职场英语口语急救包 第65期:议价(在线收听

   第65期:议价

  Now what about the price?
  现在谈谈价格如何?
  A:Now what about the price?
  A:现在谈谈价格如何?
  B:If you order in large quantities,we can offer 10% discount.
  B:这是一份价格单。如果你大量订购的话,我们给予10%的折扣。
  Any chance for making it lower?
  有可能再降一点儿吗?
  A:Any chance for making it lower?
  A:有可能再降一点儿吗?
  B:I'm afraid not.
  B:对不起,没有可能。
  We can’t make any further concession.
  我们不能再让了。
  A:We can't make any further concession.
  A:我们不能再让了。
  B:If that's the case, we’ll call off the deal.
  B:如果是这样的话,我们公司将取消这笔交易。
  How about 5% off?
  减5个百分点怎么样?
  A:How about 5% off?
  A:减5个百分点怎么样?
  B:In order to close the deal,I accept.
  B:为了达成贸易,我接受。
  This is really a bargain.
  这才叫价格低廉。
  I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
  如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。
  A:I can keep the same level if you can increase the quantity.
  A:如果你能增加数量,我们可以保持在原来的价格水平上。
  B:What quantity are you talking about?
  B:你说的是多大的数量?
  You price is much too high.
  我发现你们的报价太高了。
  A:You price is much too high.
  A:我发现你们的报价太高了。
  B:But that’s the prevailing price.
  B:但那是现行的价格呀。
  much too
  太...
  Could you accept our last price?
  你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?
  A:Could you accept our last price?
  A:你们能接受我们上次的报价吗?
  B:No,I'm afraid it’s still unacceptable.
  B:不能。现在也是不能接受的。
  Sorry,it is my lowest.
  对不起,这是我的最低价。
  A:Sorry.it is my lowest.
  A:对不起,这是我的最低价。
  B:All right,but then payment's got to be in full.
  B:好吧,但是,货款必须全部一次付清。
  I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
  我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。
  A:I can safely say our price can never be fairer at present.
  A:我有把握地说,我们的价格在目前是再公平不过了。
  B:In fact, I’ve received other quotations that are lower than yours.
  B:实际上,我已经收到了比你们价格低的报价。
  I can safely say…
  我有把握地说……
  I think it’s smart to stay with the same low price.
  我认为把价格维持在低价真是明智之举。
  What about quantity discount and cash discount?
  数量折扣和现金折扣呢?
  A:What about quantity discount and cash discount?
  A:数量折扣和现金折扣呢?
  B:We allow 20% quantity discount for orders of more than 50 tons.
  B:我们对于50吨以上的订单给打20%的数量折扣。
  What is the price for this item?
  价格是多少?
  A:What is the price for this item?
  A:价格是多少?
  B:We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of £ 27.5 per sweater.
  B:我们开的毛价是每件羊毛衫27.5英镑,包括运费在内。
  Do you allow any trade discount?
  你们给行业折扣吗?
  Are they exempt from VAT?
  这些货免除增值税了吗?
  A:Are they exempt from VAT?
  B:这些货免除增值税了吗?
  B:Yes. And I have to point out that we can only hold the price for 4 weeks from today’s date.
  B:是的,我要指出的是这个价格在4周内有效。
  VAT = Value-Added Tax
  增值税
  How come the prices are so low?
  价格怎么这么低?
  A:How come the prices are so low?
  A:价格怎么这么低?
  B:They are actually part of a bankrupt stock.
  B:实际上这些是一家倒闭商家的库存商品。
  Do you allow cash discount?
  你们有现金折扣吗?
  A:Dou you allow cash discount?
  A:你们有现金折扣吗?
  B:We allow a 3% cash discount for payment made within one month.
  B:一个月内付款我们打3%的现金折扣。
  I’m sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
  很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点儿。
  A:I'm sorry the price is just a little on the high side.
  A:很抱歉,您的价钱还是偏高了点。
  B:Well,I'm willing to negotiate a little on the price.
  B:那在价格方面我多少可以跟您谈一下。
  What's your bottom line price?
  What’s the lowest you are willing to go on your price?
  您价格的底线是多少?
  A:What’s your bottom line price?
  A:您价格的底线是多少?
  B:Well,make me an offer.
  B:这样吧,您出个价。
  The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
  我最高可以出4500美元。
  A:The highest I would be willing to go is $4500.
  A:我最高可以出4500美元。
  B:The lowest I would be willing to go is about $5000.
  B:我最低能够接受的大概是5000美元。
  Would you give me a discount?
  您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?
  A:Would you give me a discount?
  A:您愿不愿意打个折扣呢?
  B:We might be able to work that out.
  A:我们或许可以商量。
  How much are you thinking for each case?
  您想一箱多少钱?
  A:How much are you thinking for each case?
  A:您想一箱多少钱?
  B:Somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 dollars.
  B:大概在 30 块钱左右吧。
  I don’t think there is room to reduce the price.
  我不认为还有降价的空间。
  A:I don't think there is room to reduce the price.
  A:我不认为还有降价的空间。
  B:I still think we’re a little high on price.
  B:我想我们的价格还是有点偏高。
  Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?
  我如果大量采购有没有优惠?
  A:Do you offer any discounts if I buy in bulk?
  A:我如果大量采购有没有优惠?
  B:I am sorry,but we offer discounts no matter how many items you buy.
  B:对不起,不论您买多少,我们都是一样的折扣。
  I am willing to drop the price a little.
  我愿意把价钱降低_点。
  If you want to do business,you will have to make an offer quickly.
  要是您想把买卖做成的话,请赶快出个价钱。
  This is as low as I can go on the price.
