生活大爆炸第三季第五集_1(在线收听

   好的  拉杰出了幽灵军团卡

  All right,Raj has played his phantom warlord card,
  我就出绞杀蔓藤帮他
  And I am going to back him up with my strangling vines.
  绞死你  笨蛋
  Choke on that,sucka.
  那我就用红宝石剑砍断你的蔓藤
  Okay,well,then I'll just cut your vines with my ruby sword.
  没错  我干的  我砍了
  That's right,I did it. I cut 'em.
  我想问个问题
  I have a question.
  军团能吃巨人  巨人能吃精灵
  Warlord beats troll,troll beats elf,
  精灵能吃水妖
  Elf beats water sprite,
  基本上什么都能吃魔法小兔
  And basically everything beats enchanted bunny.
  除非你有胡萝卜粉
  Unless you have the carrot powder.
  我还想问一个问题
  Okay,I've got another question.
  这有什么好玩的
  When does this get fun?
  我们是要讨论
  Are we going to talk
  还是继续玩"卡亚神秘勇士"
  Or are we going to play "mystic warriors of ka-ah"?
  出毒药卡
  Just play a potion card.
  哪张
  Which one?
  哪张都一样
  It doesn't matter.
  你不可能赢了
  You can't possibly win.
  谢尔顿  别破坏游戏
  Sheldon,don't ruin the game.
  他怎么可能破坏游戏
  How could he ruin the game?
  根据已出的卡推算
  Given the cards that have already been played,
  佩妮手上只能有巫师毒药
  Penny can only be holding necromancer potions,
  毒药只对幽灵和日行者有效
  Which are only effective against wraiths and day-walkers,
  但两个都已经出完了
  And there are no more of either left to be drawn.
  剩下未出的卡是
  The cards remaining in the undrawn stack are:
  四张火焰  一张巨人  两张食人怪和冥神宝石
  Four fire weapons,a troll,two ogres and the jewel of osiris.
  瞧  被破坏了吧
  See? Ruined.
  谢尔顿  太厉害了
  Sheldon,that is incredible.
  对你来说  当然是厉害
  From your vantage point,it certainly must seem so.
  谢尔顿有图像式记忆的能力
  Sheldon has kind of a photographic memory.
  "图像式"用词不当
  "photographic" is a misnomer.
  应该是高清图像式记忆  我说过好几遍了
  I have an eidetic memory,as I've told you many times.
  最近一次是去年5月7日
  Most recently last year during lunch
  中午午餐期间
  On the afternoon of may seventh.
  你吃了火鸡  还抱怨太干了
  You had turkey and complained it was dry.
  看来游戏结束了
  Well,I guess game'over.
  真的  太好了
  Really? Oh,great.
  我是说"哦"
  I mean,aw.
  -我得走了  -为什么
  - Okay,I gotta go. - Why?
  就因为上次没走
  Because the last me I didn't go,
  我才会玩"卡神秘勇士"
  I ended up playing "mystic warlords of ka."
  不是"卡"  是"卡亚"
  Not "ka. Ka-ah."
  拜丫儿
  Buh-eye.
  回见
  See ya.
  还是不敢相信她和我在一起了
  Still can't believe she's going out with me.
  没人相信
  Nobody can.
  这倒提醒我有笔旧账还没跟你算清
  That reminds me I have a bone to pick with you.
  什么
  What?
  你我有个约定
  You and I made a pact
  我们中谁先追到个漂亮女友
  That if either of us ever got a hot girlfriend,
  谁就得让他的女友
  That person would have his girlfriend
  给对方介绍一个女友
  Hook the other guy up with one of her girlfriends.
  我不记得有这回事
  I don't remember that.
  2004年  6月30日
  June 30th,2004.
  《蜘蛛侠 2》在帕萨迪纳AMC影院上映
  Opening day of Spider-Man 2 at the Amc Pasadena.
  那里只有红冰极饮料  没有蓝的
  They only had red icees,no blue.
  想起来了
  Oh,yeah.
  你和佩妮在一起都有一个半月了
  So you've been with Penny for like a month and a half now.
  我的妞呢
  Where's my shorty,morty?
  霍华德  你不能要求我这么做
  Howard,you can't hold me to that.
  为什么不行
  Why not?
  因为当时约定时
  Because when I made that agreement,
  我没想过能交到一个漂亮女友
  I didn't think I'd ever have a hot girlfriend.
  我当时以为你能交到呢
  And I was positive you ever would.
  我怎么不知道这件事
  Hey,how come I wasn't part of this deal?
  你当时不在小食店
  You had left the refreshment stand
  你去解决习惯性提前出现的尿急了
  In order to indulge in your customary preemptive pre-show urination.
  就因为这个
  Oh,so that's how it works?
  就因为我的膀胱小  我就不能有漂亮女友了
  I have a teeny bladder and I don't get a hot girlfriend?
  对  拉杰  就因为这个
  Yeah,Raj. That's how it works.
  靠
  Damn.
  能给我张纸巾吗
  Can I have a napkin?
  抱歉  不行
  I'm sorry,no.
  你有好几张呢
  But you have whole bunch of 'em.
  对  我现在用的是四张纸巾体系
  Yes,I've moved to a four-napkin system.
