纸牌屋第一季 第37期:晚间报道(在线收听

   I've been offered a spot on Nightline.

  《晚间报道》邀请我去
  You want my advice?
  想听我的建议吗
  I don't want it. I need it.
  不是想,是非常需要
  Close your eyes.
  闭上眼睛
  Okay.
  好
  纸牌屋第一季.jpg
  So 11:25. Nightline is about to come on.
  11点25。《晚间报道》正要开播
  Millions of people are watching.
  数以百万计的观众在收看
  Where are you, home?
  你在哪,在家里吗
  No.
  不是
  At the studio?
  在演播厅吗
  Yes.
  是的
  And what do you see?
  你看到了什么
  I see lights.
  我看到灯光
  I see a camera.
  我看到了摄像头
  And that little red dot goes on.
  上面的小红灯亮了
  Tell me what you hear?
  告诉我你听到了什么
  I hear my voice.
  我听见自己的声音
  And those millions of people, what do they hear?
  观众呢,他们听到了什么
  My voice.
  我的声音
  And what do they see?
  他们看到了什么
  My face.
  我的脸
  So you don't need my advice.
  你并不需要我的建议
  Hammerschmidt's going to freak.
  汉默施密特会发火的
  You don't want to work anywhere
  别在你不想被
  you're not willing to get fired from, Zoe.
  炒鱿鱼的地方工作,佐伊
  Treading water's the same
  对我们这类人来说
  as drowning for people like you and me.
  勉强生存与死无异
  Good luck. I'll be watching.
  祝好运,我会盯着你的
  Hey, wait. Yes?
  等等,怎么了
  When do you get back?
  你什么时候回来
  When I get back, you'll know.
  我回来时,你会知道的
  Hello, Nancy.
  你好,南茜
  Welcome back, sir. Linda Vasquez called for you.
  欢迎回来,先生,琳达·瓦斯奎兹找你
  Tell her I'll call her in a couple hours with an update.
  转告她,几小时后我会带着新消息找她
  Very well. Sir?
  好的,先生
  Unless you need anything, Kyle has you covered.
  如果不需要别的,凯尔会保护你
  No, go home.
  不需要,回家吧
  You did well this weekend.
  这周末你做得很好
  Thank you, sir.
  谢谢你,先生
  Oh, and before you go home, can you do me a favor?
  回家之前,能帮我做件事吗
  Would you swing by my house
  你能路过我家
  and make sure these get to Claire?
  把这束花带给克莱尔吗
  Yes, sir.
  是,先生
  And thank you, sir, for being so patient.
  先生,谢谢你对我的耐心
  Okay.
  好了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/309835.html