你中招了吗?男女最常说的10句谎言(在线收听

   The odd white lie or embellished story is human nature, with a new Australian study revealing the top lies men and women tell and highlighting the major differences between the sexes.

  不走心地撒个善意的谎言或是给故事添油加醋是人们的天性。而澳大利亚一项新研究列举了男性和女性撒的谎中频率最高的几个,还强调出了两性间的巨大差别。
  The research also revealed that female lies appeared to skew more towards purchases, whereas male lies seemed to relate more to communication.
  这项研究还表明了女性的谎言看上去更加针对购物,而男性的谎言似乎与沟通关联更大。
  So, what are the top ten lies women tell?
  那么女性说过的谎,排名前十的是哪些?
  1. Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine.
  没什么事,我很好。
  2. Oh, this isn’t new. I’ve had it for ages.
  唉,这并不新鲜。我老早就听(见)过了。
  3. It wasn’t that expensive.
  这个不那么贵啦。
  4. It was on sale.
  在!促!销!哎!
  5. I’m on my way.
  我在过来的路上了。
  6. I don’t know where it is, I haven’t touched it.
  我不知道它在哪,我没碰过它。
  7. I didn’t have that much to drink.
  我没喝多少。
  8. I’ve got a headache.
  我头疼。
  9. I didn’t throw it away.
  我没有把它丢掉。
  10. Sorry, I missed your call.
  抱歉,我没接到你的电话。
  And, what are the top ten lies men tell?
  那么,男人撒的最多的10句谎话是什么呢?
  1. Nothing’s wrong, I’m fine.
  没事,我很好。
  2. This will be my last drink.
  我就喝这最后一杯。
  3. Your bum doesn’t look big in that.
  你的屁股看上去不那么大。
  4. I had no signal.
  我这没信号。
  5. My battery died.
  我电池没电了。
  6. Sorry, I missed your call.
  抱歉,我没接到你的电话。
  7. I didn’t have that much to drink.
  我没喝多少。
  8. I’m on the way.
  我在过来的路上了!
  9. It wasn’t that expensive.
  这个不那么贵啦。
  10. I’m stuck in traffic.
  我堵在路上了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/319116.html