生活大爆炸第二季第二十一集_2(在线收听

   -Howard:Grow up, Raj. There's no place for truth on the Internet.

  Internet:因特网
  别天真了Raj,真相在因特网上是无处容身的。
  Just go. I'll catch up with you.
  catch up with:追上
  你们先走,我等会儿就来。
  -Leonard:All right.
  行。
  -Raj:Oh, we should have a plan in case one of us gets lucky.
  in case:以防 lucky:幸运的
  噢,我们得制定个计划以防万一我们中有谁走桃花运。
  -Leonard:Okay, uh, if I get lucky, I'll take her to my stately manner outside Gotham City, and...
  stately:雄伟的,高贵的 Gotham:哥谭市,愚人村,纽约市的别名
  好啊,如果我走运的话,我会带她去哥谭市外的豪宅,
  if you get lucky, I'll sleep on the moon.
  而要是你走运了,我就睡月亮上。
  -Raj:Sounds like a plan.
  听着不赖。
  -Penny:Hang on. I think the emergency key is around here somewhere.
  emergency key:备用钥匙 emergency:不测事件
  等下,我觉得备用钥匙就在这附近。
  -Sheldon:We have a bowl.
  bowl:碗
  我们有个碗。
  Our keys go in a bowl.
  我们把钥匙放在那个碗里。
  You should get a bowl.
  你也该弄个碗。
  -Penny:So, how did the beautiful mind of Sheldon Cooper forget his key in the first place?
  in the first place:一开始
  那么Sheldon Cooper的完美大脑怎么会忘带钥匙了呢?
  -Sheldon:I left them in the bowl.
  我把它放在碗里了。
  -Penny:I just remembered where the emergency key is.
  我记得备用钥匙在哪儿。
  -Sheldon:Where?
  哪儿?
  -Penny:In your apartment.
  你屋里。
  -Sheldon:What's it doing in my apartment?
  怎么跑到我们那去了?
  -Penny:Well, I went in there a few weeks ago and you guys weren't home and I forgot it there.
  我几个礼拜前去你们那儿,你们正巧不在,我就忘在那儿了。
  -Sheldon:You went in my... Why would... What are you saying?
  你去了我的... 为什么... 你在说什么?
  -Penny:It's not a big deal. I was making coffee and I ran out of milk.
  run out :用完
  又没啥大不了的,我不过是泡咖啡时没牛奶了。
  -Sheldon:You're the milk thief!
  thief:小偷
  你是那个偷奶贼!
  Leonard said I was crazy, but I knew that carton felt lighter.
  carton:纸盒
  Leonard说我多心了,可我就是觉得盒子变轻了。
  -Penny:All right. Sheldon, look. Just calm down.
  calm down:冷静
  好吧 Sheldon 冷静一点。
  I will call the building manager and he'll come open your door.
  building:楼房 manager:管理员
  我给大楼管理员打电话,他会来替你开门的。
  You just eat your dinner here while you're waiting.
  反正要在这儿等着,不如就把晚饭吃了吧。
  -Sheldon:Eat? My dinner? In your apartment?
  在你屋里? 吃? 晚饭?
  -Penny:Yeah. Why not?
  是啊,有何不可?
  -Sheldon:Sure. Why not?
  没错,有何不可?
  And after the sun's down, we can all pile in my pickup and go skinny-dipping down at the crick.
  pile in:使挤入 pickup:皮卡车
  skinny-dipping:裸体游泳 crick:肌肉抽筋
  在日落之后可以挤进我的皮卡,一起去裸泳游到它抽筋为止。
  'Cause today's the day to stop making sense.
  今天开始一切都蛮不讲理了。
  -Leonard:Thanks.
  谢了。
  -Raj:I'm telling you, Leonard... video slots...
  video:录像带 slots:机器上的狭槽
  我跟你说Leonard,游戏屏...
  free drinks brought to us by a bosomy barmaid and all you can eat shrimp for$3.95.
  bosomy:丰满的 barmaid:酒吧女招待 shrimp:虾
  丰满的酒吧女递来的免费饮料,还有3.95美元畅吃的大虾。
  Disneyland can suck it.
  suck:失望
  迪斯尼乐园该关门了。
  This is the real happiest place on earth.
