生活大爆炸第二季第二十一集_1(在线收听

   -Howard:Okay. Are you from the Star Wars universe?

  universe:宇宙
  好吧,你是来自<星战>吗?
  -Leonard:Yes.
  是的。
  -Howard:Were you in the original trilogy?
  original:原版的,原作的 trilogy:三部曲
  你是<星战>原三部曲里的吗?
  -Leonard:Yes.
  是的。
  -Howard:Oh, is there a picture of you in my wallet wearing metal bikini?
  wallet:钱夹 metal:金属 bikini:比基尼
  噢,我钱包里照片上那个穿着金属比基尼的是你吗?
  -Leonard:God, I hope not.
  老天,我希望不是。
  And no, I'm not Princess Leia.
  不是,我不是莉亚公主。
  -Raj:Okay, okay. My turn.
  好了,好了,该我了。
  Are you in all six Star Wars movies?
  你在六部<星战>都出现过吗?
  -Leonard:Yes.
  是的。
  -Raj:Interesting. Are you a droid?
  droid:(科幻中的)机器人
  有趣,你是机器人吗?
  -Leonard:Yes.
  是的。
  -Raj:Do you kind of look like a shiny Sheldon?
  shiny:发光的
  你长的像闪闪发光的Sheldon吗?
  -Leonard:Yes.
  没错。
  -Raj:C-3PO.
  C-3PO。
  <星战>中有点神经质且多愁善感的机器人。
  -Leonard:You got it.
  猜对了!
  -Sheldon:That's preposterous. I do not resemble C-3PO.
  preposterous:荒谬的 resemble:像…
  这太荒谬了,我和C-3PO没有任何相似之处。
  Don't get me wrong. I'm flattered. I just don't see it.
  flatter:阿谀,奉承
  别误会,事实上我受宠若惊,我没看出来罢了。
  -Howard:Leslie Winkle.
  Leslie Winkle。
  You've reached "Friends with Benefits."
  Benefits:益处
  你接通了"非常朋友"热线。
  For a booty call, press one now.
  booty:战利品
  想找"炮友" 请按1号键。
  -Sheldon:What exactly does that expression mean, friends with benefits?
  expression:表达
  非常朋友到底非常在哪里了?
  Does he provide her with health insurance?
  provide:提供 insurance:保险
  他为她提供健康保险了?
  -Leonard:No. Look, uh...
  不,是这样,呃...
  Imagine you maintained a friendship with someone you had sex with,
  maintain:保持
  想像一下你和性伴侣维持朋友关系,
  but you were free to date whoever you wanted.
  同时你又可以自由和任何人约会。
  -Sheldon:I'm sorry. I can't imagine any of that.
  imagine:想象
  抱歉,我完全想象不出。
  -Leonard:All right. Back to the game.
  我看咱们还是接着游戏吧。
  -Sheldon:I believe it's my turn.
  应该轮到我了
  You may begin your questions whenever you're ready.
  你们准备好了就可以开始提问。
  -Raj:Are you Spock?
  你是史波克吗?
  -Sheldon:I don't like this game.
  我不喜欢这游戏。
  -Howard:So, where were we?
  我们刚才说到哪儿了?
  -Raj:Aren't you leaving for your booty call?
  你不去赴"炮友"之约吗?
  -Howard:No, it was something else.
  不,是别的事。
  Why does everything have to be about sex with you? Come on.
  为什么所有事情都要跟性扯上关系? 拜托~
  Whose turn is it?
  轮到谁了?
  -Leonard:We Were up to you.
  到你了,我们正等着呢。
  -Howard:Great. Just start.
  很好,开始吧。
  -Leonard:Okay, let's see. Are you from a TV series?
  TV series:电视剧
  好,你是电视剧里的人物吗?
  -Howard:She dumped me!
  dump:抛弃
  她把我甩了!
  -Sheldon:I bet he's someone from Babylon 5. We're never going to get it.
  bet:打赌 Babylon:巴比伦
  我打赌他一定是<巴比伦5号>里的,我们永远也猜不着。
  -Leonard:What happened with Leslie? Why did she dump you?
  Leslie怎么了? 她为什么要甩你?
  -Howard:I don't know. She just said, Howard, Mama's a rolling stone.
  rolling stone:不定居的人
  我不知道,她只是说Howard妈妈是见异思迁的人,
  Then her call waiting beeped and she was gone.
  beep:嘟嘟响
  然后她的电话就变成语音留言,她离开了我。
  -Sheldon:I don't understand.
  我不太明白。
  If you were in a non-emotional relationship,
  emotional:感情的 non-emotional:非感情的
  既然这是不谈情只谈性的关系,
  then why are you having what appears to be an emotional response?
  appear:产生,显现 response:反应
  你为什么会对分手有如此情绪化的反应?
