陨落星辰第一季 第8期:脱离大部队(2)(在线收听

   Thanks.

  谢谢
  So,you think there will be a lot of them?
  他们会有很多人吗
  Come on, Jimmy.
  来吧 吉米
  Anthony,I need
  安东尼 我要...
  7.62. I need a mag. You got?
  7.62毫米口径子弹 我要个弹夹 有么
  I got. Here.
  有 给
  This could be fun.
  肯定会很有趣的
  You'll be there,right?
  你会来会合的 对吧
  Will you give this party thing a rest?
  能别在这闹了吗
  Yeah,I'm gonna try to be there.
  没错 我会赶到的
  I already know what I'm gonna wish for.
  我已经知道我要许什么愿了
  Oh,yeah? What?
  是吗 什么愿望
  Well,I can't tell you.
  我又不能告诉你
  Sure you can. I'm your father.
  当然可以 我是你爹
  It's rule 619. You can tell me anything.
  619号规定 你可以告诉我任何事
  Hand me that sleeping bag,would you?
  把那个睡袋递给我 好不好
  Are you sure? Of course.
  你确定吗 当然了
  陨落星辰第一季
  How else you think you're gonna get what you ask for?
  要不然你怎么知道能不能拿到想要的东西
  Well,I wish everything was just back the way it was
  我希望一切都恢复原样
  Our house,my bike,school,my ripstik,
  我们的房子 我的自行车 我的滑板车
  and Ben...And Mom.
  还有本 妈妈
  I thought you didn't like school.
  我还以为你不喜欢上学
  Well,I like it now.
  嗯 现在喜欢了
  Dad,I just want everything back the way it was.
  爸爸 我只希望一切都恢复原状
  Come here.
  过来
  So do I.
  我也是
  So do I.
  我也是啊
  It's gonna get better.
  一切都会好起来的
  So slow.
  太慢了你
  Faster than you, up here.
  脑袋瓜可比你快多了
  Dream on.
  继续做梦吧
  Catch you later.
  回头见
  Okay. See you later.
  好的 再见
  Thanks.
  谢谢
  Hang in there, old man.
  坚持到底啊 老爸
  We think there's food here and here.
  我们认为这里和这里有食物储存
  There's a store in West Newton
  在西牛顿有家商店
  and a food distribution warehouse in Watertown.
  在沃特敦还有间食物分销的仓库
  They're both shopsmarts.
  都是便利店
  If there's food in them, they're probably traps.
  如果有食物 很可能是圈套
  The main invader force
  入侵者的主力
  is either gonna come up River Road or Blanchard Road.
  会从河间路或布兰查德路上突袭
  We need to know which one.
  我们要确定是哪条路
  I don't want a bunch of skitters and mechs coming up behind us.
  我可不希望一群突击者和械甲怪突然从背后出现
  So, Hal and Karen, you guys got to check that out.
  所以哈尔和凯伦负责侦查
  You got to let us know which way they're coming...
  你们务必通知我们他们的线路
  So we know where to go.
  这样我们才能确定路线
  And we'll be waiting at the train station.
  我们在火车站碰头
  Got it.
  明白
  Hey, Hal.
  哈尔 等等
  Do you, uh...
  你...
  Need any more hollow nose?
  还需要空夹弹吗
  Hollow point?
  你是说空尖弹?
  Yeah, that's what I meant.
  是的 我就是说这个
  Uh, yeah, I could use an extra clip.
  嗯 我还能再拿一个弹夹
  Mag?
  弹匣?
  Yeah, that's what I meant.
  嗯 我就这意思
  What?
  怎么了
  Just remembering.
  只是回忆起
  What was it seven, eight months ago,
  七八个月前
  you wouldn't let me ride my bike over to Julien's at night
  因为没装车灯 你都不让我晚上
  'cause I didn't have a bike light.
  骑车去朱利安家
  Now you're offering me extra ammo.
  而现在却多给我一个弹匣
  Things change.
  情况有变啊
  Yeah.
  是啊
  Uh... Some things don't.
  有些却没变
  Be safe.
  注意安全
  Yeah, you too.
  你也是
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/315601.html