  这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。
  A:This is as low as I can go on the price.
  A:这个价钱是我能够出的最低价了。
  B:Well,then I guess I will have to live with it.
  B:这样的话,我想我必须要接受了。
  If you’ll just bump that figure up a little,then we have a deal.
  只要能在那个数字上面多加一点儿,我想我们就可以成交。
  After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.
  经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。
  A:After giving it some thought,we have decided to accept your offer.
  A:经过一番考虑之后,我们决定接受您的价格。
  B:I appreciate it. You won’t regret.
  B:很感谢。您不会后悔的。
  We finally decided to take your offer.
  我们终于决定接受您的价格。
  A:We finally decided to take your offer.
  A:我们终于决定接受您的价格。
  B:Thanks for reconsidering.
  B:对于您的再考虑,我们很感激。
  We humped our offer up a little.
  我们把出价提高了点儿。
  A:We humped our offer up a little.
  A:我们把出价提高了点儿。
  B:Well get back with you tomorrow.
  B:我明天再给您答复。
  hump (vt.)
  提高
  If you can go a little lower,I'd be able to give you an order on the spot.
  如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。
  A:If you can go a little lower,I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.
  A:如果您能把价格降低些,我现在就订货。
  B:This price of yours is out of the question.
  B:降价是不可能的。
  on the spot
  当场
  I hope you’ll give a second thought to it.
  希望你再考虑考虑。
  A:I hope you'll give a second thought to it.
  A:希望你再考虑考虑。
  B:We have do discuss the problem later.
  B:我们只好下次再讨论这个问题了。
  The price of this article has soared up since last year.
  自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。
  A:The price of this article has soared up since last year.
  A:自去年开始这种商品的价格猛涨。
  B:I know. But I must say it's still unacceptable.
  B:我明白,但我还是不能接受这个报价。
  soar up
  剧增,高涨
  Do you think the price is reasonable?
  您觉得这个价格合适吗?
  A:Do you think the price is reasonable?
  A:您觉得这个价格合适吗?
  B:No. It’s rather on the high side.
  B:不合适。价格太高了。
  Aren’t these prices for your domestic customers?
  这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?
  A:Aren't these prices for your domestic customers?
  A:这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?
  B:Yes,but we apply these prices to overseas customers as well.
  B:没错,但是这些价格同样也适用于海外顾客。
  I am prepared to go to $40,but no further.
  我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。
  A:I am prepared to go to $40, but no further.
  A:我可以降价至40美元,这已经是最低价了。
  B:That is better. Let's shake on $40,and see how it goes.
  B:这样会好一点儿。让我们暂定在40美元,再评估看看。
  This is a fair market price.
  这是个公道的市场价格。
  A:The price you offer is too high.
  A:这个价格太高。
  B:This is a fair market price.
  B:这是个公道的市场价格。
  We give you quotations on the same basis as we quote in the domestic market.
  我们给您的报价和我们给国内的报价基准是相同的。
  Your price is rather out of line.
  你方价格与行情不符。
  A:Your price is rather out of line..
  A:你方价格与行情不符。
  B:Our price is lower compared with that of the same kind of product on the international market.
  B:我们的价格低于国际市场上的同类产品。
  out of line
  不一致,不协调
  Hope you can make more efforts.
  希望你再努力努力。
  A:Hope you can make more efforts.
  A:希望你再努力努力。
  B:How’s that? We'll cut another 3%. That's the best we can do.
  B:这样如何?我们再减3%。这可是我们的最低价了。
  Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
  让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。
  A:Let's split the difference and meet each other half way.
  A:让我们采取折衷的办法均摊差额吧。
  B:All right,that's a deal.
  B:好的。这样就算成交。
  That is out of my expectation.
  这出乎我的意料。
  A:That is out of my expectation.
  A:这出乎我的意料。
  B:My offer was based on reasonable profit,not on wild speculations.
  B:我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
  I’ve come to discuss a reduction in price.
  我是来讨论降价的事。
  A:What can I do for you?
  A:有什么可以效劳的?
  B:I've come to discuss a reduction in price.
  B:我是来讨论降价的事。
  For exporting,the price is a little stiff.
  对于出口,价格有点儿偏高。
  Your price is by far the highest.
  到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。
  A:Your price is by far the highest.
  A:到现在为止,你的报价是最高的。
  B:It is the quality that counts.
  B:它以质量取胜。
  We can’t make any further concessions.
  我们不可能再让了。
  A:It is difficult for us to sell the goods, as your price is so high.
  A:你们的价格那么高,我们很难以这个价格销售。
  B:This is our rock-bottom price. We can't make any further concessions.
  B:这是我方的最低价格,不可能再让了。
  I'm glad we’ve settled the price.
  很高兴我们谈妥了价格。
  A:In order to keep the good relation and business with you,I accept.
  A:为了与你方继续保持良好的业务关系,我们接受。
  B:I'm glad we've settled the price.
  B:很高兴我们谈妥了价格。
  What’s the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
  你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?
  A:What's the workable price for this commodity in your mind?
  A:你们心目中的可行性价格是多少?
  B:You are asking at least 5% more than your competitors do.
  B:你比其他竞争对手至少多要价5%。
  I think it unwise for both of us to insist on each one’s own price.
  我认为双方坚持自己的价格是不明智的。
  To have this business concluded,I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
  为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。
  A:To have this business concluded, I should say a reduction at least 10 percent would help.
  A:为了达成交易,我认为至少要减价10%。
  B:To get business under way, we take your price.
  B:为了成交,我们接受你方的价格。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zckyjjb/302723.html