生活大爆炸第三季第一集_1(在线收听

   《生活大爆炸》前情回顾

  Previously on The Big Bang Theory...
  我和莱纳德  沃罗威茨  库萨帕里要去北极圈
  I am going to the Arctic Circle with Leonard,Walowitz,and Koothrappali.
  -去三个月  -没错
  - For three months?  - Yes.
  你说会想我是什么意思
  What did you mean when you said you were going to miss me?
  意思是我不想你走
  It means I wish you weren't going.
  [三个月后]
  谢天谢地  到家了
  Oh,thank God we're home.
  难以置信我们在那冰冷的地狱呆了3个月
  I can't believe we spent three months in that frozen hell.
  简直就是个噩梦 梦里漫天飞雪  而又无法醒来
  It was like a snowy nightmare from which there was no awakening.
  我不知道你们对北极考察的感想
  I don't know what Arctic expedition you guys were on,
  我只觉得意犹未尽
  but I thought it was a hoot and a half.
  你好  妈妈
  Oh,hi,Mom.
  不  我说了  到家了再打电话给你
  No,I told you I'd call you when I got home.
  我还没到家呢
  I'm not home yet.
  行了  到家了
  All right,I'm home.
  北极考察非常成功
  The Arctic expedition was a remarkable success.
  说不定我将来能得一个诺贝尔奖
  I'm all but certain there's a Nobel Prize in my future.
  其实  不应该这样说
  Actually,I shouldn't say that.
  我完全确定能得
  I'm entirely certain.
  不  妈妈  我感觉不到你的教会小组为我祈祷平安
  No,Mother,I could not feel your church group praying for my safty.
  就算我平安回家也不证明祈祷有效
  The fact that I'm home safe does not prove that it worked.
  这个逻辑完全是个谬误
  The logic is post hoc ergo propter hoc.
  不  我没有用爱斯基摩口吻跟你顶嘴
  No,I'm not sassing you in Eskimo talk.
  我去告诉佩妮我们回来了
  I'm gonna go let Penny know we're back.
  妈妈  我得挂了
  Mother,I have to go.
  爱你  拜
  Yeah,love you. Bye.
  好啊  老朋友
  Hello,old friend.
  爹爹回来了
  Daddy's home.
  莱纳德  你回来啦
  Leonard,you're back.
  对  我过来跟你说...
  Yeah. I just stopped by to say-- hmph!
  -嗨  -嗨
  - Yeah. So,hi.  - Hi.
  妈的  早知道我先来说我们回来了
  Damn it,I should have gone over and told her we were back.
  就是  先到先得嘛
  Yeah,it was first-come,first-serve.
  先跟你们俩声明
  I just want you both to know,
  等我发表我的发现时
  When I publish my findings,
  我不会忘记你们的付出的
  I won't forget your contributions.
  -太好了  -谢谢
  - Great.  - Thanks.
  但在诺贝尔领奖感言中不能提及你们
  Of course,I can't mention you in my Nobel acceptance speech,
  不过写传记时
  but when I get around to writing my memoirs,
  我会在注脚上提到你们或者给你们一本我签名的传记
  you can expect a very effusive footnote and perhaps a signed copy.
  我们得告诉他
  We have to tell him.
  告诉我什么
  Tell me what?
  该死的瓦肯听力[星际迷航]
  Damn his Vulcan hearing.
  你们打算给我办派对  是吧
  You fellows are planning a party for me,aren't you?
  谢尔顿  坐
  Okay,Sheldon,sit down.
  如果要搞主题派对的话  先告诉你们
  If there's going to be a theme I should let you know
  我不喜欢夏威夷式  罗马式和"海底式"
  that I don't care for luau,toga or "under the sea."
  我们会记在心里
  Yeah,we'll keep that in mind. Look...
  我们想谈谈在北极发生的一些事
  We need to talk to you about something that happened at the North Pole.
  如果是说没有暖气那晚的事
  If this is about the night the heat went out,
  没什么好害臊的
  there's nothing to be embarrassed about.
  不是那件事
  It's not about that.
  我们说好不再提这个
  And we agreed never speak of it again.
  不就是一起裸睡嘛
  So we slept together naked.
