纸牌屋第一季 第17期:非法占据(在线收听

   which called the Israeli presence

  其中称在加沙地带
  in the Gaza Strip and West Bank, quote,
  和约旦河西岸居住的以色列人
  an illegal occupation.
  为"非法占据"
  Can I see that? Sure.
  我能看下吗,当然
  Did you write those words, "Illegal occupation"?
  "非法占据"是出自你手吗
  No. I have no memory of this.
  不,我完全不记得这事
  But you were the editor of the paper.
  你可是报纸的总编
  Yes, but
  没错,但是
  纸牌屋第一季.jpg
  So it couldn't have gone out without your approval.
  那没经你首肯,它无法见报
  No, of course not, but my staff
  对,那是当然,但是我的下属
  somebody else usually wrote the, uh,
  通常是其他人来写...
  the, uh and then we'd vote, and if
  之后我们还投票,如果
  Did you vote for it?
  你投赞成票了吗
  Honestly, George, I can't remember.
  说真的,乔治 ,我记不得了
  It was 35 years ago.
  这都35年了
  So you're not sure
  这么说你不确定
  whether or not you supported these words
  自己当时是否赞成这些言论
  I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt
  我非常确信地告诉你
  I did not write these words.
  我没写过那些话
  But were they in line with your thinking at the time?
  但当时你是那样想的吗
  This is ludicrous.
  这太荒谬了
  That's all we need him laughing.
  这个就足够了,他的笑
  I know it was a long time ago, I understand that.
  我知道这事有年头了,这我理解
  Nancy, get me Dennis Mendel of the ADL.
  南茜,帮我接反诽谤联盟的丹尼斯·门德尔
  The Middle East is a vital American interest.
  中东地区对我国利益至关重要
  What you think about the Middle East is relevant.
  你对中东地区的看法很重要
  You can look at my voting record.
  你可以察看我的表决记录
  Every single vote has been in defense of Israel
  每一票都站在以色列的立场上
  So when did your views change?
  那你什么时候改变想法的
  What I'm saying to you is my
  我的意思就是
  What's important now, George,
  现在要紧的,乔治
  is how I have voted
  是我代表
  while I have represented the great state of Colorado
  科罗拉多州时投的表决票
  I understand that's your position,
  这我知道
  but a lot of other people are going to look at it and think
  但很多看到这篇报道的人会认为
  what you thought then is relevant as well.
  你当时的想法也是很重要的
  Well, let me ask you this.
  那我问你
  Have you ever changed your views since college?
  你大学之后从未改变过想法吗
  Certainly, but I'm not the nominee for Secretary of State.
  有,但我又没有被提名为国务卿
  Uh, even if I did have
  就算我曾经有
  It's golden.
  真是绝了
  This has not been my views
  我也早就不再...
  It's a bull's eye.
  正中靶心
  What were you saying when you came in?
  你刚进来时说什么来着
  So, ahem, I found a guy
  是这样的,我找到一个人
  who was on the college editorial staff when Kern was there.
  是科恩任总编时学院的编辑人员
  This burnout,
  这个瘾君子
  still pumping mimeographed manifestos
  仍然伯克郡的一个
  out of a trailer park in the Berkshires.
  拖车公园里油印自由宣言
  You're not planning on talking to him. No. No.
  你可不能去见他,不不
  Peter Russo.
  让彼得·罗素去
  Good.
  很好
  Sounds like a perfect match.
  一对儿瘾君子,正合适
  Dennis.
  丹尼斯
  Any chance you're watching Stephanopoulos?
  你在看史蒂法诺普洛的节目吗
  You look sexy when you're improving the lives
  你努力提高辛勤的宾州人民的
  of hardworking Pennsylvanians.
  生活水平的样子真性感
  Is it the improving lives,
  是因为我在工作
  or is it these fetching sweat pants?
  还是因为这条迷人的运动裤
  Why don't you move that computer out of the way?
  把电脑拿开
  Let me see what that looks like.
  让我鉴定一下
  Yeah, it's better with the laptop.
  还是用电脑挡着好
  Fuck off.
  一边去
  You're not paying enough attention to me.
  你对我不够关注
  I pay attention to you all day at the office.
  在办公室,我整天都在关注你
  Hey, you know, I don't think
  我以前好像
  I've ever seen you brush your teeth before.
  从没见过你刷牙
  Sure you have. No, I don't think so.
  肯定见过,应该没有
  I mean I know that you do brush,
  我知道你肯定刷牙
  but I don't think I've ever actually witnessed it before.
  但好像从没亲眼见过
  Well, here it is in all its glory.
  这次让你欣赏个够
  Is that my toothbrush?
  那是我的牙刷吗
  I don't know. Is it?
  不知道,是吗
  Yes, it is.
  是的
  You left it here. Peter, gross.
  是你留下的,彼得 ,真恶心
  Oh, come on.
  得了吧
  We've exchanged plenty of fluids by now.
  我们都交换过多少体液了
  Hey, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
  别别别
  No. Toothpaste.
  不要,有牙膏
  It's not toothpaste. I'm ravished.
  没有牙膏,让我放纵一下
  No.
  别啊
  Go get it.
  快去接
  I have to take this.
  这个必须接
  This is Russo.
  我是罗素
  Yeah. Right now it's 12:53.
  现在12点53分
  Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
  好好好
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/304507.html