生活大爆炸第三季第三集_1(在线收听

   -Penny: ...Going out tonight,

  go out: 外出,交往
  ...彻夜狂欢,
  I'm feeling alright,
  alright: 没问题的
  兴奋难耐,
  Gonna let it all hang out.
  gonna:=going to 将要
  想要尽情宣泄,
  Wanna make some noise,
  wanna:= want to想要
  想要制造噪音,
  Really raise my voice.
  raise: 提高
  放开嗓门,
  Yeah, I wanna scream and shout...
  scream: 尖叫声 shout: 喊叫
  我想尖叫,我想呼喊...
  Good morning, Sheldon!
  早上好,Sheldon!
  Come dance with me.
  和我一起跳吧。
  -Sheldon: No.
  不要。
  -Penny: Why not?
  为什么?
  -Sheldon: Penny, while I subscribed to the Many-Worlds theory which poses the existence...
  subscribe to: 订阅,同意 theory: 理论 pose: 摆出姿态 existence: 存在 poses the existence: 【摆出存在的姿态,引申为我相信它的存在】
  Penny 尽管我相信多重世界理论...
  of an infinite number of Sheldons and an infinite number of universes,
  infinite: 无限的 universe: 宇宙
  同意有无数个Sheldon和无数个宇宙存在着,
  I assure you that none of them
  assure: 保证
  但我向你保证,
  am I dancing.
  其中没有一个我是在跳舞的。
  -Penny: Are you fun in any of them?
  当中有没有一个你是有趣的呢?
  -Sheldon: The math would suggest that in a few I'm a clown made of candy,
  clown: 小丑  candy: 糖果
  通过数学计算可以得出其中有一部分我是糖果做成的小丑,
  but I don't dance.
  不过不跳舞。
  -Penny: All right. Want some French toast?
  French toast: 法式土司
  好吧,要不要来点法式吐司?
  -Sheldon: It's Oatmeal Day.
  oatmeal: 燕麦片
  今天是“麦片日”。
  -Penny: Tell you what, next French Toast Day, I will make you oatmeal.
  那这样,下一个"法式吐司日" 我给你做麦片。
  -Sheldon: Dear lord, are you still going to be here on French Toast Day?
  天呐,你要待到法式吐司日?
  -Leonard: Morning.
  早上好!
  -Sheldon: Look, Leonard,
  你看,Leonard,
  Penny made French toast.
  Penny做了法式吐司。
  -Leonard: Sorry, I haven't given her your schedule yet.
  schedule: 安排,计划
  抱歉,我还没把你的饮食表给她。
  -Sheldon: It's an iCal download.
  iCalendar: 互联网日历 download: 下载
  我的饮食表是iCal(iCalendar 互联网日历)格式的,是可以下载的。
  She can put it right in her phone.
  她下到手机里就行了。
  And I thought we agreed,
  貌似我们约定了。
  that you'd have your conjugal visits in her apartment.
  conjugal: 婚姻的,夫妻之间
  你们该在她的公寓里进行同居生活。
  -Leonard: We did, but there were extenuating circumstances.
  extenuating circumstances: 可使罪行减轻的情况
  是这样约定的,但这次情有可原。
  -Sheldon: I see.
  我明白了。
  Did her abysmal housekeeping skills
  abysmal: 深不可测的,糟糕的 housekeeping: 家政,家务管理 skill: 技能,能力
  是不是她可怕的家务能力,
  finally trump her perkiness?
  finally: 最终 perkiness: 【意气洋洋的状态】
  终于让她不再自鸣得意了?
  -Leonard: No, her bed kind of... broke.
  不是,是她的床... 坏了。
  -Sheldon: That doesn't seem likely.
  这好像不太可能。
  Her bed's of sturdy construction.
  sturdy: 结构坚固 construction: 建设,建筑物
  她的床构造挺牢固的。
  Even the addition of a second,
  addition: 添加
  就算是再加一个,
  normal size human being wouldn't cause a structural failure,
  normal size: 标准尺寸 cause: 引起 structural failure: 结构失效
  普通身材的人也不会引起结构损坏。
  much less a homunculus such as yourself.
  homunculus: 矮人,侏儒
  更不用说像你这样的雏形人。
  -Penny: A homunculus?
  雏形人?
  -Leonard: Perfectly formed miniature human being.
  构造完美的微型人。
  -Penny: Oh, you're my little homunculus.
  哦,你是我的小雏形人。
  -Leonard: Don't do that.
  别那样说。
  -Penny: Sorry.
  对不起。
  Okay, who wants syrup and who wants cinnamon sugar?
  syrup: 糖浆 cinnamon: 肉桂皮 sugar: 糖
  好,谁要糖浆?谁要肉桂糖?
  -Sheldon: I want oatmeal.
  我要麦片。
  -Penny: Yes, well, I want a boyfriend.