  这只是以防体温骤降而已
  It was only to keep our core body temperatures from plummeting.
  他还真说上了
  He's speaking about it.
  对我觉得  这可以促进我们的感情
  For me,it was a bonding moment.
  谢尔顿  你还记得开始几周
  Sheldon,you remember the first few weeks
  我们在探测磁单极子
  We were looking for magnetic monopoles
  结果一无所获
  And not finding anything and you were acting
  你变成面目可憎的大JJ霸主吗
  like an obnoxious,giant dictator?
  我以为要婉转点跟他说呢
  thought we were going to be gentle with him.
  所以我才加了霸主
  That's why I added the "tator."
  接着终于测出一些可用数据时
  And then when we finally got our first positive data,
  你多高兴啊
  you were so happy.
  是啊
  Oh,yes.
  用表情字符表达就是:D[笑脸]
  In the world of emoticons,I was colon,capital "D."
  其实  你的仪器侦测的数据
  Well,in actuality,what your equipment detected
  不是范式转变单极子的证据
  wasn't so much evidence of paradigm-shifting monopoles
  那是...
  as it was...
  电动开罐刀具的静电
  static from the electric can opener
  我们在不停开关
  we were turning on and off.
  他的表情一下变成了:O[惊讶]
  He just went colon,capital "O."
  你们篡改了我的实验
  You tampered with my experiment?
  我们别无选择
  We had to.
  只有这样你才不会变成狄更斯专家(混蛋JJ)
  It was the only way to keep you from being such a huge Dickensian.
  懂吗  我加了专家
  You see that? I add the "ensian."
  莱纳德知道吗
  Did Leonard know abouthis?
  他是我最好的朋友
  Leonard's my best friend in the world.
  他肯定不知道
  Surely Leonard didn't know.
  其实  这是他的主意
  Actually,it was his idea.
  当然是莱纳德  试验计划是他制定的
  Of course it was. The whole plan weeks of Leonard.
  -我好想你  -我也好想你
  - I missed you so much.  - I missed you,too
  你不在  我都没想其他人
  I couldn't even think of anyone else while you were gone.
  我也是
  Me,neither.
  除了没有暖气那晚
  Except for one night when the heat went out.
  说来话长  别问了
  Long story. It's... Don't ask.
  莱纳德
  Leonard.
  别出声
  Do not make a sound.
  你在低声说"别出声"
  Whispering,"Do not make a sound..."
  就出声了
  ...is a sound.
  该死的瓦肯听力
  Damn his Vulcan hearing.
  现在没空  谢尔顿
  Not a good time,Sheldon.
  佩妮
  Penny.
  佩妮  佩妮
  Penny. Penny.
  啊  真是要命
  Oh,this is ridicules.
  干嘛
  What?
  你好  佩妮
  Hello,Penny
  我明白你现在正完全被最原始的野性冲动所控制
  I realize you're currently at the mercy of your primitive biological urges,
  可是 反正你这辈子还会有无数错误的决定  我能不能打断这一个?
  but as you have an entire lifetime of poor decisions ahead of you,may I interrupt this one?
  我也很高兴见到你  请进
  It's great to see you too. Come on in.
  沃罗威茨刚告诉我你的那个大骗局
  Wolowitz has informed me of your grand deception.
  你有没有什么要解释的
  Do you have anything to say for yourself?
  是的  我对此觉得十分难过
  Yes,I feel terrible about it.
  我绝不能原谅我自己  我也不准备你会
  I will never forgive myself,I don't expect you to,either,
  我想你应该让我留在这儿跟佩妮做一下自我检查和深刻忏悔
  and I would really appreciate it if you would leave me with Penny for a session of self-criticism and repentance.
  啊  你们能不能告诉我究竟是怎么回事儿
  Okay,can someone please tell me what's going on here?
  事情是  他们让我以为我在科学研究上有了惊天动地的大发现
  What's going on is I was lead to believe I was making groundbreaking strides in science,
  而事实上  我记录的数据是错的
  when in fact,I was being fed
  是沃罗威茨和库萨帕里
  false data at the hands of Wolowitz,Koothrappali
  还有你这个小毛毛孩儿做出来的
  and your furry little boy toy.
  真的吗
  Is that true?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288410.html