生活大爆炸第四季第二集_2(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第四季第二集_2

  剧情简介:
  The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演.
  台词:
  Funny how things work out, isn't it?
  funny: 有趣的 work out: 实现,解决
  事情最终变成这样很有意思吧,不是吗?
  -Sheldon: Oh, Lord, I think it's about to burst!
  burst: 爆炸
  哦,Lord我想它要炸开了!
  On the other hand,
  另一方面,
  it might have been the Brussels sprouts.
  Brussels sprouts: 球芽甘蓝
  可能是小包菜的错。
  -Leonard: Good night.
  晚安。
  -Sheldon: Good night.
  晚安。
  Appendicitis.
  阑尾炎。
  What a nervous Nelly.
  nervous: 紧张的
  吓我一跳。
  Penny! Penny!
  Penny啊! Penny啊!
  Penny!
  Penny啊!
  -Penny: Coming, coming.
  来了,来了。
  Hey, nice knees.
  Knee: 膝盖
  嘿,漂亮的膝盖(注: knees在俚语中有胸部的意思)。
  -Sheldon: Thank you.
  多谢夸奖。
  They're my mother's.
  从我妈那里遗传下来的。
  Oh. And the Flash shirt is what?
  哦,那为什么穿印着Flash的运动衫呢?
  -Penny: Because you're gonna run really fast?
  因为穿了那个你会跑的很快?
  -Sheldon: No, the Flash shirt is because it's Friday,
  不,穿这件运动衫是因为今天是周五。
  but it's nice when things work out.
  当事情结束的时候感觉很不错。
  Where's your heart rate monitor?
  heart rate: 心率  monitor: 监视器
  你的心率计呢?
  -Penny: I don't have one.
  我没有。
  -Sheldon: What about your pedometer?
  pedometer: 计步器,步程计
  那步数计呢?
  -Penny: Don't have one.
  没有
  -Sheldon: Do you have telematics in your shoes connected to an iPod?
  telematics: 远程信息处理 shoe: 鞋子 connect: 连接
  那你鞋子里和iPod连接的远程传感器吗?
  -Penny: Uh, no.
  噢,不是吧。
  -Sheldon: What do you do?
  那你要干什么?
  You just go out there and gambol about like a bunny?
  gambol: 雀跃,嬉闹 bunny: 兔子(特别是小兔子)
  难道就这么出去像只小白兔一样四处蹦跳吗?
  -Penny: No. I just run till I'm hungry, then I stop for a bear claw.
  hungry: 饥饿的 bear claw: 熊爪饼干
  不,我跑啊跑,直到觉得饿为止,然后停下来等熊抓我。
  -Sheldon: Why are you doing that?
  你这是在做什么?
  -Penny: It's good to stretch your muscles before you run.
  stretch: 伸展,张开 muscle: 肌肉
  跑步前拉伸一下肌肉对你有好处。
  -Sheldon: All right.
  好吧。
  -Penny: All right,
  好的,
  let's start with a toe touch.
  toe: 脚趾 touch: 接触
  让我们从碰脚尖开始。
  Okay, you do it.
  好了,轮到你做了。
  -Sheldon: I am doing it.
  我已经在做了啊。
  -Penny: Oh. Wow. Good job.
  噢,哇,做得真棒。
  Okay, um,
  好的,呃,
  can you do this?
  这个动作你可以吗?
  -Sheldon: We'll never know.
  永远别想知道。
  -Penny: Okay, let's just warm up on the run.
  warm up: 热身,变暖
  好吧,我们直接边跑边热身吧。
  -Sheldon: Okay.
  好的。
  -Penny: Okay, let's go.
  出发。
  -Sheldon: I've been reading up on biomechanics.
  read up on: 仔细研究 biomechanics: 生物力学
  我最近在研究生物力学,
  I think you'll be surprised at my...
  be surprised at: 对…感到惊奇
  我觉得你会惊讶于我...
  -Penny: Oh, my God, are you okay?
  噢,天啊,你还好吗?
  -Sheldon: I think so.
  我还好。
  -Penny: Oh, let me help you up.
  噢,我来扶你起来。
  -Sheldon: Thank you.
  谢谢。
  -Penny: Oh, Sheldon!
  噢,Sheldon!
  -Sheldon: If it makes you feel any better,
  如果这样会让你觉得好受点,
  Thursday is no longer Cruciferous Vegetable Night.
  星期四不再是十字花科蔬菜夜了。
  -Leonard: Here's my chicken curry.
  chicken curry: 咖喱鸡
  这是我的咖喱鸡。
  Howard, your shrimp biryani.
  shrimp: 虾,小虾 biryani: 印度比亚尔尼菜
  Howard,你的比亚尼鲜虾饭。
  -Howard: Thank you, sir.
