生活大爆炸第三季第三集_2(在线收听

   -Leonard: They're gonna get beaten up at that club.

  gonna:=going to 将要 beat up: 暴打
  他俩在那俱乐部估计会被暴打一顿。
  -Penny: They're gonna get beaten up at Walgreens.
  他俩在Walgreens的时候就会被打了。
  Oh, sorry, Sheldon.
  噢,不好意思,Sheldon。
  I almost sat in your spot.
  spot: 地点
  我差点坐在你的位置上了。
  -Sheldon: Did you? I didn't notice.
  是么? 我都没注意到。
  Have a chocolate.
  来吃颗巧克力。
  -Penny: Thank you.
  谢谢。
  -Raj: I think we're fitting in quite nicely.
  fit in: 适应 nicely: 恰好的,漂亮的
  我觉得我们很好地融入了这里。
  -Howard: It'd help if you weren't drinking light beer.
  如果你不喝淡啤的话会好很多。
  -Raj: What's so gothic about Vodka and cranberry juice?
  Vodka: 伏特加酒 cranberry: 蔓越橘
  那你的伏特加和红莓汁跟哥特风又搭什么边?
  -Howard: Hello? It looks like blood.
  你没看到么? 看上去犹如血一般鲜红。
  Did you even read the "Wiki How" link.
  link: 链环
  你到底有没有去看我发给你的那个关于
  I sent you on being Goth?
  如何变成哥特人的维基百科链接?
  -Raj: No, I'm behind on my Wiki-reading.
  没,我还欠了好多维基百科没看呢。
  I'm kind of on a John Grisham kick right now.
  目前,我比较喜欢John Grisham(美国知名犯罪小说作家)。
  -Howard: What?
  啥?
  -Raj: I finished reading The Pelican Brief.
  pelican: 鹈鹕 brief: 摘要,简报
  我刚读完他写的《塘鹅暗杀令》
  And loved it so much, I dived right into The Clinet.
  dive into: 投入,钻研 clinet: 客户
  很喜欢也超爱他写的《客户》。
  He was a lawyer himself, so his novels are accurate as well as entertaining.
  lawyer: 律师 novel: 小说 accurate: 精确的 entertaining: 令人愉快的
  他自己曾经是个律师,所以他的小说很写实,但也很趣。
  -Howard: Just remember we are lost boys, children of the night.
  lost: 迷失的
  你只要记住我们是迷失的男孩,暗夜之子。
  -Raj: Great. Lost boys, children of the night.
  说得好,迷失的男孩,暗夜之子。
  Got it.
  了解。
  Can you pass the chips mixed please?
  pass: 传
  可以把那盘薯条递过来么?
  Thank you.
  谢谢。
  We are lost boys.
  我们是迷失的男孩。
  - Bethany: Good for you.
  真为你感到高兴。
  -Howard: I'm actually much more lost than he is.
  我其实远比他要迷失。
  -Bethany: Nice ink.
  Ink: 墨水
  墨迹很漂亮。
  -Howard: Thanks.
  谢谢。
  Can we buy you ladies a drink?
  我们能请两位女士喝点什么不?
  -Bethany: Two light beers.
  两杯淡啤。
  -Raj: Light beers.
  淡啤哈。
  Well, we can hell about that.
  很好我们可以就这个话题好好谈谈。
  -Bethany: What’s your name?
  你们叫什么名字?
  -Howard: I'm Howard.
  我是Howard。
  -Raj: Raj
  Raj。
  -Bethany: I'm Bethany.
  我是Bethany。
  -Howard: Nice to meet you, Bethany.
  见到你很高兴,Bethany。
  -Raj: Yes, very nice.
  是的,非常高兴。
  -Bethany: Nice to meet you, too.
  我也是。
  -Sarah: I'm Sarah.
  我叫Sarah。
  Not that anyone cares.
  不过没人在乎就是了。
  -Raj: Do either of you ladies enjoy the novels of John Grisham?
  你们中有人喜欢John Grisham小说的么?
