生活大爆炸第四季第二集_1(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第四季第二集_1

  剧情简介:
  The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演.
  台词:
  -Leonard: Whatcha doin' there?
  whatcha: = what do you/ what are you
  你在那干嘛?
  Working on a new plan to catch the roadrunner?
  plan: 计划 catch: 赶上,抓住 roadrunner: 走鹃
  在研究怎么捉杜鹃吗?
  -Sheldon: The humorous implication being that I am Wile E. Coyote?
  humorous: 幽默的,诙谐的 implication: 暗示
  笑点是我是大灰狼怀尔(动画人物)吗?
  -Leonard: Yes.
  是的。
  -Sheldon: And this is a schematic for a bird-trapping device
  schematic: 原理图,图解的 bird: 鸟类 trap: 俘获 device: 装置
  那么这是一幅最终会适得其反,
  that will ultimately backfire and cause me physical injury?
  ultimately: 最后,最终 backfire: 逆火 cause: 引起 physical injury: 人身伤害
  还让我受伤的捕鸟器示意图咯?
  -Leonard: Yes.
  是啊。
  -Sheldon: What I'm doing here
  我是要试着
  is trying to determine when I'm going to die.
  try: 尝试 determine: 确定,决定 die: 死去
  计算出我会在何时死去。
  -Leonard: A lot of people are working on that research.
  research: 研究,调查
  很多人都想算出那个时间。
  So what is all this?
  那这些又是什么?
  -Sheldon: My family history factoring in longevity,
  family: 家庭 history: 历史 factor in: …的因素,将…纳入 longevity: 长度,长寿
  将我家族成员的寿命、
  propensity for disease, et cetera.
  propensity: 倾向,习性,癖好 disease: 疾病
  发病率等因素考虑在内。
  -Leonard: Interesting.
  interesting: 有趣的,有意思的
  真有趣。
  Cause of death for Uncle Carl was KBB.
  cause of death: 死因
  Carl叔叔的死因是KBB,
  What's "KBB"?
  KBB是什么?
  -Sheldon: Killed by badger.
  killed: 被杀死的 badger: 獾
  被獾所杀。
  -Leonard: How's that?
  怎么可能?
  -Sheldon: It was Thanksgiving.
  那天是感恩节,
  Uncle Carl said, "I think
  Carl叔叔说,"我们家
  there's a badger living in our chimney.
  chimney: 烟囱
  烟囱里好像有只獾,
  Hand me that flashlight. "
  flashlight: 手电筒,闪光灯
  把手电给我"。
  Those were the last words
  the last words: 临终遗言
  这是他对我们说的
  he ever spoke to us.
  最后一句话。
  -Leonard: I don't think you need
  need: 需要
  我觉得你没必要担心
  to worry about death by badgers being hereditary.
  Worry about: 焦虑…,担心… hereditary: 遗传的
  被獾杀害会遗传。
  -Sheldon: Not true.
  true: 真实的
  未必。
  The fight or flight instinct is coded genetically.
  fight: 打架,争斗 instinct: 本能,直觉 coded: 编码的,电码的 genetically: 从基因方面
  选择抗争还是逃跑,这一天性是由基因决定的。
  Instead of fleeing, he chose to fight barehanded against a brawny member of the weasel family.
  instead of: 代替,不是而是 flee: 逃离,突然消失 choose to: 选择 barehanded: 手无寸铁的 brawny: 强壮的,肌肉结实的 member: 成员 weasel: 鼬鼠
  没有逃跑,他选择与鼬鼠家族的一名强壮成员赤手空拳地搏斗,
  Who's to say that I don't share that flawed DNA?
  share: 分享 flawed: 有缺陷的
  谁能说我没有遗传到这种有缺陷的基因?
  -Leonard: You can always get a badger and find out.
  find out: 找出,查明
  你可以去找一只獾试试看。
  -Sheldon: But seriously,
  seriously: 认真的,严肃的
  但是说真的,
  even if I disregard the Uncle Carl factor,
  disregard: 忽视,不理 factor: 因素
  就算撇开Carl叔叔这个因素,
  at best I have 60 years left.
  我最多还能活60年。
  -Leonard: That long, huh?
  这么长,嗯?
  -Sheldon: 60 only takes me to here.
  60年只能让我活到这,
  I need to get to here.
  我要活到这。
  -Leonard: What's there?
  那是什么?
