小狐外传 第7期:落汤鸡(在线收听

   FOX ALL WET

  小狐成了落汤鸡
  When Fox got home from school, Mom had a surprise for him.
  当小狐离开学校回到家里时妈妈给了他一个意外。
  "This afternoon you must take care of Louise," she said.
  “这个下午你要照看露易丝,” 她说。
  "You're joking," said Fox. "I'm going swimming with my friends."
  “开玩笑吧,” 小狐说,“我要跟朋友们去游泳。”
  "Then you will take Louise," said Mom.
  “那就把露易丝带上,”妈妈说。
  "No," said Fox. Mom gave Fox a serious look.
  “不,” 小狐说。妈妈严肃地看着他说。
  "You will take Louise," she said.
  “你得带上露易丝。”她说。
  "Get your suit, Louise," said Fox.
  “去穿泳衣,露易丝。” 小狐说。
  "Okay," said Louise.
  “好的,” 露易丝说。
  At the pool Fox met his friends Dexter, Carmen and Junior.
  小狐在游泳池见到了他的朋友德克斯特,卡门和朱尼尔。
  "Hi!" said Fox.
  “你好!“小狐说。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xhwz/331974.html