  -Penny: What's this cartoon called again?
  再问下,这卡通叫什么来着?
  -Leonard: Oshikuru the Demon Samurai.
  demon: 恶魔
  《侍魂之阿修罗斩魔传》。
  -Sheldon: It's not a cartoon.
  cartoon: 卡通
  这不是普通的动画片。
  It's anime.
  anime: 日本动漫
  这是日本动画。
  -Penny: Anime.
  Anime。
  You know, I knew a girl in high school named Anna May.
  我高中的时候认识一女孩叫Anna May,
  Anna May Fletcher.
  Anna May Fletcher
  She was born with one nostril.
  nostril: 鼻孔
  她生下来只有一个鼻孔,
  Then she had this bad nose job
  她去整容,
  and basically wound up with three.
  basically: 基本上,主要地
  然后整成了三个。
  -Sheldon: You're here a lot now.
  你在这待太久了。
  -Penny: Oh, am I talking too much?
  噢我太多话了吗?
  I'm sorry. Zip.
  zip: 拉上
  对不起,我闭嘴了。
  -Sheldon: Thank you.
  谢谢。
  Chocolate?
  要巧克力吗?
  -Penny: Ye please.
  好的。
  Oh. Hey, Kim.
  噢,你好,Kim。
  Yeah, I...
  是的,我...
  You know what, old on.
  等一下。
  Let me take this in the hall.
  我到走廊去接。
  You'll never guess who they got to replace you at work.
  replace: 代替
  你猜不到他们让谁来代你的班。
  -Leonard: Okay, I know what you're doing.
  好吧,我知道你想干嘛。
  -Sheldon: Really?
  真的?
  -Leonard: Yes, you're using chocolates as positive reinforcement
  positive reinforcement: 正强化
  是啊,你想用巧克力作为正强化手段。
  For what you consider correct behavior.
  consider: 考虑,认为 correct: 正确的 behavior: 行为
  来纠正行为上的错误。
  -Sheldon: Very good.
  聪明。
  Chocolate?
  巧克力?
  -Leonard: No, I don't want any chocolate!
  不,我可不要巧克力!
  Sheldon, you can't train my girlfriend like a lab rat.
  train: 训练 lab: 实验室 rat: 鼠
  Sheldon,你不能把我女朋友当作小白鼠对待。
  -Sheldon: Actually, it turns out I can.
  turn out:: 结果是
  事实证明我能。
  -Leonard: Well, you shouldn't.
  那你不应该。
  -Sheldon: There's just no pleasing you, is there, Leonard?
  pleasing: 取悦
  是你心里不舒服了,对吧 Leonard?
  You weren't happy
  你不喜欢。
  With my previous approach to dealing with her,
  previous: 先前的 approach: 方式,方法
  我之前对待她的方式,
  So I decided to employ operant conditioning techniques,
  employ: 采用 operant conditioning: 操作性条件作用 technique: 技术,方法,技巧
  所以我决定采用条件反射的手段。
  Building on the works of Thorndike and B.F. Skinner.
  the works: 作品,相关的所有事物
  根据Thorndike和B.F. Skinner的理论,
  By this time next week,
  下周的这个时候,
  I believe I can have her jumping out of a pool,
  jump out of: 跳出,跳出来 pool: 水塘,水池
  我就能让她跳出泳池,
  Balancing a beach ball on her nose.
  balance: 平衡,(使)平衡 beach ball: (在海滨,游泳池等玩的)大充气球,水皮球
  表演鼻子顶球了。
  -Leonard: No, this has to stop now.
  不,现在就给我停手。
  -Sheldon: I'm not suggesting we really make her jump out of a pool.
  我又没真想让她跳出泳池,
  I thought the "Bazinga" was implied.
  imply: 暗指,含蓄的
  这只是个玩笑。
  We're just tweaking her personality.
  tweak: 对…稍作调整 personality: 个性,性格
  我们只是稍稍改造她的性格。
  Sanding off the rough edges, if you will.
  sanding: 砂纸打磨 rough edges: 毛边
  打个比方只是打磨下棱角。
  -Leonard: No. You're not sanding Penny.