  分别对应腿  手  脸和个人紧急情况
  Lap,hands,face and personal emergency.
  你需要的话  明天开始
  If you like,starting tomorrow,
  我会加一张客用纸巾
  I'll add a guest napkin,
  但我今天实在无能为力
  But I'm afraid there's nothing I can do for you today.
  好运  那是擦脸纸巾
  Good luck. That's the face napkin.
  你跟佩妮说了吗
  So,have you talked to Penny yet?
  还没有
  No,I haven't.
  为什么
  Why not?
  因为我很忙
  Because I've been busy,
  因为我不知道怎么跟她提
  Because I haven't figured out a way to bring it up,
  最主要的是  "特别强调这点"
  And mostly-- and I can't stress how key this is--
  因为我不想提
  Because I don't want to.
  莱纳德  约定就是约定
  Leonard,pact is a pact.
  你必须让佩妮给我找个伴
  You have to get Penny to fix me up.
  事情没那么简单
  It's not that simple.
  你要我怎么说
  What am I supposed to say?
  佩妮  你有没有
  "Penny,do you have any friend
  不想再联系的朋友
  You'd like to never hear from again?"
  拜托  我那么聪明
  Come on,I'm smart,
  又有份好工作  而且我的体脂肪率只有3%
  I have good job and I have only three percent body fat.
  真的
  It's true.
  我在沙滩上看过
  I've seen him at the beach.
  他就像个人形鸡翅
  He's like a human chicken wing.
  莱纳德  拜托
  Leonard,come on.
  好吧  我会问她有没有适合你的朋友
  Fine. I'll ask if she has a friend for you.
  要漂亮的哦
  Hot friend.
  -行 -还要高挑的
  - Right. - And tall.
  我希望我们的孩子能在20岁前
  I want our kids to be able to Ride Space Mountain
  玩飞越太空山[迪士尼乐园]
  Before they're 20.
  我尽力而为
  I'll see what I can do.
  谢尔顿  猜我今天听到什么
  Hey,Sheldon,guess what I heard today?
  我能想象你今天听了很多东西
  I'd imagine you heard many number of things today.
  你来上班肯定会听到  "你好  拉杰"
  When you arrived at work you undoubtedly heard,"hello,Raj.
  过得如何  拉杰
  "How are you,Raj?"
  考虑到你今天穿了件新的羊毛背心  会听到"新背心啊"
  Given that you're wearing a new sweater-vest,
  也有可能  虽然可能性很小  听到"羊毛背心很漂亮"
  And possibly,though far less likely,"nice sweater-vest."
  为什么不干脆让我告诉你今天听到了什么
  Why don't I just tell you what I heard today.
  因为这可能节约我们的时间
  That would probably save us some time.
  星期六晚上在漫画书店
  Saturday night at the comic book store,
  那里将举办一个"卡亚神秘勇士"锦标赛
  They're having a "Mystic Warlords of Ka-Ah" tournament.
  第一名有500美金
  First prize is $500.
  如果我们组队  肯定无敌了
  If we team up,we'd be unstoppable.
  对不起  拉杰  对于没有挑战性的游戏
  I'm sorry,Raj,but I have no interest
  我完全不感兴趣
  In playing a game in which I find no challenge.
  那钱呢
  What about the money?
  我有钱啊
  I have money.
  这钱不一样
  This is other money.
  那这跟我自己拥有的钱有什么区别
  How does it differ from the money I have?
  我要拿一半啊
  Half of it will be mine.
  你需要钱买一件不那么惹人嫌的羊毛背心吗
  Do you need it to buy a less disturbing sweater-vest?
  莱纳德  救救我吧
  Leonard,help.
  开什么玩笑
  Are you kidding?
  我甚至不能说服他给我一张狗日的餐巾纸
  I couldn't even talk him into giving one of his freakin' napkins.
  天呐  你真是个天才
  Wow,you really are a genius.
  不算吧
  Not really.
  我其实是在网上搜到的这些花式
  I googled how to do that.
  问一下  你有跟谁有过约定吗
  So,listen...Have you ever made a pact with someone?
  你是说那种拉勾勾誓言吗
  You mean like a pinky swear?
  好吧  就算是那种拉勾勾誓言
  Okay,fine,like a pinky swear.
  一年级时候  我和我朋友萝茜
  Well,in the first grade,my friend Rosie and I
  约定要嫁给毕特和恩尼
  Made a pact to marry Bert and Ernie.
  你知道的  芝麻街里面[美国木偶剧]
  You know,from Sesame street?
  我跟毕特和恩尼还蛮熟的
  I'm familiar with Bert and Ernie.
  然后我们发现都想要嫁给恩尼
  Then we find out we both wanted Ernie.
  我们直到中学都没再说过话
  We didn't speak again until middle school.
  就因为那个木偶
  Over puppets?
  各人心头所好啊  莱纳德
  The heart wants what the heart wants,Leonard.
  好吧
  Okay.
  说到心头所好
  Speaking of what the heart want-
  很久以前
  Um,a long time ago,
  我跟沃罗威茨有个约定  其中牵涉到你
  I made a pact with Wolowitz that kind of involves you
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288419.html