  谢谢啦。
  -Leonard: Palak paneer, that's Penny.
  Penny的芝士菠菜。
  -Penny: Thanks.
  谢谢。
  -Leonard: And for Rajesh Koothrappali,
  然后是Rajesh Koothrappali定的
  from whose homeland these tasty dishes originate,
  homeland: 祖国,故乡 tasty: 美味的 originate: 发源,发生
  源自他家乡的美食
  one large order of chicken McNuggets.
  大份的麦乐鸡。
  -Penny: Hey, what's my share?
  share: 分享,分担,分配
  对了,我那份多少钱?
  -Leonard: Uh... 12 bucks.
  呃... 12块。
  -Penny: Okay, can I get you after Friday when I get paid?
  get paid: 领到报酬
  好的,我星期五拿了工资以后再还你好吗?
  -Leonard: Sure.
  当然可以。
  -Penny: What am I up to now?
  我现在一共欠你多少?
  -Leonard: Well, okay, with the Indian food, the pizza,
  嗯,我帮你付过印度菜、匹萨
  the Thai food, the tank of gas,
  泰国菜、一瓶煤气
  the frozen yogurt
  frozen yogurt: 冷藏酸奶
  冷藏酸奶,
  and your rent, uh...
  还有你的房租,呃...
  a little over $1,400.
  1400多块吧。
  -Penny: What now?
  又怎么了?
  -Howard: He's just expressing his admiration that
  express: 表达,表达观点 admiration: 钦佩,赞赏
  他只是在赞叹
  you don't even have to put out to get free stuff.
  free: 免费的 stuff: 东西
  你竟连床都不用上就能全免了啊。
  -Penny: It's not free... I'm gonna pay him back.
  不是免费的... 我会还给他的。
  Shut up!
  闭嘴!
  -Leonard: Sheldon, are you gonna join us?
  Sheldon,跟我们一起吃吗?
  -Sheldon: Coming!
  我来啦!
  Greetings, friends.
  你们好,朋友们。
  -Leonard: Greetings, whatever the hell you are.
  你好,不管你是什么东西。
  -Sheldon: I am a mobile virtual presence device.
  mobile: 移动的 virtual: 虚拟的 presence: 存在 device: 装置
  我是移动虚拟感知器。
  Recent events
  recent: 最近的 event: 事件
  最近发生的事
  have demonstrated to me that my body is too fragile
  demonstrate to: 向…说明 body: 身体 fragile: 脆弱的,易碎的
  让我意识到我的身体太脆弱了,
  to endure the vicissitudes of the world.
  endure: 忍耐 vicissitude: 变迁
  无法承受世界上的变迁。
  Until such time as I am able
  be able to: 能够
  在我能够
  to transfer my consciousness,
  transfer: 转移 consciousness: 感知,意识
  转移自己的意识之前,
  I shall remain in a secure location
  remain: 保持   secure: 安全的 location: 位置
  我会呆在一个安全的地方
  and interact with the world in this manner.
  interact with: 与相互作用 in this manner: 以这种方式
  并且以这种方式和世界交流。
  -Howard: Really? That's your question...
  question: 问题
  真的吗? 你的问题的...
  when did he put a ramp in?
  ramp: 斜坡
  他什么时候装了个斜坡?
  -Sheldon: You're in my spot.
  你坐在我的位置上了,
  This may seem a little odd at first,
  odd: 奇怪的
  这刚开始看上去会有些奇怪,
  but over time, you'll grow accustomed
  over time: 随着时间的过时
  但是过段时间,你们就会渐渐习惯
  to dealing with me in this configuration.
  deal with: 解决,处理,对待 configuration: 配置,结构,外形
  和我这样相处了。
  -Penny: Yeah, to be honest, I don't see much difference.
  to be honest: 老实说,实话实说 difference: 差异
  是,老实说,我没感觉有啥不同。
  -Sheldon: Thank you.
  谢谢。
  That's what I was going for.
  我要的就是这个效果。
  Now, Leonard, tomorrow, when we go to work,
  现在,Leonard 明天我们上班时
  you'll need to allow some extra time
  extra time: 额外时间
  你需要多花点时间
  to get me down the stairs.
  stairs: 楼梯,阶梯
  来把我送到楼下。
  For your convenience, I disassemble into four pieces.
  convenience: 方便,便利 disassemble: 拆开,解开 piece: 块,片件
  为了你的方便,我会被拆成四部分。
  -Leonard: This is ridiculous.
  ridiculous: 可笑的,荒谬的
  太荒唐了。
  I'm coming to talk to you.
  我要找你谈谈。
  -Sheldon: You don't know where I am.
