公众人物毕业演讲第40期:比尔盖茨夫妇于斯坦福大学(21)(在线收听

   So here is our appeal to you all.

  我们呼吁你们所有人
  As you leave Stanford,
  在离开斯坦福之后
  take all your genius and your optimism and your empathy,
  使用你们所有的天分 乐观和同情心
  and go change the world in ways that will make millions of people optimistic.
  以一种能让无数人感到乐观的方式去改变世界
  You don't have to rush.
  你们不用立刻做到
  You have careers to launch and debts to pay and spouses to meet and marry.
  你们还要开始职业生涯 还要还债 还要找对象结婚
  That's plenty enough for right now.
  现在你们可以放手去干这些
  But in the course of your lives,
  但在你们生命的过程中
  perhaps without any plan on your part,
  或许就在不经意间
  you will see suffering that's going to break your heart.
  你就会看到让你心碎的人间苦难
  And when it happens, don't turn away from it.
  看到这种情况时 不要转过脸去
  That's the moment that change is born.
  直面它 这就是孕育改变的时刻
  Congratulations and good luck to the class of 2014!
  祝贺2014届毕业生 祝你们好运
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzrwyj/290579.html