生活大爆炸第四季第五集_1(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第四季第五集_1

  剧情简介:
  The Big Bang Theory是一部以"科学天才"为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有严重的"与异性交往障碍症"的Rajesh Koothrappali.有一天,美貌性感的女孩Penny成为了Leonard与Sheldon的邻居,因此 ,一个美女和四个科学阿宅屌丝的故事就这样在笑声中开始上演.
  台词:
  -Leonard: All I'm saying is, if they took all the money they spent
  money: 钱,货币
  我是想说啊,他们用来拍一部制作精良的
  trying to make a decent Hulk movie,
  try: 尝试 decent: 得体的,相当好的 Hulk: 绿巨人
  绿巨人电影的钱
  they could probably just make an actual Hulk.
  probably: 大概,可能 actual: 真正的,真实的
  都可以直接造出一个真的绿巨人了。
  -Sheldon: That is apt and amusing.
  apt: 恰当的,灵敏的 amusing: 有趣的
  这个想法倒是很精辟很有趣啊。
  I think I shall share that
  share: 分享
  我觉得我要
  with Amy Farrah Fowler.
  和Amy Farrah Fowler分享一下。
  She'll appreciate the witticism.
  appreciate: 喜欢,欣赏 witticism: 妙语,俏皮话
  她就喜欢这种俏皮话。
  -Leonard: Thank you.
  谢谢。
  -Sheldon: It'll also help improve her initial impression of you.
  improve: 提高,改善 initial: 最初的 impression: 印象
  同时,也能改善她对你的第一印象。
  -Leonard: So what's going on with you two?
  这么说,你们俩进展如何呀?
  -Sheldon: Well, the status is as it always was.
  status: 地位,状态
  哦,还是一如既往。
  She's a girl. She's a friend.
  她是一个女的,也是我的朋友,
  She is not my...
  但她不是我的...
  please forgive me for doing this...
  forgive: 原谅
  我得做下这个经典动作...
  girlfriend.
  女朋友。
  -Leonard: Right, right.
  对,对。
  So you're still just texting and emailing?
  text: 发短信
  所以,你们还是只通过短信和电邮联系?
  You don't feel any need to hang out with her, you know,
  Hang out with: 与… 出去玩
  你就没想过约她一起出去玩吗,比如说
  be in the same room?
  至少面对面坐下来交流?
  -Sheldon: Leonard, you are my best friend.
  Leonard,你是我最好的朋友。
  I've known you for seven years,
  你我相识已有七年之久,
  and I can barely tolerate sitting on the couch with you.
  barely: 仅仅,勉强 tolerate: 忍受 couch: 沙发
  可我还是几乎不能忍受和你一起坐在沙发上。
  Imagine my attitude regarding prolonged physical proximity
  imagine: 想象 attitude: 态度 regarding: 关于 prolong: 持续很久的 physical: 身体的 proximity: 亲近
  你应该可以想象若是长期与Amy Farrah Fowler身体接近
  to Amy Farrah Fowler.
  我会有多怨念。
  -Leonard: Got it.
  明白明白。
  -Sheldon: I sense judgment on your part.
  sense: 感觉   judgment: 判断,判决
  我怎么觉得你话中带刺啊。
  -Leonard: No, no.
  没有,没有。
  Maybe a little.
  也许是有那么一点吧。
  -Sheldon: May I suggest that your criticism is based on jealousy.
  suggest: 猜想 criticism: 批评 be based on: 建立在…基础上 jealousy: 嫉妒
  照我看,只怕是你妒火中烧,才如此刻薄吧。
  -Leonard: Jealousy? What do I have to be jealous of?
  嫉妒? 我有什么好嫉妒的?
  -Sheldon: I have a functioning and satisfying relationship
  functioning: 运行,运作 satisfying: 令人满意的 relationship: 关系
  嫉妒我有一段进行中的称心如意的关系
  with a female.
  female: 女性
  关键还是和一个女性。
  You have none.
  none: 一个没有
  而你,什么都没有。
  Oh, right. That...
  哦,对,你说那个啊...
  Jealousy is an ugly green-eyed monster...
  ugly: 丑陋的
  嫉妒犹如一头绿眼怪兽...
  not unlike the Hulk...