  你又不知道我在哪。
  My physical body is safely ensconced
  physical: 物理的,身体的 safely: 安全地 ensconced: 安置好的
  我已将本人已经安置在
  in a secure, undisclosed location.
  undisclosed: 未泄露的,保持秘密的
  一个隐秘的地点。
  -Leonard: You're in your bedroom.
  bedroom: 卧室
  你在你的卧室里。
  -Sheldon: No, I'm not.
  不,我不在。
  -Leonard: I can hear your voice coming from your bedroom.
  hear: 听到 voice: 声音 come from: 来自 bedroom: 卧室
  我能听见从你卧室传出来你的声音。
  -Sheldon: No, you can't.
  不,你不能。
  Wait.
  别走。
  Come back.
  回来。
  Halt.
  halt: 停止,立定
  停下。
  Authorized personnel only!
  authorized: 经授权的 personnel: 人员
  闲人免进!
  -Penny: So, either one of you weirdos
  weirdo: 古怪的人
  哎,你们两个怪胎,
  want to buy my underwear? Only 1,400 bucks.
  underwear: 内衣
  有谁想买我的内衣吗? 仅售1400美元。
  -Leonard: Sheldon, this is ridiculous.
  Sheldon 这太可笑了。
  -Sheldon: I'm behind you.
  我在你后面。
  Please look at me when you're talking to me.
  你说话的时候看着我行吗?
  -Leonard: I am looking at you.
  我就正在看着你。
  -Sheldon: No, you're not.
  不,你没有。
  Pay no attention to that man in the bed.
  pay no attention to: 不注意,不在意
  请不要关注床上躺着的那个人。
  -Leonard: You cannot exist
  exist: 存在
  你不能以
  as a virtual presence.
  virtual: 虚拟的 presence: 存在
  虚拟形态生活。
  Not here and certainly not at work.
  这里不行上班时更不行
  Oh, good God.
  哦,老天。
  -Sheldon: At my age, do you know
  在我这个年纪,你知道
  how I'm statistically most likely to die?
  statistically: 统计地
  根据数据,我最有可能死于什么吗?
  -Leonard: At the hands of your roommate?
  死在你室友的手上?
  -Sheldon: An accident.
  accident: 事故,意外
  死于事故。
  -Leonard: That's how I'm going to make it look.
  我会把死亡现场布置成那样的。
  -Sheldon: Until I can transfer my intellect
  intellect: 智力,才能
  在我把我的思维传送到
  to a more durable container,
  durable: 耐用的,持久的 container: 集装箱
  更耐久的载体上之前,
  my body will remain safely ensconced in my bed.
  我的身体会一直安坐床上。
  -Leonard: Fine, but don't expect my help.
  expect: 期待
  好吧,但别指望我帮你。
  -Sheldon: You have to help -- it's in the roommate agreement.
  roommate: 室友 agreement: 契约,同意
  你必须帮,这在室友协议里面写了。
  -Leonard: No, it's not.
  不,没写。
  -Sheldon: Section 74.C.
  section: 章节
  第74章第3节就规定了。
  The various obligations and duties of the parties
  various: 各种各样的 obligation: 义务,责任 duty: 职责
  当一方变成了机器人时,
  in the event one of them becomes a robot.
  in the event: 如果,结果 become: 变成 robot: 机器人
  另一方应当履行的义务和职责。
  -Leonard: I'll be damned.
  damned: 该死的,可恶的,糟糕的
  我废了。
  -Sheldon: This is delightful.
  delightful: 可爱的,令人愉快的
  真高兴。
  -Leonard: Uh-huh.
  是么。
  -Sheldon: It's much easier to enjoy
  在死于车祸的阴霾消散之后
  the picturesque route we travel to work
  picturesque: 独特的,生动的,画图般的 route: 路线
  我更能放松地去欣赏
  when you remove the specter of fiery vehicular death.
  remove: 移动 specter: 幽灵,阴霾 fiery: 热烈的 vehicular: 车辆的
  我们上班路上的如画风景了。
  -Leonard: Refresh my memory.
  refresh: 更新,使清新 memory: 记忆
  提醒我一下,
  Why didn't I just put you in the trunk?
  trunk: 树干,汽车尾部的行李箱
  我刚才为啥不直接把你扔到后备箱里呢?
  -Sheldon: Because I called shotgun. Remember?
  因为我要求做副驾驶,记得吗?
  -Leonard: Right.
  对了。
  -Sheldon: You seem tense.
  tense: 紧张的,拉紧的
  你看上去很紧张,
  Perhaps this will relax you.
  perhaps: 可能,或许 relax: 放松,休息
  也许这能让你放松一下。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz4/326756.html