  -Sheldon: The earliest estimate of the singularity,
  earliest: 最早的 estimate: 估计,估量 singularity: 奇异,奇点
  据预测这是奇点最早可能出现的时间,
  when man will be able to transfer his consciousness
  be able to: 能够 transfer: 转机,转移 consciousness: 意识,知觉
  届时人们可以将自己的意识转移到机器之上
  into machines and achieve immortality.
  machines: 机器 achieve: 达到,完成 immortality: 不朽,不灭
  以达到永生。
  -Leonard: So, you're upset about missing out
  be upset about: 对…感到心烦意乱,不舒服 miss out: 错过
  所以,你很遗憾
  on becoming some sort of freakish self-aware robot?
  become: 成为 some sort of: 某种的,仿佛,多少有些 freakish: 畸形的 self-aware: 能自我感知的 robot: 机器人
  自己不能变成那种畸形的自感性机器人?
  -Sheldon: By this much.
  就差这么几年。
  -Leonard: Tough break.
  tough break: 走霉运,运气不佳
  真倒霉。
  You want eggs?
  要鸡蛋吗?
  -Sheldon: You don't get it, Leonard.
  你不明白,Leonard
  I'm going to miss so much...
  我要错过这么多...
  the unified field theory, cold fusion, the dogapus.
  unified field theory: 相对统一场论 cold fusion: 冷聚变
  统一场论、冷聚变、还有章鱼狗。
  -Leonard: What's a dogapus?
  什么是章鱼狗?
  -Sheldon: The hybrid dog and octopus.
  hybrid: 混合的,杂种的 octopus: 章鱼
  狗和章鱼的杂交品种,
  Man's underwater best friend.
  underwater: 在水下的
  人类在水下最好的朋友。
  -Leonard: Is somebody working on that?
  有人研究那个吗?
  -Sheldon: I was going to.
  我有想过。
  I planned on giving it to myself on my 300th birthday.
  我计划要在300岁生日的时候研究出来送给自己。
  -Leonard: Wait a minute. You hate dogs.
  hate: 痛恨,讨厌
  等等,你讨厌狗。
  -Sheldon: A dogapus can play fetch with eight balls.
  fetch: 取得,拿 ball: 球
  章鱼狗可以同时接8个球,
  No one can hate that.
  没人不喜欢这一点的。
  “Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state.
  universe: 宇宙,世界 dense: 稠密的 state: 情形
  “宇宙一度滚烫稠密,
  Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
  billion: 十亿 expansion: 膨胀 wait: 等待
  140亿年前终于爆了炸,等着瞧...
  The earth began to cool
  cool: 变凉,冷却
  地球开始降温,
  The autotrophs began to drool, neanderthals developed tools
  autotrophs: 自养生物 drool: 从嘴淌下,散漫的说 neanderthals: 穴居人 tool: 工具
  自养生物来起哄,穴居人发明工具。
  We built the wall. We built the pyramids
  the pyramids: 埃及金字塔
  我们建长城,我们建金字塔。
  Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery.
  math: 数学 science: 科学 history: 历史 unravel: 解开。阐明 mystery: 神秘,奥秘
  数学、自然科学、历史,揭开神秘。
  That all started with a big bang.”
  bang: 撞击,砰然巨响
  一切都开始于大爆炸。
  Bang!
  砰!”
  -Howard: What do we owe you?
  owe: 欠
  我们要给你多少钱?
  -Leonard: It came to $28.17.
  总共28.17美元。
  Let's say six bucks apiece.
  buck: 钱,美元 apiece: 每人
  也就是每人6块钱。
  -Howard: Here you go.
  给你。
  -Leonard: Thank you.
  谢谢。
  -Penny: What?
  什么?
  -Leonard: Never mind. I got it.
  never mind: 不要紧
  没关系,我懂了。
  -Penny: Oh, you wanted me to pay.
  哦,你想让我付钱。
  -Leonard: It's no big deal.
  no big deal: 没有什么了不起的
  这没什么大不了的。
  -Penny: No, no, no, no. You're right.
  不,不,不,不,你是对的。
  We're not going out anymore; I should pay for myself.
  go out: 外出,交往 anymore: 再也不,不再 pay for: 为…而付钱
  我们不再约会了,我应该付自己那份。
  What?
  你说什么?
  -Howard: He said, "If he had woman parts,
  他说 "如果他有女性器官,
  he'd eat for free the rest of his life."
  for free: 免费 the rest of: 其余的,剩下的
  他愿意余生都吃白食"。
  -Penny: Yeah, but you wouldn't be able to talk to yourself.
  没错,但你就不能和自己说话了。
  I'm a little low on cash.
  cash: 现金
  我现金没带够。
  -Leonard: How much you got?
