生活大爆炸第三季第四集_3(在线收听

   -搞定

  - Nailed it.
  库萨帕里博士  请进
  Dr. Koothrappali,come on in.
  我很惊讶你居然想加入
  I was surprised to hear you were interested
  我们这个小团队
  In joining our little team.
  放弃那些海王星外星体了  是吗
  Giving up on those trans-neptunian objects,are we?
  不  不  那是个很有前景的领域
  No,no,it's a very promising area.
  如果条件理想  我愿意花数年在这课题上
  In a perfect world,I'd spend several more years on it.
  但我却不能放弃这个机会
  But I just couldn't pass up the opportunity
  与您共同研究这个令人无比兴奋
  To work with you on your tremendously exciting
  且还未最终定论的假设上
  And not yet conclusively disproved hypothesis.
  说的太精彩了
  Splendid.
  请坐
  Uh,please sit down.
  要来一杯雪利酒吗
  Can I offer you a Sherry?
  现在还为时过早  不是吗
  It's a little early,isn't it?
  我们不在比邻星上[很暗的恒星 意指还早]
  Not on Proxima Centauri.
  说的太好了
  That's very good.
  非常有趣  但如果你不介意的话
  Jolly amusing,but if you don't mind,
  把我那杯留到泰坦星日落之时[土卫六 日落晚]
  I'll hold off until suet on Titan.
  说的好
  Well done.
  我预感你将会
  I have a feeling you're going
  很好的融入这个团队的  库萨帕里博士
  To fit in just fine,Dr. Koothrappali.
  谢谢称赞  先生
  Thank you,sir.
  不好意思
  I'm sorry.
  我来晚了吗
  Am I late?
  不  不  时间正好
  No,no,no. Right on time.
  库萨帕里博士  请允许我向你介绍
  Dr. Koothrappali,may I present
  来自麻省理工的麦思彤博士
  Dr. Millstone from MIT.
  她将领导我们的数据分析小组
  She'll be heading up our data analysis team.
  很高兴认识你  库萨帕里博士
  It's nice to meet you,Dr. Koothrappali.
  我读了您关于柯伊伯带物体大小分布的文章
  I read your paper on Kuiper Belt object size distribution.
  我非常喜欢
  I really enjoy it.
  您是如何修正选择偏差的呢
  How did you correct for the selection bias?
  我进行了模拟测试
  Well,I ran a simulation that allowed me
  令我可以修正观测效率
  To correct for the observational efficiency.
  这实在是太牛了
  That's just fascinating.
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  你想在我的热水浴池里了解更多细节吗
  Would you like to hear more about it in my hot tub?
  那  我们什么时候开始呢
  So,when do I start?
  你没得到工作是什么意思
  What do you mean you didn't get the job?
  你怎么可能得不到
  How could you not get it?
  你知道的  他是英国人  我是印度人
  {\c I'm indian.
  自甘地之后  他们就对我们不大友好了
  Ever since Gandhi,they haven't liked us very much.
  等等  你是说他对你有种族歧视
  Wait,are you saying that he discriminated against you?
  因为我们应该提出控告
  Because we should file a complaint.
  可以是可以
  That's okay.
  已经有人来控告了
  A complaint's been filed.
  好了  玩完了
  So,that's it.
  那是我最后的希望
  That was my last hope.
  我要被驱除出境了
  I'm going to be deported,
  狼狈地回到家里
  Sent home in disgrace,
  被我表亲桑杰冷嘲热讽
  Exposed to the sardonic barb of my cousin Sanjay.
  或许你们知道他的马甲
  Or,as you may know him,
  是AT&T的客服人员戴夫
  Dave from at&t customer service.
  我会很想你的
  I'm really going to miss you.
  你会来印度探望我吗
  Will you come visit me india?
  天  那个  貌似要17小时的飞机吧
  Gee,that's,like,a 17-hour flight.
  要不我们在中点相见
  How about I meet you halfway?
  中点是在离日本海岸线600英里的地方
  Halfway is 600 miles off the coast of japan.
  干脆这样   我们视频吧
  Tell you what,we'll Skype.
  先生们
  Gentlemen.
  -嗨  -拉杰
  - Hey.  - Raj,
  你得到了拉夫林教授的工作吗
  Did you get a job with Professor Laughlin?
  -没有  -我猜也是
  - No.  - I assumed as much.
  但别害怕
  But never fear.
  就像是无数的动作片里面
  Like the subordinate male protagonist
  那些次要男主角
  In countless action movies
  在影片放到一半时消失那样
  Who disappears half way through the second reel,
  我现在回来拯救世界
  I have returned to save the day.
  奇怪了
  Odd.
  他通常都是在欢呼声中回归的
  Usually,he's met by cheers.
  不论如何  我正想着探索
  Anyway,I was thinking about exploring
  超弦理论在
  The string theory implications
  暗物质湮灭时所放出的伽玛射线中的含义
  Of gamma rays from dark matter annihilations,
  我突然间发现我能利用
  And it occurred to me that I could benefit--
  打扰一下  谢尔顿
  Excuse me,Sheldon.
