纸牌屋第一季 第73期:死里逃生(在线收听

   Set them up over here.

  椅子摆在那边
  Vice President Matthews.
  副总统马修斯
  Bob. Mr. Vice President.
  鲍勃,副总统先生
  Mr. Vice President. Frank.
  副总统先生,弗兰克
  Sir, I'm gonna need you to stand on your mark.
  先生,请站在姓名标识处
  I'm fine right here.
  我站这儿就好了
  纸牌屋第1季.jpg
  Two minutes, people.
  各位,还有两分钟
  So they pull me from the car.
  他们把我从车里拖出来
  Both legs broken, fractured skull,
  俩腿都断了,颅骨撞裂了
  punctured lung.
  肺也刺穿了
  My heart stops. Two full minutes.
  心脏停止跳动,整整两分钟
  They're pumping my chest. Nothing.
  医生人工起搏,没反应
  They grab the defibrillators. Pachoom!
  又用了除纤颤器 ?
  Nothing.
  还是没反应
  Third time, the pistons start firing.
  到第三次,心脏才开始跳动
  Doctors tell me it's a miracle I'm alive.
  医生们说我能活下来是个奇迹
  But, seriously, you talk about a wakeup call from God.
  但要知道,这是上帝敲的警钟
  You don't get to come back from the dead twice.
  死里逃生这种事不会有第二次
  The President of the United States.
  美利坚合众国总统
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/310435.html