  和绿巨人没多大差别...
  who, by the way, also has a girlfriend.
  by the way: 顺便说一下
  哦,对了,绿巨人也有女朋友的。
  In this iteration, Jennifer Connelly,
  iteration: 反复
  在这个版本里是Jennifer Connelly演的
  whom you may recall as the girlfriend of Russell Crowe
  recall: 召回,回想起来
  也就是那个电影"美丽心灵"里面的
  in "A Beautiful Mind",
  Russell Crowe的女朋友,你还记得吧
  a feel-good romp if there ever was one.
  romp: 嬉笑顽皮
  一个自我感觉良好的轻佻姑娘。
  -Leonard: I'm not jealous.
  我可真没嫉妒你。
  -Sheldon: Leonard not jealous.
  jealous: 嫉妒的
  Leonard一点都不嫉妒哦。
  “Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state.
  universe: 宇宙,世界 dense: 稠密的 state: 情形
  “宇宙一度滚烫稠密,
  Then nearly 14 billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
  billion: 十亿 expansion: 膨胀 wait: 等待
  140亿年前终于爆了炸,等着瞧...
  The earth began to cool
  cool: 变凉,冷却
  地球开始降温,
  The autotrophs began to drool, neanderthals developed tools
  autotrophs: 自养生物 drool: 从嘴淌下,散漫的说 neanderthals: 穴居人 tool: 工具
  自养生物来起哄,穴居人发明工具。
  We built the wall. We built the pyramids
  the pyramids: 埃及金字塔
  我们建长城,我们建金字塔。
  Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery.
  math: 数学 science: 科学 history: 历史 unravel: 解开。阐明 mystery: 神秘,奥秘
  数学、自然科学、历史,揭开神秘。
  That all started with a big bang.”
  bang: 撞击,砰然巨响
  一切都开始于大爆炸。
  Bang!
  砰!”
  -Sheldon: You know, it just occurred to me,
  occur to: 想起
  你知道吗,我刚刚在想啊,
  if there are an infinite number of parallel universes,
  infinite: 无限的,无穷的 parallel: 平行的 universe: 宇宙
  如果存在无穷多个平行宇宙,
  in one of them, there's probably a Sheldon
  probably: 可能,大概
  在其中一个宇宙中,也许生活着另一个Sheldon
  who doesn't believe parallel universes exist.
  believe: 相信 exist: 存在
  他根本不相信平行宇宙的存在。
  -Leonard: Probably. What's your point?
  point: 要点
  很有可能,你的重点是?
  -Sheldon: No point.
  没有重点。
  It's just one of the things
  只是这件事让
  that makes one of the me chuckle.
  chuckle: 轻笑
  无穷多个我中的一个忍不住想笑。
  What makes you chuckle, Leonard?
  Leonard 什么事情会让你发笑呢?
  -Leonard: Hmm, recently?
  recently: 最近
  嗯,最近啊?
  Not much.
  好像没有呃
  -Sheldon: Is it because of the conflict that arises
  conflict: 冲突,矛盾 arise: 出现
  是不是因为
  from your desperate need to pair-bond with a woman,
  desperate: 绝望的   pair-bond: 对偶结合
  你极度渴望与女人交配
  and the apparent collective decision of all womankind
  apparent: 显然的 collective: 集体的   decision: 决定 womankind: 女性朋友
  而所有女人又出奇一致地拒绝你
  to deny you that opportunity?
  deny: 拒绝,否认 opportunity: 机会,时机
  这两者之间的矛盾让你沮丧。
  -Leonard: Um...
  嗯...
  Shut up.
  shut up: 闭嘴,关闭
  闭嘴。
  -Sheldon: You know, when my grandfather died,
  你也知道,我外公去世以后,
  and meemaw was alone, my mom arranged for her
  alone: 孤独的 arrange for: 为作安排,为作准备
  外婆很孤独,所以我妈一周三次
  to visit a center three times a week
  center: 中心
  送她去老人中心。
  where she could socialize with other lonely people.
  socialize: 交际,与别人交往 lonely: 寂寞的
  在那里,她可以与其他孤独的人们交往
  It's very nice.