  不,你不能打磨Penny。
  -Sheldon: Are you saying that I am forbidden
  forbidden: 被禁止的
  你是说,我不能采用
  From applying a harmless, scientifically valid protocol
  scientifically: 系统地,合乎科学地 valid: 有效的 protocol: 协议,草案
  无害又科学合法的手段,
  That will make our lives better?
  提高我们的生活质量?
  -Leonard: Yes. You're forbidden.
  是的,你不能。
  -Sheldon: Bad Leonard.
  坏,Leonard。
  - Bethany: So, what do you guys do?
  你们是做什么的?
  -Howard: Oh, you know, Goth stuff.
  噢,哥特一类的事。
  Goth magazines, Goth music.
  哥特杂,音乐。
  -Raj: Goth food.
  哥特食物。
  - Bethany: What's Goth food?
  哥特食物又是什么?
  -Raj: Uh. Blackened salmon?
  blackened: 变黑的 salmon: 鲑鱼
  呃,黑糊糊的烟熏鲑鱼?
  -Bethany: No, I meant what do you do for jobs?
  不,我是问你们是做什么工作的?
  -Raj: Oh, we're scientists.
  噢,我们是科学家。
  -Howard: Yeah, you know the dark sciences.
  是啊,黑暗科学。
  - Bethany: What are the dark sciences?
  黑暗科学又是什么?
  -Howard: We...
  我们...
  -Raj: Well, I am an astrophysicist,
  astrophysicist: 天体物理学家
  我是个天体物理学家。
  And a lot of that takes place at night.
  take place: 发生
  专攻晚上发生的事,
  When there are vampires
  vampire: 吸血鬼
  有吸血鬼
  And miscellaneous under out and about.
  miscellaneous: 混杂的 out and about: 能够外出走动
  和混杂种类出现时…
  -Howard: Oy vay.
  我的天啊。
  - Bethany: That sounds really cool.
  听起来很酷啊。
  -Howard: Does it? Okay. If you like space stuff,
  是吗? 好的,如果你喜欢太空之类的。
  I design components for the international space station,
  design: 设计 component:部件 international: 国际的 space station: 空间站,太空站
  我在为国际空间站设计组件,
  Which is in space.
  就是在太空里。
  Where, as I'm sure you know, no one can hear you scream.
  我保证在那没人听得到你们的尖叫声。
  -Raj: So, what do you gals do?
  那么,你们又是干嘛的?
  I work at the Gap.
  我在Gap上班。
  -Howard: Really? How about that? I've been to the Gap.
  是吗? 这怎么可能? 我去过Gap。
  -Raj: I've been there, as well.
  我也去过。
  I like your T-shirts with the little pocket.
  我喜欢你们那有口袋的T恤。
  -Sarah: I work there, too. Not that anyone cares.
  我也在那工作,谁在乎呢。
  You know, the place is boring.
  这地儿真无聊。
  -Bethany: Yeah, why don't we go somewhere else and have some fun?
  我们干嘛不去其他地方找乐子?
  -Howard: Okay.
  好啊。
  Sure, we like fun.
  我们就喜欢乐子。
  We are fun people.
  浑身都是乐子。
  -Raj: Dark and fun.
  黑暗和乐子并存。
  - Bethany: Come on. I know a place you'll really dig.
  来吧,我知道到个值得一去的地方。
  -Howard: Did you bring the black condoms?
  condom: 避孕套
  你带黑色的套套了吗?
  -Raj: In my fanny pack.
  fanny pack:: 腰包
  在我裤包里。
  -Howard: Let's go.
  我们走。
  -Raj: Are you happy now?
  你找到乐子没?
  -Howard: Not particularly.
  particularly: 特别地,具体地,明确地
  也说不上。
  -Penny: Oh, my god, she didn't!
  噢,天呐,她不会吧!
  -Leonard: What could she possibly be talking about for so long?
  她讲什么会讲怎么久?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288423.html