  你带了多少?
  -Penny: Nothing.
  一分也没有。
  -Leonard: How can you walk around with no money?
  walk around: 四处走动
  你没带钱怎么敢出门?
  -Penny: I'm cute. I get by.
  cute: 可爱的 get by: 通过,过得去
  我漂亮呗,总有办法活下去。
  -Leonard: It's okay, you can owe me.
  好吧,就当你欠我。
  -Sheldon: Thank you. Sheldon, six bucks.
  谢谢,Sheldon 给我6美元。
  No, thank you. I'm not eating pizza tonight.
  不,谢谢,我今晚不吃披萨了。
  -Penny: But it's Thursday.
  但今天是星期四,
  Thursday's pizza night.
  星期四是披萨之夜。
  -Sheldon: Not for me.
  对我来说不是。
  Thursday is now Cruciferous Vegetable Night.
  cruciferous: 十字花科的 vegetable: 蔬菜
  星期四现在是十字花科蔬菜夜。
  Tonight's selection: Brussels sprouts.
  selection: 选择,挑选 Brussels sprouts: 球芽甘蓝
  今晚的选择是: 芽甘蓝。
  -Howard: Really?
  真的吗?
  You're changing the Sheldonian calendar?
  change: 改变 calendar: 日程表
  你在改变Sheldon日历?
  -Sheldon: It's a small price to pay.
  只需付出一点点代价。
  -Penny: For what?
  为了什么?
  -Leonard: No, no, don't ask.
  不,不,别问。
  -Penny: Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
  抱歉,抱歉,抱歉。
  -Sheldon: In order to live long enough to fuse my consciousness
  in order to: 为了 long: 长的 fuse: 融化 consciousness: 意识,知觉
  我需要把意识转移到机器上,
  with cybernetics, I need to change my diet.
  cybernetics: 控制论 diet: 饮食
  为了让我能活到那一天,我需要改变饮食。
  -Penny: Wait. Cybernetics is robot stuff, right?
  stuff: 东西
  等等,控制论是有关机器人的,是吗?
  -Sheldon: Correct.
  没错。
  -Penny: So you want to turn yourself
  所以你想把自己变成
  into some sort of robot?
  机器人?
  -Sheldon: Essentially, yes.
  essentially: 本质上,本来
  从本质上说,没错。
  -Penny: Okay, here's my question.
  好的,我想请问,
  Didn't you already do that?
  你不是已经变成机器人了吗?
  -Sheldon: Flattering, but sadly, no.
  flattering: 谄媚的,奉承的 sadly: 悲哀地
  你过奖了,但很遗憾,不是。
  I'm also planning to begin an exercise regimen
  exercise: 联系,运动 regimen: 养生法
  我也在计划开始一个运动养生法,
  designed to strengthen my cardiovascular system.
  designed to: 旨在,目的在于 strengthen: 增强 cardiovascular system: 心血管系统
  用来加强我的心血管系统。
  AKA jogging.
  AKA: also known as: 又叫做 jog: 慢跑
  亦称慢跑。
  -Penny: Wait. Honey, have you ever run before?
  慢着,亲爱的,你之前跑过吗?
  -Sheldon: Certainly.
  certainly: 当然
  当然。
  I've run from bullies, dogs, angry chickens...
  bully: 土霸,暴徒 angry: 生气的,气人的
  我用跑从暴徒、狗、发怒的鸡身边逃脱,
  and one particularly persistent P.E. teacher
  particularly: 特别是 persistent: 固执的 PE: physical education 体育教育
  还有那个总想逼我弯腰
  determined to bend me over and give me a scoliosis test.
  determined to: 有做…的决心 bend: 弯曲 scoliosis: 脊椎侧凸 test: 测试
  给我做脊椎侧凸试验的永不言弃的体育老师。
  -Howard: You're right. Penny jogs.
  你说的对,Penny总是慢跑。
  Maybe you guys can run together.
  也许你们可以一起跑。
  -Sheldon: That's an excellent idea.
  excellent: 极好的,卓越的 idea: 主意
  这是个好主意。
  Yeah, if we chat,
  没错,如果我们聊天,
  it will create the illusion of time going faster.
  create: 创造,产生 illusion: 幻觉
  可以产生时间过得更快的错觉。
  -Penny: No, it won't.
  不,不可能。
  Um, how does he know I jog?
  嗯,他怎么知道我慢跑的?