  非常温馨的。
  They discuss current events, play bridge, get a hot meal.
  discuss: 讨论 current events: 时事新闻   play bridge: 打桥牌
  他们讨论时事,打打桥牌,吃顿热乎饭。
  -Leonard: That sounds lovely.
  sounds: 听起来   lovely: 可爱的
  听起来真不错啊。
  -Sheldon: It is if you like bridge.
  对喜欢打桥牌人来说确实不错。
  Do you like bridge, Leonard?
  你喜欢打桥牌吗,Leonard?
  -Leonard: Sheldon, I'm just not dating someone right now.
  Sheldon 我只是最近没有约会而已。
  I don't need to go to a senior center.
  senior: 高级的,年长的
  我可不需要去老年活动中心。
  -Sheldon: Meemaw resisted at first, but now she loves it.
  resist: 拒绝,抵制
  一开始外婆也不乐意去,但现在她爱死那里了。
  -Leonard: Fine. If I don't meet someone soon, you can put me in a home.
  home: 避难所,归巢,家
  好了好了,要是我再找不到对象,你就把我送到避难所去吧。
  -Sheldon: It's not a home.
  那里才不是避难所呢。
  It's a senior center.
  那里是一个老年活动中心。
  We'd never put Meemaw in a home!
  我们怎么可能把外婆送到避难所呢!
  -Leonard: Hey, guys.
  嗨,大伙。
  -Howard: Hey.
  嗨。
  -Raj: Hey.
  嗨。
  -Sheldon: All right, I'll bow to social pressure. Hey!
  bow to: 向鞠躬【屈服于】 social pressure: 社会压力
  好吧,迫于社会压力的淫威,嗨!
  -Howard: Excuse me. That's my girlfriend, Bernadette.
  哦,不好意思,是我的女朋友Bernadette打来的。
  I assigned her own ringtone...
  assign: 指定 ringtone: 铃声
  我给她设了特别的铃声...
  Bernadette, by The Four Tops.
  是"The Four Tops"唱的"Bernadette"哦。
  Hello, Bernadette.
  你好啊,Bernadette。
  -Raj: When I call him, his phone plays "Brown Eyed Girl",
  brown: 褐色
  我给他打电话,铃声是"褐眼女孩"。
  which, now that
  现在想来,
  I think about it, is not so good.
  怎么好像有点不太对啊。
  -Leonard: You realize he's just rubbing our noses in the fact
  realize: 意识到 rub: 摩擦
  你们注意到了没,他一直拿女友这件事来烦我们
  that he has a girlfriend, and we don't.
  不就是他有女朋友,我们都没有嘛。
  -Raj: You mean, you don't.
  mean: 指,意味着
  你是说,你没有。
  -Leonard: You have a girlfriend?
  你有女友?
  How could you have a girlfriend?
  你怎么可能有女友?
  You can't even speak to women.
  你都不敢和女人说话。
  -Raj: Two words... deaf chick.
  deaf: 聋的 chick: 少妇
  两个字... 聋女。
  It doesn't matter if I can't talk
  我不能说话没关系
  because she can't hear me.
  hear: 听见
  反正她也听不见。
  -Leonard: What?
  什么?
  -Raj: That's what she said.
  她就这么说的。
  -Leonard: Great. You have a girlfriend, Howard's got a girlfriend,
  好啊,你有女友了,Howard有女友了
  Sheldon's got a girl...
  Sheldon有女...
  -Sheldon: No, no, no, no!
  没,没,没,没!
  -Leonard: Who’s a friend.
  女性朋友。
  -Sheldon: Thank you.
  多谢。
  -Leonard: What about you, Stuart?
  你情况怎样 Stuart?
  You have a girlfriend yet?
  现在有对象了吗?
  -Stuart: Oh, yeah. Yeah.
  啊,有啦,有啦。
  I met her at Comic-Con, the one place in the world
  Comic-Con: 动漫大会
  我在动漫大会遇到她的那是世界上唯一一个
  where saying "I own a comic bookstore"
  我可以说"我开了家动漫书店"
  is an actual pickup line.
  actual: 真实的 pickup: 拾起【搭讪】
  去套近乎的地方。
  -Leonard: Oh. Well, good for you.
