cute.
  cheese dip:乳酪酱 fart:放屁 cute:可爱
  吃点乳酪就放屁,我觉得很可爱呀。
  -Sheldon:Oh, hi, Stephanie.
  噢嗨 Stephanie。
  -Stephanie:hi.
  -Leonard:Want some more wine?
  还要酒吗?
  -Stephanie:Yeah, I mean, I assume I'm not driving anywhere tonight.
  好的呀,我想今晚我不用开车了。
  -Leonard:What are you doing?
  你在干嘛?
  -Sheldon:I have a craving for white asparagus that apparently is destined to go unsatisfied.
  craving:渴望 asparagus:芦笋 destine:注定 unsatisfied:无法满足的
  我很渴望吃白芦笋,看情形是没法满足了。
  -Leonard:Excuse me.
  失陪下。
  What the hell is wrong with you?
  你到底在干嘛?
  -Sheldon:I'm helping you with Stephanie.
  我在帮你和Stephanie。
  -Leonard:By making constipated moose sounds?
  constipated:便秘的 moose:麋鹿
  就凭学便秘的麋鹿叫?
  -Sheldon:When I fail to open this jar and you succeed, it will establish you as the "alpha" male.
  jar:罐 establish:建立 alpha:希腊字母中第一个字母,第一位的  male:男人,雄性
  我开不了这瓶罐头而你能打开,就可以树立你的猛男形象。
  You see...when a female witnesses an exhibition of physical domination, she produces the hormone oxytocin.
  female:女性 witness:见证 exhibition:表现 physical:身体的 domination:统治 hormone:荷尔蒙,激素 oxytocin:后叶催产素(脑下垂体后叶荷尔蒙的一种)
  是这样的... 当雄性在雌性面前展现力量优势时,雌性会释放催产素荷尔蒙。
  If the two of you then engage in intercourse, this will create the biochemical reaction in the brain which lay people naively interpret as "falling in love."
  engage in:进行 intercourse:交合 biochemical:生物化学的 reaction:反应 brain:大脑 naively:天真的 interpret:解释
  如果你俩之后进行性交,大脑里会产生生化反应,普通人会天真地解释为是"相爱了"。
  -Leonard:Would it work if I just punched you in the face?
  punch:用拳猛击
  那揍你一拳能不能达到效果?
  -Sheldon:Yes, actually it would, but let's see how the lid goes.
  lid:盖子
  嗯,应该可以但我们还是拧盖子吧。
  I'm not strong enough, Leonard, you'll have to do it.
  我不够强壮 Leonard 你得帮帮我。
  -Leonard:Oh, for God's sakes.
  噢,上帝呀。
  -Sheldon:Go ahead, it's pre-loosened.
  loosen:松开
  来吧这罐之前开封过的。
  -Stephanie:Do you want some help with that?
  要不要帮忙?
  -Leonard:No, no, no, I got it.
  不,不,不,我能搞定。
  -Sheldon:No, yeah, yeah, he's got it, and that's not surprising.
  是的,是的,他能搞定,不会有意外的。
  This is something I long ago came to peace with in my role as the beta male.
  peace:安心 role:身份,角色 beta:希腊字母第二字,第二位的东西
  我早就安分于自己的小弟身份。
  Open it.
  快打开。
  -Stephanie:Oh, my God, are you okay?
  噢,天哪,你还好吧?
  -Leonard:No, I'm not. I'm bleeding.
  bleed:流血
  不,我不好,我在流血。
  -Sheldon:Just like a gladiator!
  gladiator:格斗士
  如角斗士般淌着血!
  -Stephanie:Oh, honey, you're going to need stitches.
  stitches:缝线
  噢,宝贝,你得缝针了。
  -Leonard:Stitches? With a needle?
  needle:针
  缝针? 用针来缝?
  -Stephanie:Well, yeah, I mean, just a few.
  嗯,是的,用不了几针。
  -Leonard:Oh, okay, yeah, hang on a sec.
  噢,好的,等一下下。
  -Sheldon:FYI,I was defrosting a steak in there.
  FYI:For Your Information (供你参考) defrost:使解冻 steak:牛排
  那啥,我放了块牛肉在那里解冻。
  What a beautiful job Stephanie did.
  Stephanie的活干得真漂亮。
  I might have gone with a mattress suture instead of a blanket stitch, but you can' argue with her results.
  mattress suture:褥式缝合法 mattress:褥垫 suture:缝合 instead of:而不用 blanket stitch:毯边锁缝针法 stitch:一针 argue with:争辩
  虽然我更喜欢褥式缝合法而不是毯边锁缝针法,但她的杰作无可挑剔。
  It's a shame it won't scar.
  scar:使留下伤痕
  不会结疤真是可惜了。
  The war wound is a time-honored badge of masculinity.
  war wound:战伤 time-honored:久负盛名的 badge:标记 masculinity:男子气概
  战伤是男子气概的永恒标志。
  -Leonard:I can't remember a time when you weren't talking.
  我不记得你什么时候消停过。
  -Sheldon:Just for the record, my efforts to establish you as the alpha male were not aided by you bursting into tears.
  for the record:郑重声明 efforts:努力 aid:帮助 burst into tears:突然大哭
  声明一下,我努力为你营造猛男形象,却被你的嚎啕大哭给毁了。
  -Leonard:I did not burst into tears, my eyes just got a little watery.
  watery:充满水的
  我才没哭呢,只是我眼睛湿润了一下。
  -Sheldon:Watery?