  -Howard: Oh, he watches you from his car with high-powered binoculars.
  watch: 观察 high-powered: 高性能的 binoculars: 双筒望远镜
  哦,他从他的车里用高性能双筒望远镜监视你。
  -Penny: Oh, my God, that is so creepy!
  creepy: 令人毛骨悚然的
  哦,我的天啊,这太恐怖了!
  -Howard: I know!
  我也觉得!
  And he says he's not gonna stop.
  gonna: = going to 将要
  他还说他会一直做下去。
  Then see a shrink and figure out how to talk to women.
  shrink: 心里医生 figure out: 解决,算出,找出
  去咨询心理专家搞清楚如何能和女人讲话。
  -Leonard: What the hell?
  搞什么?
  What's the matter?
  怎么了?
  -Sheldon: I have pain radiating from my navel
  pain: 感到疼痛 radiate from: 从发出 navel: 肚脐
  我从肚脐一直到
  to my lower right abdomen.
  lower: 较低的 abdomen: 腹部
  我右下腹都很痛,
  I'm nauseated and feverish.
  nauseated: 厌恶的,作呕的 feverish: 发热的
  我恶心,还发烧,
  I believe I may have cholera.
  believe: 相信 cholera: 霍乱
  我觉得我可能得了霍乱。
  -Leonard: There's no cholera in Pasadena.
  帕萨迪纳没有霍乱。
  Just like last summer,
  就像去年夏天,
  when there was no malaria in Pasadena.
  malaria: 疟疾
  帕萨迪纳也没有疟疾。
  -Sheldon: Well, if it's not cholera,
  好吧,如果不是霍乱的话,
  then based on a quick Internet search,
  based on: 以…为基础,基于 quick: 快速的 Internet: 网络的 search: 调查
  根据我在网上快速搜索的结果,
  the other explanations in decreasing order of likelihood
  explanation: 解释 decreasing: 渐减的 order: 顺序 likelihood: 可能性
  按可能性依次减小的顺序另外几种可能的原因分别
  are Hirschsprung's Disease, botulism, a 30-foot tapeworm,
  Hirschsprung's Disease: 先天性巨结肠症 botulism: 肉毒中毒 tapeworm: 绦虫
  是先天性巨结肠症(小儿常见的先天性肠道畸形) 食物中毒,有30英尺长的绦虫
  or accidental ingestion of chrysanthemum blossoms.
  accidental: 意外的 ingestion: 吸收 chrysanthemum: 菊花 blossom: 开花
  或是误食了菊花花瓣。
  -Leonard: When would you have accidentally eaten chrysanthemum blossoms?
  你什么时候误食菊花花瓣了?
  -Sheldon: It's part of an unlikely scenario
  unlikely: 不太可能的 scenario: 方案,情节,剧本
  这是不太可能的一种推测,
  that involves sleepwalking and a 24-hour flower mart
  involve: 包含,包括,牵涉 sleepwalking: 梦游 flower: 花 mart: 集市,商业中心
  要求有梦游,一个24小时开放的花市,
  with a less-than-vigilant proprietor.
  vigilant: 警惕的 proprietor: 业主,所有者
  和一个缺少警惕的老板。
  Oh, Lord, my belly!
  belly: 腹部
  哦,Lord,我的肚子!
  -Leonard: Ever had your appendix out?
  appendix: 阑尾
  你切阑尾了吗?
  -Sheldon: I haven't.
  不,没有。
  I've been meaning to, but who has the time?
  我本来想去的,但是哪有时间?
  -Leonard: Let's get you to the hospital.
  hospital: 医院
  把你送到医院吧。
  -Sheldon: So this is how it ends...
  好吧,结果这就是...
  with cruel irony.
  cruel: 残酷的 irony: 讽刺
  我被命运残酷地捉弄了。
  Just as I make the commitment to preserving my body,
  commitment to: 恪守承诺 preserve: 保持,保存
  正如我做出承诺,要照顾好我的身体
  I am betrayed by my appendix, a vestigial organ.
  betray: 背叛,出卖 vestigial: 退化的 organ: 器官
  却被我的阑尾一个退化的器官出卖。
  Do you know
  你知道
  the original purpose of the appendix, Leonard?
  original: 最初的 purpose: 目的
  阑尾最初的作用吗,Leonard?
  -Leonard: No.
  不知道。
  -Sheldon: I do. And yet I'm doomed
  doomed: 注定的【引申为:难逃一死,完蛋】
  我知道,现在我难逃一死了,
  while you live on.
  while: 然而
  而你还活着。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz4/326755.html