  呃,这样,不错嘛。
  -Stuart: Not really. She's horrible.
  horrible: 可怕的
  不,她很吓人。
  When she wants to have sex,
  她想做爱时,
  she puts on her plus-size Wonder Woman costume and shouts,
  put on: 穿上 plus-size: 加大号的 Wonder woman: 神奇女侠 costume: 衣服 shout: 叫喊
  会穿上加大号神奇女侠的戏服大叫
  Who wants to take a ride in my invisible plane?
  take a ride: 兜风,载一程 invisible: 无形的,看不见的
  谁想登上我的隐形飞机?
  -Leonard: Why don't you just break up with her?
  break up with: 与…分手
  那你干嘛不跟她分手嘞?
  -Stuart: No, no, I can't.
  不行,我不能。
  -Leonard: Why not?
  为嘛?
  -Stuart: Cause then I'd be alone
  那样我就寂寞了
  like you.
  就像你一样。
  -Raj: Dude, why don't you just invoke your girlfriend pact
  invoke: 调用 pact: 协定
  老哥,你干嘛不启用和Wolowitz定下的
  with Wolowitz?
  女友协议?
  -Leonard: Because I don't need his girlfriend
  因为我不需要他的女友
  to set me up with one of her girlfriends.
  来为我和她的姐妹牵线搭桥。
  I'm perfectly capable of finding a girl on my own.
  perfectly: 完全地 capable of: 有能力的
  我完全有能力自己去找个对象。
  -Raj: Oh, Leonard, you remind me
  哦,Leonard,你提醒了我,
  of the funny old story about a man
  有个有趣的老故事
  who walks into a women's correctional institution
  walk into: 走进 correctional: 矫正的 institution: 制度
  说是有个男人拿着一叠能让女犯人
  with a stack of paperwork
  a stack of: 一堆   paperwork: 文书工作
  无罪释放的法律文书
  that will allow the female convicts to go free.
  allow: 允许 female: 女性的 convict: 证明有罪
  走进一间女子惩教所。
  -Leonard: You're saying I couldn't get laid
  你是说我即便是在女子监狱里
  in a women's prison with a handful of pardons.
  prison: 监狱 a handful of: 一把,一小部分 pardons: 原谅,赦免
  手里有大把赦免令,也泡不上妞。
  -Raj: Are you going to let me tell the story or not?
  你还要不要我讲故事了?
  -Sheldon: Leonard?
  Leonard啊?
  Are you sleeping?
  你在睡觉么?
  -Leonard: No.
  木有。
  -Sheldon: Are you ill?
  你病了?
  -Leonard: No.
  木有。
  -Sheldon: Are you still depressed
  depressed: 使沮丧
  你还在郁闷,
  because you're alone, and no one loves you?
  因为你打光棍,而且没人爱你?
  -Leonard: I don't know. Maybe.
  不晓得,也许。
  -Sheldon: I want you to know that I'm genuinely concerned
  genuinely: 真诚地 be concerned about: 关心
  我想让你知道,人家真的
  about your well-being.
  well-being: 幸福,康乐
  很担心你的健康。
  -Leonard: Thank you.
  谢谢。
  -Sheldon: You're welcome.
  不客气。
  But it's still no reason to have your feet in my spot.
  reason: 原因 feet: 脚 spot: 地点,【谢耳朵的专座】
  但你还是没理由把脚放在我的专座上。
  -Amy: May I offer an observation?
  offer: 主动提供 observation: 观察
  要不要听听我的意见?
  -Leonard: What the hell? How long has she been here?
  搞什么鬼? 她在那多久了?
  -Sheldon: Since we got home from the comic bookstore.
  since: 自从 comic: 连环漫画 bookstore: 书店
  从我们打动漫书店回到家
  -Leonard: That was two hours ago.
  那是两小时之前了。
  -Sheldon: As per your suggestion,
  as per: 依据,按照   suggestion: 建议
  依照你的建议,
  we're hanging out.
  我们现在是面对面坐着啊。
  Quite frankly, I don't see
  frankly: 实话实说
  说真的,我看不出
  what all the hoopla's about.
  这么折腾是为神马。
  Go on, Amy.