  这才是世上最快乐的地方。
  -Leonard:Dude, check it out!
  老兄,瞧瞧!
  That's laundry for a month!
  laundry:洗衣店
  一个月的洗衣服务!
  -Woman:hi
  -Raj:Hello.
  -Woman:What's your name?
  尊姓大名?
  -Raj:Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali
  Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali
  -Woman:Hello, Rajesh Ra-- Hi, Rajesh.
  你好Rajesh Ra... 嗨 Rajesh
  I'm Michaela.
  我叫Michaela
  -Raj:Hello, Michaela.
  你好Michaela。
  -Woman:So, you interested in a little party?
  去狂欢你有兴趣吗?
  -Raj:Why, yes, I love to party.
  当然,我喜欢狂欢。
  Party is my middle name.
  狂欢是我的中间名,
  Or, it would be if it weren't Ramayan.
  或者说如果不是Ramayan的话就是了。
  -Leonard:Uh, Raj, can I... can I talk to you for a moment?
  呃,Raj 能不能... 能不能借一步说话?
  -Raj:Not now, Leonard. Michaela's inviting me to a party.
  inviting:邀请
  现在不行Leonard, Michaela邀请我去狂欢呢。
  You better call the moon and make sure they have a bed for you.
  你最好打电话上月球问问那儿还有没有你的床位。
  -Leonard:Yeah. I really need to talk to you.
  我真的要和你谈谈。
  -Raj:Excuse me. I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere. Don't move.
  抱歉,我马上就回来,别走噢,也别动
  Just stay the beautiful, unspoiled American flower that you are.
  unspoiled:未损坏的
  保持你那种美式的含苞待放之美。
  What's wrong with you, dude? That woman was all up in my jammy.
  dude:(美俚)老兄 jammy:果酱
  老兄,你是怎么了? 那个女人已经和我勾搭上了。
  -Leonard:Okay. I hate to break this to you and whatever your "jammy" is,
  break to:向某人透露(说出)
  好,我也不想给你晴天霹雳坏了你的"勾搭"好事。
  but I'm pretty sure she's a prostitute.
  prostitute:妓女
  但我十分肯定她是个妓女。
  -Raj:What? No...
  什么? 不...
  -Leonard:Let me put it this way: In your entire life,
  entire:整个的
  这么说吧,在你这辈子中
  how many gorgeous women have walked straight up to you in a bar and asked if you wanted to party?
  gorgeous:非常漂亮的 straight:径直的
  有多少漂亮女人会在酒吧里径直走向你,问你要不要出去狂欢?
  -Raj:Maybe I can save her.
  也许我能拯救她。
  -Leonard:Maybe, but I'm guessing it'll cost you about $500 an hour to try.
  guess:猜想
  也许吧,但估计你试那一下一个小时得花你500美刀。
  -Raj:It was lovely meeting you.
  很高兴认识你。
  Best of luck in your future endeavors.
  endeavor:尝试,努力
  祝你今后好运。
  -Woman:Whatever.
  随便。
  -Raj:Oh, I miss her already.
  噢,我已经开始想她了。
  -Leonard:Oh, Howard's losing it.
  lose:失败
  哦,Howard崩了。
  Check out his latest Twitters.
  latest:最新的
  看看他最新的Twitter。
  "I'm at the bottom of a black hole staring into the abyss."
  bottom:底部 black hole:黑洞 abyss:深渊
  我身处黑洞的底部望向无尽深渊,
  My life is meaningless. My future is without hope."
  meaningless:毫无意义的
  "我的人生毫无意义,我的未来尽失希望"。
  -Raj:Why don't we take him to see the Blue Man Group?
  带他去看蓝人乐团如何? (三个戴蓝头套穿黑衣服的音乐人)
  -Leonard:You think that'd help?
  你觉得这有用?
