纸牌屋第一季 第88期:我要竞选州长(在线收听

   You gonna be there? Wasn't planning on it.

  你会出席吗,没这个打算
  I'd like you to be there.
  我希望你能去
  Everybody respects you.
  大家都尊敬你
  Want me to vouch for you?
  想让我为你做担保
  Listen, I'm gonna tell you something that
  听着,告诉你一件事
  only a handful of people know.
  只有少数几个人知道
  纸牌屋第1季.jpg
  I'm running for governor.
  我要竞选州长
  I announce soon.
  不久就要宣布了
  But I need the association behind me before I do that.
  但在此之前,我需要造船厂协会的支持
  Now, I know I let you down with the shipyard.
  我知道,造船厂的事我让你们失望了
  But if I win a governor's race,
  但如果我成功当选州长
  I can get everything back on track.
  我就能让一切重回正轨
  You show up on my doorstep asking for my forgiveness.
  你跑到我家来,求我原谅你
  Now you want me to be your lapdog after I lost my fucking job?
  我都失业了,你想让我给你当宠物狗
  This watershed bill is just the beginning.
  这份流域法案仅仅是个开始
  If I'm governor, there's so much I can do.
  如果我当上州长,我能做更多
  It's bullshit. You just want to use me.
  都是胡说,你就是想利用我
  It's not like that.
  不是那样的
  Yeah. It's exactly like that.
  就是这么回事
  Jesus Christ, Pete.
  老天呐,彼得
  You fucking politicians.
  你们这群该死的政客
  Paul.
  保罗
  Claire.
  克莱尔
  I didn't realize you and Frank were staying here.
  没想到你和弗兰克也住这里
  We always stay here when we're in Charleston.
  每次来查尔斯顿我们都住这里
  You know that, Remy.
  你知道的,雷米
  The '08 campaign.
  08年竞选
  I promise it was a coincidence
  我发誓这纯属巧合
  my assistant booked it.
  是我助理订的
  Is, uh, Frank around?
  弗兰克在吗
  He's not. He's off cavorting with old classmates.
  他不在,去和老同学狂欢了
  You want to sit down and have a drink?
  过来坐下喝一杯吗
  They booked me the bridal suite.
  他们给我订了蜜月套房
  There's champagne on ice.
  有冰镇香槟
  My, my, you've grown very confident
  天啊,自从离开了弗兰西斯
  since you worked for Francis.
  你变得很自信啊
  I've always been confident, Claire.
  我一直很自信,克莱尔
  Oh, you never would have invited me upstairs.
  要是从前,你可绝不会邀我上楼
  Never had the bridal suite.
  以前没住过蜜月套房
  The staff always stayed in the Best Western
  员工都住在四个街区外的
  four blocks away.
  贝斯特韦斯特酒店
  Enjoy your champagne.
  好好享用你的香槟吧
  I wasn't suggesting anything more than a drink.
  只是约你喝杯酒,绝没别的意思
  Weren't you?
  是吗
  Purely being polite.
  纯属礼貌之举
  Good night, Remy.
  晚安,雷米
  The bridal suite's on the top floor
  蜜月套房在最顶层
  at the end of the hallway,
  走廊的尽头
  if you change your mind.
  随时欢迎你
  Good night, Claire.
  晚安,克莱尔
  I know a girl upon a hill
  山上有个姑娘
  I know a girl all dressed in pink
  穿着粉红衣裳
  She made my... Fingers stink
  她害得我 满手味儿
  Sound off, oowah
  奏起军乐
  Make it loud
  大声唱
  3, 4! Yeah!
  三,四,到了
  Here you go.
  过来吧
  Hey, Kenny, I think you got a little too big for this.
  肯尼,我看你胖了一圈,钻不过来了
  I think the hole got a lot smaller.
  是洞变小了
  Don't let a little girth stop you.
  别让腰围阻挡你的脚步
  Here it is. Look, look, look.
  到了,快看,快看
  Oh, oh, you found it, killer.
  好家伙,你找到了
  Oh, wow, look at that.
  快看
  Oh, Shenandoah
  噢,仙纳度
  I long to hear you
  我多想听到你声音
  Far away you rolling river
  波涛翻滚,流向远方
  Oh, Shenandoah
  噢,仙纳度
  Just to be near you
  只求靠近你
  Far away
  绵延向前
  Around the way
  汹涌远去
  Cross the wide Missouri
  跨越广阔的密苏里
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/311776.html