纸牌屋第一季 第71期:八岁男孩中流弹身亡(在线收听

   So he took my hand and he put a ring on it.

  于是他拉起了我的手,为我戴上了戒指
  Because he knew I'd say yes.
  因为他知道我会答应的
  He's a man who knows how to take what he wants.
  他懂得如何获得他想要的东西
  Is this what you wanted?
  这是你想要的吗
  Is that the way you wanted it?
  你想要这样吗
  Stop. Stop.
  停下,停下
  纸牌屋第1季.jpg
  Please. Please. Stop.
  求你了,求你了,快停下
  Don't.
  别这样
  You told me your truth.
  你跟我说了实话
  Now you know mine.
  现在我也跟你说了实话
  Hey, it's Peter.
  我是彼得
  I don't expect you to call me back,
  我不指望你会打回来
  but I wanted to let you know I stopped drinking,
  但我想告诉你我戒酒了
  and I went to my first AA meeting.
  还第一次去了戒酒互诫会
  Um, I'm supposed to reach out and make amends to those I've hurt.
  我需要去找那些我曾伤害过的人做些弥补
  But I guess the real reason I called you
  但我打电话的真正原因是
  is just to say I love you and I miss you.
  想告诉你我爱你,也很想你
  I hope you're well.
  希望你一切都好
  This is work, not play.
  这是工作,不是娱乐
  Then why'd you bother coming over?
  那你为什么亲自过来
  I was hoping you'd answer the door naked.
  我本希望你赤身裸体地来开门
  That would be play.
  那是娱乐
  That would be work with a view.
  那是劳逸结合
  Sorry to disappoint.
  抱歉让你失望了
  How many characters in a tweet?
  一条推特能写几个字
  140.
  140字
  Type this, let me know where you land.
  按我说的写,告诉我字数
  "Eightyearold Washington DC boy
  八岁华盛顿男孩
  killed by a stray bullet in gangland shootout."
  被黑帮火拼的流弹击中身亡
  61 characters left.
  还剩61个字
  "Should have been in school"?
  本该在学校里
  30 left.
  还剩30
  "Spinella to blame?"
  斯比奈拉难辞其咎,问号
  128.
  128个字
  Press "Send."
  发送吧
  Now give me a name, details.
  告诉我名字和细节
  Tyler Davis. Third grader at Vernon Baker Elementary.
  泰勒·戴维斯,弗农·贝克小学三年级学生
  Shot outside his home in southeast just before noon today.
  今天不到中午时在东南区自己家外面被打死
  Sent. Where are you going?
  发送了,你去哪
  To see the mother. You don't wanna...?
  去见孩子的母亲,你不想...
  There's work to do. I'll see you later tonight.
  还有工作要做,我晚点会来
  Tyler never did anything wrong.
  泰勒从不干坏事
  He was a good boy.
  是个好孩子
  Everybody loved him.
  大家都喜欢他
  It's okay.
  会没事的
  If Tyler's school had been in session,
  如果泰勒的学校在上课
  this senseless killing would have never taken place.
  他就不会被错杀了
  We need to end this strike now
  我们得即刻结束这场罢工
  and get all our children back in school where they belong
  让孩子们回到学校,那是他们该去的地方
  before we risk another death like this.
  以免此类悲剧再次发生
  So, Mr. Spinella, I am headed to the capitol right now,
  斯比奈拉先生,我现在去国会大厦
  and I will remain there until you are ready to meet and talk
  我会待在那里,直到你愿意跟我会面磋商
  so that we can end this pointless strike.
  结束这场毫无意义的罢工
  Thank you all for coming.
  谢谢你们的到来
  Let's go back inside.
  我们进去吧
  Mr. Spinella, one question...
  斯比奈拉先生,就一个问题
  Mr. Spinella is not to make a comment at this time.
  斯比奈拉先生目前无可奉告
  No comment. No comment.
  无可奉告,无可奉告
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/309958.html