打工姐妹花第一季 第58期:卡洛琳的新床(在线收听

   Cute, but I'm not interested.

  人还行,但是我没兴趣
  Besides, he's not my type.
  再说了,他不是我的菜
  Just say it.
  你就直说吧
  You're not interested in him because he's Puerto Rican.
  你对他不感兴趣是因为他是波多黎各人
  Where did you get this idea that I would only date white guys?
  你怎么会觉得我只跟白人约会呢
  For your information, I've dated all kinds of men.
  告诉你,我可是各种男人都尝过哟
  I once had a Spaniard in Monte Carlo.
  我曾经在蒙特卡洛还有个西班牙人男友呢
  Isn't the title of an Abba song?
  怎么听起来像阿巴乐队的歌名啊
  Are you sure about this? He's cute.
  你确定吗,他挺可爱的
  打工姐妹花第一季
  And trust me, you could use a little salsa on your white rice.
  相信我,你这碗白女饭可以"上"点莎莎男酱
  Max, I just lost every dollar I had.
  麦克斯,我才破产不久
  The last thing on my mind right now is guys--
  我现在脑子里最没空想的就是男人
  any type of guy.
  什么男人都不想
  Except this guy.
  除了他
  Hi, Chestnut.
  你好,栗宝
  I'm much more concerned with our business
  我更关心我们的生意
  and getting my head back above water.
  想着怎么尽快脱离苦海
  Men will come sooner or later.
  男人迟早会来的
  Well, according to my research most men come sooner.
  根据我的"调查" 男人只会早"来" 不会晚泄
  Oh, I thought we should stop by that new coffee place tomorrow
  我觉得明天应该去那家新开的咖啡店
  and introduce ourselves and your cupcakes.
  推销你的小蛋糕,做下自我介绍
  I'm not gonna walk in there. I feel like I'm selling out.
  我才不去呢,感觉像是出卖自己
  Okay, let's reframe the phrase selling out
  让我们把"出卖"这个词
  and make it sold out, as in
  改为"卖光" 比如说
  "Max, we sold out of the cupcakes"
  "麦克斯,我们的小蛋糕都卖光啦"
  and are now successful."
  "我们功成名就了"
  What's that you say?
  你刚说什么
  I can now afford to buy the wax dental floss again?
  是说"我又买得起高档含蜡牙线"了吗
  Fine.
  好吧
  But I'm only doing it so you'll eventually
  我会同意只是为了让你
  get your mind off the business and get laid.
  别老惦记着生意,有空去"滋润"自己
  Why do you think I need to get laid so badly?
  你为啥认为我迫切需要被滋润
  If I'd just gone through all the tension and trauma that just happened to you,
  如果你承受的压力和创伤发生在我身上
  I'd be climbing telephone poles to take the edge off.
  为了寻求安慰,电线杆都会被我磨成针
  Trust me, sex is the last thing on my mind right now.
  滚床单这档事,我现在压根就不会想
  Oh, and speaking of reframing things,
  说到这方面
  I have a surprise.
  我有个惊喜要宣布
  I redecorated my room.
  我重新装饰了我的房间
  I scoped out some cheap fabric in bedding places
  我在休斯顿街的床品店
  down on Houston Street.
  买了点物美价廉的布料
  What do you think?
  你觉得如何呀
  I think you've made a vagina.
  我觉得你把床布置成了阴道
  What?
  什么
  Sister, you may think that sex is the last thing on your mind,
  姐妹,你虽然嘴上说着不想滚床单
  but you turned your bed into a vagina.
  但你老实的身子把床布置成了阴道
  Do you think my vagina has curtains?
  我阴道哪来的帘子啊
  I don't know how long it's been.
  太久没人掀,谁都说不准
  I'm tired. I'm going to bed.
  我累了,我要睡觉了
  Okay, but I still have to make the cupcakes
  好吧,但是我得做明天
  to bring by that place tomorrow.
  带去那里的蛋糕
  I don't wanna keep you awake
  我不想吵醒你
  so why don't you sleep in my bed tonight
  所以今晚你不如去睡我的床
  and I'll pass out on your vagina?
  我就在你阴道上昏睡一晚算了
  Okay, but you better buy me breakfast in the morning.
  好吧 "睡"完明早可要请我吃早餐哦
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/331302.html