万圣节奇遇记 第14期:神秘的名字(2)(在线收听

   "That's a great idea. This Halloween party is exciting!" says Bill.

  “这是个好主意。这次的万圣节聚会会很刺激!”比尔说。
  "Let's put the decorations on the walls. There are bats, spiders and pumpkins!"
  “让我们把这些装饰品挂到墙上。有蝙蝠、蜘蛛和南瓜!”
  "Who wants to bring the food and drinks?" asks Nick.
  “谁想带一些食物和饮料来?”尼克问。
  "Megan and I can bring pumpkin pies and Halloween cookies," says Kelly.
  “梅格恩和我会带一些南瓜派和万圣节饼干,”凯丽说。
  "I can bring apple pies, popcorn and sweets," says Susan.
  “我会带苹果派、爆米花和糖果,”苏珊说。
  "Let me bring drinks and candles," says Bill.
  “让我带饮料和蜡烛,”比尔说。
  "Then I can bring paper plates, paper cups and a paper tablecloth.
  “那么我带一些纸盘子和一张桌布。
  I can also bring some chairs," says Nick.
  我可以带一些椅子,”尼克说。
  "Don't forget your portable radio, Nick," says Kelly.
  “不要忘记你的便携式收音机,尼克,”凯丽说。
  "Ok, so, everything is ready for the party," says Bill.
  “好的,那么,聚会的所有东西都准备好了,”比尔说。
  "We must be here at 8 o'clock to prepare things. The party starts at 9 p. m."
  “我们得在8点到这儿布置好东西。聚会在晚上9点开始。”
  It's Monday, 31 October - Halloween!
  这天是10月31号 - 万圣节!
  There are Halloween decorations in the homes, in the shops and in the classrooms.
  家里、店里和教室里都为万圣节而装饰了。
  When school finishes, Kelly buys a wig and a mask of an old lady.
  放学后,凯丽买了假发和一个老女人面具。
  That evening Kelly and Megan put on their costumes.
  那天晚上凯丽和梅格恩穿上她们的服装。
  When Mrs Connor sees them she says, "What wonderful costumes - a green alien and an old lady!"
  当康纳夫人看到他们时说,“多么棒的服装啊 - 绿色的外星人和老妇人!”
  "I'm not an ordinary old lady.
  “我不是普通的老妇人。
  I'm a Salem witch and the year is 1692!" says Kelly.
  我是塞勒姆1692的女巫!”凯丽说。
  "Wow!" says Mr Connor. "Where is the party?"
  “哇!”康纳先生说。“聚会在哪里?”
  "It's at the abandoned house near the old cemetery."
  “在墓地旁一座遗弃的房子里。”
  "That's exciting! Have fun!" says Mr Connor.
  “太刺激了!玩得愉快!”康纳先生说。
  "Goodbye girls! Have fun!" says Mrs Connor.
  “再见,女孩们!玩得愉快!”康纳夫人说。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/wsjqyj/319621.html