  -Leonard:Sheldon, he obviously had feelings for her.
  obviously:显然 feelings:感情
  Sheldon他显然是对她有感情了。
  -Howard:Of course I had feelings for her.
  我当然对她有感情。
  I saw her naked, for God's sake.
  naked:赤裸的 sake:缘故 for God's sake:看在上帝的份上,拜托
  我看见她赤果果了,拜托。
  -Leonard:Okay, look, you just need to get your mind off it.
  好吧,瞧,你现在需要彻底忘记这些。
  Do you want to go to the comic book store?
  comic:连环漫画
  你想去漫画书店吗?
  Maybe go see a movie?
  或者去看电影?
  -Howard:I don't want to go anywhere.
  我哪儿也不想去。
  -Sheldon:You know, I'm given to understand that there's an entire city in Nevada
  be given to:倾向于 Nevada:内华达州
  根据我的印象,在内华达州有一个城市
  designed specifically to help people like Howard forget their problems.
  design:设计 specifically:特定的
  是专为Howard这种想要忘记烦心事儿的人设计的。
  They can replace them with new problems such as alcoholism,
  replace:取代 alcoholism:酒精中毒
  他们能让新问题取代老问题,比如酗酒
  gambling addiction, and sexually transmitted diseases.
  gambling:赌博 addiction:沉溺,癖好 transmitted:传染的 disease:疾病
  嗜赌成性还有性传播疾病等。
  -Raj:Is it me, or was that Sheldon's way of saying, "Vegas, baby!"?
  Vegas:维加斯
  是我理解错了还是Sheldon在说拉斯维加斯宝贝儿!?
  -Leonard:I've never been there. Have you?
  我从没去过那里,你去过吗?
  -Raj:Me? No. I just got "Vegas, baby!" from Vince Vaughn in Swingers.
  Swinger:赶时髦的人,这里指电视剧<全职浪子>。
  我? 没,这句"拉斯维加斯宝贝儿!"不过是跟<全职浪子>里文斯?沃恩学的。
  -Howard:It could be fun. I know my weekend's wide open, now that...
  wide open:大开方便之门
  蛮有意思的样子,我周末闲着呢,现在又...
  -Leonard:Okay, let's do this. Let's go to Las Vegas.
  好吧,决定了,我们去拉斯维加斯。
  -Howard:Now? Right now?
  现在? 说走就走?
  -Leonard:Why not? People do things right now, all the time.
  为什么不? 人们总是会说干啥就干啥。
  Why can't we be "right now" people, too?
  为啥咱不能"说走就走"呢?
  Go home, pack a bag, and we'll be "right now" people.
  pack:收拾行李
  去,收拾行李,咱也潮一把说走就走。
  I mean, I have to stop at the drug store to refill a prescription,
  refill:再注满 prescription:处方药
  我是说我得先去药店再抓点药,
  but after that, we'll go right now.
  但那之后我们说走就走。
  -Raj:What do you say, Howard?
  你怎么说Howard?
  -Howard:I say... Vegas, baby!
  我想说...拉斯维加斯宝贝儿!
  -Raj:What are you going to tell your mother?
  那你怎么跟你老妈交待?
  -Howard:Sea World, baby!
  海洋世界宝贝儿!
  -Leonard:Hey, Sheldon, are you coming?
  嘿,Sheldon你去吗?
  -Sheldon:I'd rather have a blowfly lay eggs and hatch larvae in my auditory canal.
  had rather:宁愿 blowfly:大头苍蝇 lay:生蛋,产卵
  hatch:孵化 larvae:幼虫 auditory:听觉的 canal:管道
  我宁愿让苍蝇在我耳朵里产卵然后孵化。
  -Leonard:Great. We'll bring you back a t-shirt.
  好吧,我们会给你带一件T恤回来。
  -Sheldon:Thank you.
  谢谢。
  Hello, neighbor.
  你好,邻居。
  -Penny:Hello, Sheldon.
  你好Sheldon。
  -Sheldon:And how are you this fine evening?
  这个美好的晚上你过得如何?
  -Penny:Great.
  很好。
  -Sheldon:Good. I'm glad.
  好,我很高兴。
  -Penny:Really? Are you drunk?
  真的吗? 你喝醉了吧?
  -Sheldon:I'm just in a good mood.
  mood:心情,情绪
  我这是心情好呀。
  While my compatriots are in Las Vegas,
  compatriots:同胞
  我的伙伴们去了拉斯维加斯。
  I will be enjoying a blissful evening in my personal Fortress of Solitude.
  blissful:极幸福的 Fortress:堡垒 Solitude:独居
  我可以在我专属的孤独城堡里度过一个愉悦的夜晚。
  -Penny:That's Superman's big ice thingy, right?
  thingy:物体的
  就是超人那个大冰窖,对吧?