  继续吗,Amy
  -Amy: From a neurobiological standpoint, Leonard,
  neurobiological: 神经生物学 standpoint: 立场,观点
  从神经生物学的角度,Leonard
  you may be alone because your psychological state
  psychological: 心理上的 state: 状态,情形
  你单身是因为你的心理状态
  is causing an actual pheromone-based stink
  cause: 导致   actual: 真实的 pheromone: 费洛蒙 stink: 臭气
  正导致一种由费洛蒙产生的
  of desperation.
  desperation: 绝望的境地
  绝望气味。
  -Sheldon: Did you know that, Leonard?
  Leonard,你知道这个么?
  -Leonard: No.
  不知道。
  -Sheldon: I did.
  我知道。
  -Amy: I understand that some people find mates
  understand: 理解 mates: 伙伴,伴侣
  我知道有些人在社交集会场所
  in social gathering places such as bars or taverns.
  social gathering: 联谊会 bar: 酒吧 tavern: 酒馆
  找伴侣,比如酒吧或旅馆
  Have you tried a bar or tavern?
  你试过在酒吧或旅馆找吗?
  -Leonard: No, I'm not gonna try to pick up a woman in a bar.
  gonna= going to 将要 pick up: 捡,寻找
  才没,我才不要在酒吧找女人。
  -Sheldon: Wise decision. You see, Amy,
  wise: 明智的 decision: 决定
  明智的决定,听着,Amy
  success at a bar is based on classic male attributes
  success: 成功   classic: 经典的   male: 男性 attribute: 属性。特性
  要在酒吧成功找伴,得具有典型的男性特质
  such as height, strength, attractiveness,
  height: 身高   strength: 力量 attractiveness: 吸引力
  身高啦,力量啦,吸引力啦,
  the ability to hold one's liquor and throw darts...
  ability: 能力   hold one’s liquor: 保持不醉 throw: 扔 dart: 飞镖
  喝了酒还能投飞镖...
  separately or together.
  separately: 单独的
  单枚或者连环投之类的
  Leonard has none of these attributes, right, Leonard?
  Leonard没有其中任何一样特质,是吧,Leonard?
  -Leonard: Right.
  是。
  -Amy: That's not true of all bars.
  不是每个吧都这样。
  Juice bars, for example.
  juice: 水果
  比如果汁吧。
  -Sheldon: Oh! Good point, Amy.
  噢! 说得对,Amy
  Yeah, building on your premise,
  build on: 依赖,依靠…   premise: 前提
  对,基于你的前提
  Leonard could frequent sushi bars,
  frequent: 常去,常到
  Leonard可以常去寿司吧
  salad bars, oyster bars,
  salad: 沙拉 oyster: 牡蛎
  沙拉吧,生蚝吧,
  the Apple Genius Bar... What are you doing?
  genius: 天才
  苹果天才吧(苹果零售店)... 你干嘛?
  -Leonard: Keep going. I'm listening.
  你继续,我在听。
  -Amy: That was rude.
  rude: 粗鲁的,无礼的
  真粗鲁。
  -Sheldon: He does it all the time.
  他总是这样。
  He's a cornucopia of social awkwardness.
  cornucopia: 丰富的,聚宝盆【聚集者】 awkwardness: 尴尬
  他是社交障碍的集大成者(cornucopia,哺育宙斯神的羊的角)
  -Amy: Cornucopia.
  Cornucopia啊。
  What a mellifluous word.
  mellifluous: 流畅的
  多么音韵优美的词。
  -Sheldon: Let's make that our word of the day.
  我们把它作为今日之词吧。
  -Amy: Agreed. And we'll use mellifluous tomorrow.
  同意,明天用"音韵优美"这个词。
  -Sheldon: Well, I have to void my bladder.
  void: 使…空   bladder: 膀胱
  我要排空膀胱了。
  It was nice spending this time with you.
  很高兴和你共度这段时间。
  -Amy: Wait.
  等等。
  I have a request.
  request: 请求
  我有个请求。
  -Sheldon: Yes?
  嗯?
  -Amy: I'd like you to meet my mother.
  我想让你和我妈见个面。
  -Sheldon: I see.
  我知道了。
  Can I get back to you on that?
  下次再给你回复好吗?
  -Amy: Certainly. Good night.
  certainly: 当然
  当然,晚安。
  -Sheldon: Good night.
  晚安。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz4/326764.html