绿箭侠第一季 第54期:劳蕾尔出庭(在线收听

   Laurel.

  劳蕾尔
  Mrs. Queen! What are you...It's oliver.
  奎恩夫人,你怎么... 是奥利弗
  Something's happened.It's been all over the news.
  他出了点事,新闻里全在播
  These charges are ludicrous.
  那些指控太荒唐了
  I know.
  我知道
  Can I ask you, who's representing him?
  请问一下,是谁为他辩护呢
  Well, that's why I'm here.
  我就是为这个来的
  He wants you to represent him.
  他想让你为他辩护
  Me? Yes. I told him it was a mad idea,
  我?对,我说过这太疯狂了
  but to be frank, I am desperate.
  不过老实说,我是没办法了
  He says if you don't represent him,
  他说如果你不为他辩护
  then he doesn't want any attorney.
  他就不请律师了
  Mrs. Queen, my father is the arresting officer.
  奎恩夫人,逮捕他的人就是我爸爸
  Yes.
  我知道
  And I don't think it's a good idea
  而且我觉得
  for me to represent someone who I've been involved with.
  为前男友辩护也不是个好主意
  Listen, I am sorry
  我很抱歉
  for what your family is going through
  对于你们家现在所经历的...
  No apologies.
  不用道歉
  Your idealism, I think, is why my son,
  正是你的理想主义,才让我儿子
  for all his mistakes, is so smitten with you.
  犯下这么多错之后,还对你痴心不改
  Regardless, it was a bad idea on his part,
  不过,这件事的确不是个好主意
  and I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.
  抱歉我刚刚的请求让你不舒服了
  Docket 81941,
  编号81941
  People vs. Oliver Queen.
  奥利弗·奎恩的公诉案件
  Murder, aggravated assault,
  罪名有谋杀,重大人身伤害罪
  assault with intent, menacing and trespassing.
  蓄意伤害罪,恐吓和非法侵入民宅罪
  Where's your attorney, Mr. Queen?
  你的辩护律师呢,奎恩先生
  I'm representing myself, judge.
  我为自己进行辩护,法官大人
  I'm not sure that's the wisest course, Mr. Queen.
  我不觉得那是个明智的选择,奎恩先生
  I think it is.
  我觉得是
  I'm innocent.
  我是无辜的
  Then we'll consider that your plea.
  我们会把这句话当成你的抗辩
  Thank you.
  谢谢
  Now, as to bail
  保释方面...
  Your honor, Mr. Queen's family
  法官大人,奎恩先生家
  owns a pair of private jets,
  拥有不止一架喷气式飞机
  and, well, on the subject of their wealth,
  基于他们拥有的财富之多
  I would point out that there is virtually no bail amount
  我要指出,没有任何保释金额足够
  that can guarantee his presence at trial.
  保证他到时会出庭受审
  So then I guess it's a good thing
  幸运的是
  that the people's case is so circumstantial.
  每个案件的情况都不同
  Dinah Laurel Lance, your honor.
  黛娜·劳蕾尔·兰斯,法官大人
  I'd like to file my appearance
  我请求成为
  on behalf of the defendant.
  被告的辩护律师
  Mr. Queen's wealth should not deprive him
  由于无罪推定
  of the right to be released on bail
  奎恩先生的财富不应该剥夺
  while under the presumption of innocence.
  他拥有的合理保释权利
  He is a flight risk.Then minimize the risk.
  他很可能潜逃,那就降低这种可能性
  The defendant is willing to submit to home confinement
  被告愿意接受家中监禁
  and electronic monitoring through the wearing
  并在脚踝上佩戴UKG45型脚环
  of a UKG45 administrated ankle device.
  接受电子监控
  No, he wouldn't.Sold.
  不,他不愿意,就这么定了
  Your honor...
  法官大人
  Bail is set at $15 million. $5 million bond.
  保释金为一千五百万,五百万债券
  Defendant to see probation
  判被告缓刑
  for the fitting of a GPS device.
  安装GPS设备
  I knew you couldn't resist saving my ass.
  我就知道你会忍不住来救我
  You're going to make me regret this, aren't you?
  你是在让我后悔吗
  No. It's going to be like old times.
  不,会像以前一样
  Fortunately for you with the legal case,
  你很幸运,有了这件案子
  There's no way that you're this vigilante.
  你就不可能是那位义务治安员了
  I agree.
  没错
  Because he's actually trying to make a difference.
  因为他实际上是想改变世界的
  We both know that's not really your style.
  你我都知道,那不是你的作风
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/305776.html