  嗯,我想要个。
  whose roommate isn't a giant pain in the ass.
  giant: 巨大的 pain in the ass: 眼中钉
  室友不那么讨人嫌的男朋友。
  -Sheldon: I'm sure that will happen soon enough.
  我确定你很快就会有的。
  But in the meantime, I still want oatmeal.
  in the meantime: 在此期间
  但与此同时,我还是想要麦片。
  -Penny: You know what, I give up.
  give up: 放弃
  我不管了。
  He's impossible.
  Impossible: 不可能的
  他太不可理喻了。
  -Sheldon: I can't be impossible. I exist.
  我怎么会是"不存在"的呢(Sheldon偷换词义) 我是存在的。
  I believe what you meant to say is,
  我猜你想说的是,
  I gave up, he's improbable.
  give up: 放弃 improbable:不可理喻的
  我不管了,他太不可思议了。
  -Leonard: Sheldon, you really need to find a better way
  Sheldon 你确实得换种更好的方法。
  of dealing with Penny.
  和Penny相处。
  -Sheldon: What am I supposed to do...
  那我该怎么做...
  Eat French toast on a Monday?
  在星期一早上吃法式吐司?
  Now, that would be impossible.
  那才叫不可理喻。
  -Leonard: I'm just saying, you can catch more flies with honey
  catch: 捕捉 fly: 苍蝇 honey: 蜂蜜
  我想说用蜜比用醋能捉到
  than with vinegar.
  vinegar: 醋
  更多的苍蝇(谚语:意思是好话比恶语更管用)。
  -Sheldon: You can catch even more flies with manure.
  manure: 肥料
  用肥料能捉到的还要多。
  What's your point?
  point: 要点
  你想说什么?
  -Leonard: It's a...
  这句话是...
  -Sheldon: Yeah, that does smell good.
  闻起来真香。
  Too bad it's Monday.
  可惜今天是星期一。
  “Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state.
  dense: 稠密的 state: 情形
  “宇宙一度滚烫稠密,
  Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
  billion: 十亿 expansion: 膨胀
  140亿年前终于爆了炸,等着瞧...
  The earth began to cool
  cool: 使降温
  地球开始降温,
  The autotrophs began to drool, neanderthals developed tools
  autotrophs: 自养生物 drool: 从嘴淌下,散漫的说 neanderthals: 穴居人
  自养生物来起哄,穴居人发明工具。
  We built the wall. We built the pyramids
  the pyramids: 埃及金字塔
  我们建长城,我们建金字塔。
  Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery.
  math: 数学 science: 科学 history: 历史 unravel: 解开。阐明 mystery: 神秘,奥秘
  数学、自然科学、历史,揭开神秘。
  That all started with a big bang.”
  bang: 撞击,砰然巨响
  一切都开始于大爆炸。
  Bang!
  砰!”
  -Penny: Okay, so Kim the night manager went on maternity leave,
  maternity leave: 产假
  晚班经理Kim休了产假,
  and her husband's name is Sandy, right?
  她老公名叫Sandy 知道吧?
  So get this...
  然后是这样的...
  Her replacement is a woman named Sandy
  replacement: 替代,更替
  接替她工作的,是个叫做Sandy的女人。
  whose husband's name is Kim.
  她老公叫做Kim。
  -Leonard: Wow!
  哇!
  -Penny: I know.
  没错。
  What are the odds?
  the odds: 机会
  这是什么概率啊。
  -Sheldon: Easily calculable.
  calculable: 可计算的
  这个概率计算起来很简单
  We begin by identifying a set of married couples
  identify: 识别 a set of: 一套,一组 married: 已婚的 couple: 夫妇
  我们可以先把有男女通用名字的夫妇
  with unisex names.
  unisex: 男女皆宜的
  挑选出来。
  We then eliminate those unqualified
  eliminate: 消除,排除 unqualified: 不合格的
  然后剔除些不能
  for restaurant work...
  在餐馆工作的...
  The aged, the imprisoned and the limbless, for example.
  imprisoned: 坐牢 limbless: 无肢的
  比如老人、囚犯和残疾人。
  Next we look at...
  然后,我们再...
  -Leonard: Sheldon...
  Sheldon...
  It's an amazing coincidence.
  amazing: 令人吃惊的 coincidence: 巧合
  这件事纯属惊人巧合。
  Can we leave it at that?
  leave it all that:: 暂时停止争论
  就这样想不行吗?
  -Sheldon: I'm sorry.
  抱歉。
  Ooh, Penny,
  嚯,Penny。
  It's as if the Cheesecake Factory is run by witches.
  cheesecake: 奶酪蛋糕 factory: 工厂 run: 经营 witch: 女巫
  说得好像芝士蛋糕工厂是巫婆们开的。
  -Penny: Ooh, Sheldon, it's as if you don't think I'll punch you.
  punch: 用拳猛击
  嚯,Sheldon 貌似你再有意见,我就会揍你了。
  -Leonard: Come on, you guys, let it go.