  -Sheldon:You know, I'm in such a good mood,
  你知道吗,我心情如此之好,
  I'm actually finding your tenuous grasp of the English language folksy and charming today.
  actually:确实 tenuous:薄的 grasp:理解,领会
  folksy:友好的 charming:迷人的
  以至于觉得你英语的薄弱理解力在我看来都变得亲切和迷人了。
  -Penny:What smells so good?
  什么东西闻起来这么香?
  -Sheldon:That is the intoxicating aroma of Kadhai Paneer,
  intoxicating:醉人的 aroma:芳香
  那是印度奶酪散发出的醉人芳香。
  a perfect culinary representation of the freedom this evening holds.
  culinary:烹饪的 representation:代表 freedom:自由
  它正象征着这个美好的自由之夜。
  Not only is it Indian cuisine, which Koothrappali loathes,
  cuisine:菜肴 loathe:厌恶
  它不仅是Koothrappali讨厌的印度食品,
  it contains a generous helping of peanuts,
  generous:大量的 helping:(食物的)一份 peanut:花生
  里面还有大份的花生,
  which would reduce Wolowitz to a wheezing 97-pound blister.
  reduce to:遭受 wheezing:喘息 blister:水疱
  足以让Wolowitz变成个 97磅的直喘气的大水疱,
  And finally, its main ingredient is paneer,
  main:主要的  ingredient:配料 paneer:印度式奶酪
  最后它的主料是凝乳干酪,
  a farmer's cheese that would cause Leonard to render any room uninhabitable within minutes.
  cheese:奶酪,干酪 render:致使 uninhabitable:不适宜居住的
  这种普通的农夫干酪能让Leonard跟哪儿呆着都坐立不安。
  -Penny:Yum.
  Yum:美味的
  很美味哦。
  Well, enjoy your big evening.
  好吧,好好享受你这个盛大的夜晚。
  -Sheldon:Penny. I realize you're also on your own tonight, so if, at some point,
  realize:了解
  Penny 我发现你今晚也是一个人,所以如果在某个时候
  you find yourself with nothing to do, please do not disturb me.
  disturb:打扰
  你感觉到无聊了请千万不要来打扰我。
  -Penny:Have fun, Sheldon.
  玩的愉快Sheldon。
  -Sheldon:Oh, I shall.
  噢,我会的。
  No!
  不~!
  -Penny:What's wrong, Superman? Locked out of your big ice thingy?
  Locked out:不准某人进入…
  怎么了超人? 被你的大冰窖拒之门外了?
  -Raj:Look at this. Mouthwash, lotion, body wash.
  Mouthwash:漱口水 lotion:护肤液 body wash:沐浴露
  瞧瞧这些,漱口水,乳液,沐浴露,
  Shampoo and conditioner together in one tiny bottle.
  Shampoo:洗发水 conditioner:护发素 tiny:极小的
  洗发水和护发素浓缩在一小瓶子里。
  I love Las Vegas.
  我爱拉斯维加斯。
  -Leonard:Howard, could I borrow some aftershave?
  aftershave:须后水
  Howard 能借用一下须后水吗?
  -Howard:Black case, top compartment.
  case:手提箱  compartment:间隔
  黑色包包,上面那层。
  -Leonard:That's a lot of cologne.
  cologne:古龙水
  古龙水也太多了吧。
  -Howard:First row are your musks.
  row:排 musk:麝香
  第一排是麝香味的,
  Second is woods, leathers and botanicals.
  leather:皮革 botanical:植物学的
  第二排是木香,皮革香和植物香系列,
  Third is assorted pheromones. Tread lightly.
  assorted:各种各样的 pheromone:外激素 Tread lightly:小心处理
  第三排是各种外激素,别乱用哟。
  -Raj:That's the spirit, Howard.
  spirit:精神
  Howard这才是美国精神。
  Yes, we can.
  我们能行。
  -Leonard:Come on. Let's go.
  快,走吧。
  -Howard:You guys go ahead. I just have to finish up an email.
  finish up:完成,结束
  你们俩先去吧,我得写完这封Email。
  -Leonard:That's not an email. That's Leslie's Facebook page.
  Facebook:是一个社会化网络站点。
  这哪是Email,是Leslie的Facebook页面。
  -Howard:Okay, fine. I'm checking her Facebook page.
  page:页面
  好吧,我在看她的Facebook页面。
  Look at her status update. She's saying she dumped me.
  status:状况 update:更新 dump:甩掉,抛弃
  瞧瞧她的最新动态,她说她甩了我。
  People need to know I dumped her.
  别人应该知道是我甩了她。
  -Raj:But she did dump you.
  可确实是她甩了你。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288401.html