  湿润?
  -Leonard:She stuck a needle into my hand!
  stuck:stick 的过去式,插入,刺入
  她可是往我手上插针呀!!
  -Stephanie:Hey, how's my big cry baby.
  嘿,我的爱哭宝贝怎么样了。
  -Leonard:I didn't cry.
  我没有哭。
  -Stephanie:Okay, I'm just teasing you. But, yeah, you did.
  tease:戏弄
  好吧,算我在戏弄你,但是你的确哭了。
  Okay, it's all good. What do you say we get you home and put you to bed?
  很好,伤口没问题,我们把你送回家歇着怎么样?
  -Leonard:Oh, are you still going to spend the night?
  噢,你还会留下过夜吗?
  -Stephanie:Uh, no, I think that you probably need to rest.
  probably:大概
  呃不了,我想你需要好好休息。
  -Sheldon:She's right. As long as you're vomiting, coitus is contra-indicated.
  As long as:只要 vomit:呕吐 coitus:性交   contra-indicated:显示不当,禁忌的
  她说的对,只要你还在呕吐性交不会爽到哪里去。
  -Leonard:Thank you, Dr. Cooper.
  谢谢你 Cooper医生。
  -Sheldon:You're welcome, Dr. Hofstadter.
  不客气 Hofstadter博士。
  -Stephanie:Okay, I'm going to go get your discharge papers.
  discharge:获准离开,释放 discharge papers:出院单
  好吧,我去拿你的出院单。
  -Leonard:What?
  干嘛?
  -Sheldon:Well, you seem like a perfectly pleasant person. I can't understand why women have such a hard time loving you.
  你看上去是个很亲切的人,真不明白要女人爱你咋就那么困难。
  -Leonard:Hey, can you open this for me?
  嘿,能帮我打开吗?
  -Raj:Can I see your stitches?
  能看下你的缝线吗?
  -Leonard:Sure.
  当然。
  -Raj:Answering the question once and for all why Wolowitz bailed out of medical school.
  once and for all:一次了结地   bail out of:(从飞机上)跳伞降落,这里指退出 bail:保释
  一次性地解答了为何Wolowitz退出医学院的问题。
  -Penny:Leonard, congratulations.
  Leonard 恭喜你。
  -Leonard:What for?
  恭喜什么?
  -Penny:Your Facebook status update.
  status:状况  update:更新
  你Facebook的状态更新了。
  Leonard Hofstadter is in a relationship.
  Leonard Hofstadter"恋爱中"。
  -Leonard:What? No. No, that's not right.
  什么? 不,不,不对啊。
  -Howard:Oh, man, did you switch your status before she did?
  switch:改变,转换
  噢伙计,你在她改状态之前就改了?
  Speaking as an expert, way to look needy.
  expert:专家
  身为专家,我不得不说你太饥渴了呗。
  -Penny:Seriously? You went first, after only two weeks? That's bold...
  bold:勇敢的
  真的? 你先改了?才两周诶,真是厉害呀...
  -Leonard:It's not bold, it's a mistake. I didn't change my status.
  不是厉害是错误,我没有改我的状态呀。
  -Penny:Well, then who did?
  那是谁改的?
  -Sheldon:I had no choice. He cried in front of her.
  我没的选择,他在她面前哭了。
  -Leonard:You hacked my Facebook account?
  hack:黑客 account:账号
  你黑进我的Facebook账号?
  -Sheldon:Oh, it's hardly hacking when you use the same password for everything, "Kal-El."
  hardly:几乎不 password:密码
  噢,你所有的密码都是"Kal-EL" 这还用得着我黑吗?
  -Leonard:Are you insane?
  insane:疯狂的
  你是不是疯了?
  Now she's going to think I'm desperate.
  desperate:极需要的
  现在她会以为我很心急。
  You've destroyed this relationship!
  destroy:毁坏
  你毁了这段恋情!
  And you want to know what the worst part is?
  想知道最糟糕的是什么吗?
  You don't even understand what you did wrong because you can't conceive of something that you are not an expert in!
  conceive of:设想
  你甚至不知道自己哪里做错了,因为你不在行的事你是干不来的!!
  -Sheldon:In which I am not an expert...
  我哪方面不是专家...
  -Leonard:Don't even!
  别跟我辩!
  I don't want to hear another word out of you.
  我不想再听你说一个字。
  -Penny:What's wrong, Lassie? Timmy fall down the well?
  fall down:跌倒 well:井
  【Lassie是只狗的名字Timmy是这只狗的主人】
  怎么了Lassie ,Timmy掉进井里去了?
  She just updated her Facebook status.
  她刚刚更新了Facebook状态。
  -Howard:"Stephanie Barnett is in a relationship with Leonard Hofstadter."
  "Stephanie Barnett和 Leonard Hofstadter恋爱中"。
  -Leonard:Really? Oh, look at that. I have a girlfriend.
  真的?噢看哪,我有女朋友了。
  -Sheldon:If I am permitted to speak again, Dr. Sheldon Cooper for the win.
  如果能允许我再次说话,胜利归Sheldon Cooper博士。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288274.html