听歌学英语:Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet 等待遇见(在线收听

来自Michael Bublé 的作品,Haven't Met You Yet还未遇见你/期待遇见,出自于他的专辑Crazy Love。Haven't Met You Yet是Michael自己创作的一首歌曲,其欢快清新的曲风能够把听众带回到上个世纪的浪漫年代。而Michael在歌中也尽显了温柔本色。

I'm not surprised 一点也不出奇
Not everything lasts并非所有的事情都能长久。
I've broken my heart so many times我心碎太多次
I stop keeping track 都不想去数了。
I talk myself in 我说服自己要去做这件事
I talk myself out我又告诉自己作罢
I get all worked up 我整装待发跃跃欲试
And then I let myself down 然后却让自己失望。
I tried so very hard not to loose it 我努力地使自己不要失控
I came up with a million excuses 我给自己找了成千上万的理由
I thought I thought of every possibility把各种可能性都想到了

And I know someday that it'll all turn out 我知道终有一天会真相大白。
You'll make me work so we can work to work it out你会让我努力,从而我们一起解决所有问题(好几个work意思都不一样哦)
And I promise you kid that I'll give so much more than I get 我向你保证,宝贝,我的付出与得到不需要成正比。
I just haven't met you yet 我只是还没有遇见你

Mmmmm... I might have to wait 也许我需要等待
I'll never give up 我永远不会放弃
I guess it's half timing 我猜这事一半是时机
And the other half's luck 另一半是运气
Wherever you are 无论你在哪里
Whenever it's right 无论何时才是时候
You come out of nowhere and into my life你就这样出现然后进入我的生活
And I know that we can be so amazing而且我知道我们的生活一定会很精彩
And baby your love is gonna change me宝贝,你的爱将会改变我
And now I can see every possibility现在我可以看到每种可能性

Mmmmmm...
And somehow I know that it'll all turn out 不知名地,我知道一定会有结果
And you'll make me work so we can work to work it out你会让我努力,从而我们一起解决所有问题
And I promise you kid that I'll get so much more than I get我向你保证,宝贝,我的付出与得到不需要成正比。
I just haven't met you yet我只是还没有见到你/等待遇见你
They say all's fair他们说一切都是公平的
And in love and war 无论是爱情还是战争
But I won't need to fight it我不需要挑战这个
We'll get it right 只要做的都是对的
And we'll be united就能在一起

And I know that we can be so amazing而且我知道我们的生活会很精彩
And feeling your love is gonna change me宝贝,你的爱将会改变我
And now I can see every single possibility现在我可以看到每种可能性

And someday I know that it'll all turn out 不知名的,我总是知道一定会有结果
And and I'll work to work it out你会使我成功,我们可以努力使它实现
And I promise you kid that I'll give so much more than I get 我向你保证,宝贝,我的付出与得到不需要成正比。

And somehow I know that it'll all turn out 不知名地,我知道一定会有结果
And you'll make me work so we can work to work it out你会让我努力,从而我们一起解决所有问题
And I promise you kid that I'll get so much more than I get我向你保证,宝贝,我的付出与得到不需要成正比。
I just haven't met you yet 我只是还没有遇见你
I just haven't met you yet 我只是还没有遇见你
And I promise you kid that I'll get so much more than I get我向你保证,宝贝,我的付出与得到不需要成正比。
I just haven't met you yet 我只是还没有遇见你

haven't met you yet
yet: adv. 还;但是;已经conj. 但是;然而
be yet to do 尚未做;还没有
They believe the worst may be yet to come. 他们相信,更糟的还在后面。
With all the work yet to be done and with all the interruptions, he was at the end of his tether那么多工作要做,又有各种各样的干扰,他真是束手无策了。(tether:['te夀崂 n. 范围;系链;拴绳 at the end of one's tether 山穷水尽)

I'm not surprised not everything lasts.
surprised [s'praizd] adj.惊奇的;惊讶的;觉得奇怪的;感觉意外的
Actually I was just as surprised as you were.事实上,我也跟你一样感到惊讶。
surprised at/by sb/sth (that); surprised to see, hear, etc.对...事情感到惊讶
I'm not surprised at her frankness.我一点也不惊讶于她的率直。
Her friends were surprised to see that she was very slim.她的朋友看到她这么苗条都很意外。

I've broken my heart so many times. I stop keeping track.
track: n. 轨道;足迹,踪迹;小道vt. 追踪;通过;
to keep track of sth: 记录;掌握…的线索,了解…的动态;
The airline has a system to keep track of all passengers.航空公司有套系统可以追踪到所有的乘客。

I talk myself in. I talk myself out.
talk sb into sth说服某人做某事 ; 劝某人做某事 ;
She is trying to talk me into changing my mind. 她正试图说服我改变主意。
Dennis didn't want to go at first but I managed to talk him into it. 丹尼斯起初不肯去,但我设法说服了他。
talk sb out of 说服某人不做某事
My best friend tried to talk me out of doing this, but now she respects my decision. 我最好的朋友曾经劝我不要这么做,但现在她尊重我的选择。

I tried so very hard not to loose it 我努力地使自己不要失控
lose it:发疯;失控;失去理智
If it goes on like this, I think I'll lose it!如果情况还没有什么变化,我肯定会疯掉。

I came up with a million excuses 我给自己找了成千上万的理由
come up with sth: 提出;想出;
It's wonderful for you to come up with such a good idea.你能想出这么一个主意真是太棒了。
We've got to put our heads together and come up with a solution.我们得碰一下头,找出解决办法/我们得碰个面一起想想办法。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/song/tgxyy/320460.html