  通常需要浪费多少卷胶片才能让次要的男主角
  How many reels before the subordine male protagonist
  说到重点上
  Gets to s point?
  不好意思  如果你没有为我的出场欢呼
  I'm sorry-- if you didn't cheer at my entrance,
  那你现在提出你的假设也为时已晚了
  It's too late to buy into the premise.
  不管怎么说  我从系主任那里
  Anyway,I got some extra money
  获得了多余的资金
  From the head of the department,
  而拉杰可以来给我打工
  And Raj can come work for me.
  你想让我与你共事
  You want me to work with you?
  是给我打工
  For me.
  你今后在工作的时候
  You're going to have to listen
  必须要更仔细的听清我的话
  More careful when you're on the job.
  好吧  但是可别搞错了
  Ay,uh,please don't take this the wrong way,
  我情愿在乳头上别张纸
  But I'd rather swim buck-naked across the Ganges
  赤条条地游过恒河
  With a paper cut on my nipple
  抑或是染上病毒痛苦而挣扎着死掉
  And die a slow,agonizing death
  也不要和你一起工作
  From a viral infection than work with you.
  是为我工作
  For me.
  谢尔顿  你在忙吗
  Sheldon,are you busy?
  这不废话么
  Of course I'm busy.
  那要我等你吗
  Shall I wait?
  当然了
  Yes,please
  能为你效劳吗
  How may I help you?
  我重新考虑了你提出的合作建议
  I've reconsidered your offer to let me work with you.
  是为我工作
  For me
  是是  为你工作
  Yes,for you.
  我接受  但有几个条件
  I do,however,have a few conditions.
  首先  任何情况下
  First,at all times,
  你都得把我看作同事平等对待
  I am to be treated as a colleague and an equal.
  其次  在所有发表物上
  Second,my contributions shall noted
  都应注明我的名字和贡献
  In all published material.
  第三  绝不许你在我面前
  And third,you are never allowed to lecture me
  挑剔我的印度教或印度文化
  On hinduism or my Indian culture.
  真令我感到钦佩  拉杰
  I'm impressed,Raj.
  你提得条件中肯而合理
  Those are very cogent and reasonable conditions.
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  我统统拒绝
  I reject them all.
  那我就毫无选择了
  Then you leave me no choice.
  只能接受这份工作
  I accept the job.
  真抱歉  我想你大概搞错了
  I'm sorry,I believe you've misunderstood.
  我才不是请你来工作
  I'm not giving you the job.
  我只是给你一个机会来应征
  I'm simply affording you the opportunity to apply for it.
  坐下吧  我们先来面试
  {\c we'll get started with the interview.
  靠  你开玩笑吗
  Wha... You're kidding!
  请坐
  Please.
  好吧
  all right.
  好吧...
  So...
  你就穿这个来面试吗
  That's what you wear to an interview?
  行行好吧  哥们  我们可是多年的老友啊
  Come on,dude,we've been friends for years.
  哇  开始套近乎了吗
  Oh,pulling strings,are we?
  谢尔顿  看在老天爷的份上  别逼我求你
  Sheldon,for god's sakes,don't make me beg.
  逗你玩!
  Bazinga!
  你是我经典实用笑话
  You've fallen victim
  的第N个受害者
  To another one of my classic practical jokes.
  我现在可是老板  你敢说我的笑话不好笑?
  I'm your boss now. You may want to laugh at that.
  二人世界的感觉真棒  不是吗
  Ah,this is nice having the place to ourselves,isn't it?
  唔唔
  Uh-huh.
  拉杰正和谢尔顿一起工作
  Now that raj is working for sheldon,
  我就不用开车载他了
  I don't have to chauffeur him around anymore.
  更重要的是  他们工作到这么晚
  plus,yeah,with them working late so much,
  我们就能过二人世界了
  We get some privacy.
  嗯哼
  Mm-hmm.
  想来点儿刺激的吗
  Hey,want to get a little crazy?
  你想怎样
  What are you thinking?
  我们在谢尔顿的专座上狠狠干一场
  Let's slide over to sheldon's spot and make out.
  你可真是放荡
  You are a dirty girl.
  天啊  他怎么知道
  Oh,god,how did he know?
  你们好啊
  Hello.
  嗨  霍华德
  Hi,howard.
  我打扰你们了吗
  Am I interrupting?
  是有一点
  Little bit,yeah.
  我应该先打个电话来
  Guess I should have called.
  说得也是
  Yeah,maybe.
  今晚我通常都和拉杰一起
  Tonight's the night I usually go line dancing
  去帕拉米诺跳排排舞
  With raj at the palomino.
  然后呢
  Uh-huh.
  但他现在却要和谢尔顿一起工作
  But he's working with sheldon.
  我们知道
  Yes,we know.
  要我走吗
  Want me to leave?
  也无所谓啦
  You know,whatever.
  那好  我就在这消磨一会儿好了
  Okay,I guess I can hang for a little while.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288418.html