  算了,别争了。
  -Penny: Fine, whatever.
  好吧,随便啦。
  Are you finished?
  你吃完了吗?
  -Sheldon: Well, thank you.
  哦,谢谢。
  How thoughtful.
  thoughtful: 体贴的,关切的,深思的
  你真体贴。
  Would you like a chocolate?
  chocolate: 巧克力
  想要吃颗巧克力么?
  -Penny: Um, yeah, sure.
  呃,行啊,当然。
  Thanks.
  谢了。
  -Leonard: What was that?
  搞什么鬼?
  -Sheldon: You said be nice to Penny.
  你说要对Penny友善一点。
  I believe offering chocolate to someone
  我相信给别人吃巧克力,
  falls within the definition of nice.
  definition: 定义
  应该是属于友善的吧。
  -Leonard: It does.
  这倒没错。
  But in my experience, you don't.
  experience: 经验
  但根据我的经验,但你不是这样的人。
  -Sheldon: There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
  天地之大,Horatio,
  than are dreamt of in your philosophy
  比你所能梦想出来的多出更多。(《哈姆雷特》中台词)
  -Leonard: Now that's you,
  现在这腔调才像你。
  obnoxious and insufferable.
  obnoxious: 讨厌的,可憎的 insufferable: 难以忍受的
  可憎又可恶。
  -Howard: What's going on, day dwellers?
  dweller: 居民,居住者
  怎么了,只在阳光下活动的人们?
  -Penny: Oh, man, did the Kiss Army repeal
  repeal: 废除,撤销
  噢,天哪,亲吻军队(Kiss摇滚乐队的粉丝俱乐部)难道
  don't ask, don't tell?
  废除"不许问不许说"的同性恋保护政策了吗?
  -Howard: No.
  不是。
  Raj and I are going to a Goth club in Hollywood
  Goth: 哥特人
  Raj和我正打算去好莱坞一家哥特人俱乐部,
  to hang with the night people.
  hang with: 【与朋友闲混】
  跟夜猫子社交去。
  Anybody want to come along?
  come along: 一起来
  有谁想一起来的么?
  -Penny: Oh, wow, you're actually going out like that?
  actually: 事实上 go out: 外出,交往
  哇哦,你真打算穿成这样出去?
  -Howard: No, no.
  不,当然不是。
  I'm going out like this...
  我打算穿成这样出去...
  -Leonard: Howard, what did you do?
  Howard 你都干了些什么?
  -Howard: They're called tattoo sleeves.
  tattoo: 纹身 sleeve: 袖子,套筒
  他们管这个叫刺青袖。
  Look.
  看。
  I bought them online, Raj got a set, too...
  online: 在线
  我在网上买到的 Raj也买了一套...
  Fantastic, right?
  fantastic: 极好的,不可思议的
  很棒吧?
  Put them on, I am hot sex with some freaky girl
  put on: 穿上 freaky: 捉摸不定的
  穿上它,我就能和古怪精灵的刺青女孩。
  with her business pierced, take them off,
  pierced: 普通的 take off: 脱下
  畅快做爱,脱下来,
  and I can still be buried in a Jewish cemetery.
  bury: 埋葬 Jewish: 犹太人的 cemetery: 墓地,公墓
  我死后照样可以葬到犹太人墓地里。
  -Sheldon: You know, I've always wanted
  你知道,我向来都很想去
  to go to a Goth nightclub.
  哥特式的午夜俱乐部。
  -Howard: Really?
  真的?
  -Sheldon: Baginza!
  逗你玩的!
  None of you ever see my practical jokes coming, do you?
  practical: 实用的
  你们没有人能预见我的恶作剧,是吧?
  -Howard: Okay, how about you two?
  好吧,那你俩怎么说?
  Look, I've got some extra tat sleeves.
  extra: 额外的 tat: 梭织
  看,我还有备用的刺青袖哟。
  -Leonard: Why are you carrying extras?
  你干嘛带备用的?
  -Howard: In case I snag one on someone's nipple ring.
  nipple: 乳头
  以防哪个袖子被乳环钩破了呗。
  -Penny: Uh, yeah, I think we'll pass.
  呃,这样。我想我们还是算了。
  -Howard: Oh, is the missus speaking for the couple now?
  missus: 太太
  噢,现在老婆是在替老公做主了吗?
  -Leonard: In this case, you bet she is.
  在这种情况下,你就当她是好了。
  -Howard: Yes, she's pushy, and yes, he's whipped,
  pushy: 有冲劲的,固执己见的 whipped: 受到鞭打的
  她很强悍,没错。他就是爱被虐,这也没错。
  but that's not the expression.
  expression: 表达
  但用的不是这个表达。
  Come on, I want to stop at Walgreens
  走吧我路上还要去趟Walgreens
  and pick up some more eyeliner.
  eyeliner: 眼线膏
  再买一点眼线膏。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288422.html