口腔临床英语对话 第17期:拔牙(3)(在线收听

   It didn't hurt.

  不痛。
  Aspirate, Miss Jones.
  琼丝小姐,吸吧。
  Don't hold the aspirator too far back in the patient's mouth.
  不要把吸引器往病人嘴里推得太深。
  She has a tendency to gag.
  他看来要吐得样子。
  Give me the lower molar forceps.
  把下颌磨牙钳子拿来。
  The tooth is badly decayed.
  这颗牙齿蛀的不成样子。
  I have to separate the roots.
  得把这齿根分开。
  Is there any problem, Doctor?
  医生,有什么问题吗?
  No problem, Mrs. Waters, this won't take long. Give me a curette, Miss Jones.
  没问题,沃特丝太太。用不了太长时间,琼丝小姐,请把药匙拿来。
  No, not the small one, give me the middle sized one. The large one is too big.
  不,不是小号的,是中号的。大号的太大了些。
  Here is the middle-sized curette, Doctor.
  这是中号的。
  I'll have to put in a suture (stitch). Give me the black silk. 000 suture, Miss Jones.
  我要给她缝合,琼丝小姐。把黑丝000号缝合针拿来。
  You can rinse your mouth, Mrs. Waters.
  沃特丝太太,你可以漱口了。
  Take the scissors and cut the suture about 5 millimeters from the knot, Miss Jones.
  琼丝小姐,拿尖刀来把缝合线在离节子五毫米的地方剪开。
  Here, Doctor?
  这样对吗,医生。
  Yes, that's right. Good. Rinse your mouth again, Mrs. Waters. I'm finished.
  对的,很好。沃特丝太太,再漱口。做好了。
  You should come back in three days to have the suture removed.
  过三天你得回来拆线。
  Thank you very much, Doctor. I'm very happy that the tooth is out.
  十分感谢。牙齿拔掉了,我十分高兴。
  You were very careful. How much do I owe you?
  你可真小心呀。该交多少钱?
  Miss Jones will take care of the fee.
  你交给琼丝小姐好了。
  Miss Jones, remove the towel and take care of the bill, please.
  琼丝小姐,把毛巾拿走。你去收钱吧。
  Yes, Doctor.
  好的。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kqlcyydh/338784.html