  -Raj:USA Today calls them "exuberant fun for the whole family."
  exuberant:兴高采烈的
  今日美国把他们称作全家人的非凡乐趣。
  -Leonard:I don't know. Howard isn't really the family fun kind of guy.
  我不清楚,Howard不像是那种对家庭娱乐感兴趣的人。
  -Raj:It's too bad he wasn't here for that hooker.
  hooker:(俚语)妓女
  可惜了,他没能遇上那妓女。
  She's exactly his type; a hooker.
  她完全贴合他的要求,一个妓女。
  You know, I bet if we hired her, that would cheer him up.
  hire:雇用
  我打赌,如果我们雇了她,她能让他打起精神来的。
  -Leonard:We're not gonna get Wolowitz a hooker.
  gonna= going to
  我们不能给Wolowitz召妓。
  -Raj:"I'm so lonely and horny, I may open this $20 jar of peanuts and end it all."
  lonely:孤独的 horny:(俚语)好色的 jar:罐 peanut:花生
  "我是如此孤独而又饥渴,也许该干掉这罐20块的花生结束一切"
  -Leonard:I suppose it wouldn't hurt to get an estimate.
  suppose:料想 hurt:对…有不良影响 estimate:报价
  我想做个报价应该不会有问题。
  -Sheldon:So how was your day?
  你今天如何呀?
  -Penny:Are you trying to make small talk?
  你想跟我聊聊?
  Oh, sweetie, you really don't have to.
  噢,亲爱的,真的没这必要。
  -Sheldon:No, it's the accepted convention.
  accepted:公认的 convention:习俗,惯例
  不,这叫约定俗成。
  How was your day?
  你今天如何呀?
  -Penny:Well, uh, they shifted my schedule around at the restaurant, so my hours are gonna be a little differe...
  shift:改变,调整    schedule:时间表
  餐厅的人调整了我的时间表,所以我上班的时间会有一点儿不同...
  -Sheldon:I'm sorry. That's not going to interest me at all. Just eat.
  抱歉,我对此完全不感兴趣,吃就是了。
  -Raj:Hello again.
  又是我。
  -Woman:Yeah, hi.
  你好。
  -Leonard:Listen, um...
  听着,嗯...
  if you're not busy, we were thinking maybe you could...
  要是你不忙的话,我们在想你是不是可以...
  We were wondering...
  wonder:想知道
  我们在想...
  -Raj:if you're really a prostitute.
  你是不是真的是妓女。
  -Woman:you guys cops?
  cop:警察
  你们是警察?
  -Together:No.
  不。
  -Woman:I'm a prostitute.
  我是妓女。
  -Leonard:Okay, great.
  太棒了。
  Uh, the thing is, we've got this friend ,and he's kind of down in the dumps.
  in the dumps:心情沮丧
  事情是这样的,我们有个朋友他最近有点儿情绪低落。
  And we thought maybe you could cheer him up.
  我们觉着也许你能让他打起精神来。
  -Raj:With sex.
  OOXX
  -Leonard:I think she knows what I meant.
  我觉得她明白我的意思。
  -Raj:How can she when you beat around the bush?
  beat:敲打 around:绕过 bush:灌木丛 beat around the bush:拐弯抹角
  你拐弯抹角的她怎么能明白?
  She's from the mean streets where they shoot from the hip and keep it real.
  mean :低微的 shoot from the hip:鲁莽做事
  她们那边都是直来直去的。
  -Woman:Don't worry. I can take good care of your friend.
  别担心,我可以照料好你们的朋友。
  -Leonard:Okay, terrific.
  太好了。
  listen, is there a way that we can do this where he doesn't know that you're a,
  you know...
  你有没有办法可以让他察觉不出来你...
  你知道的
  -Raj:Prostitute.
  是个妓女。
  -Woman:You want the girlfriend experience.
  experience:体验
  想要女友般的体验?
  -Leonard:Yes. Yeah, exactly. The girlfriend experience.
  对,没错,就是女友般的体验。
  -Raj:Actually, if it's not too much to ask, could we have the Jewish girlfriend experience?
  Jewish:犹太人
  实际上,不知道算不算过分,能来犹太女友的体验吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288402.html