打工姐妹花第一季 第79期:心灵脆弱的憨(在线收听

   I have announcement to make.

  我有要事要宣布
  I agree with what Max said before.
  我同意麦克斯之前说的
  What? That we should tie a little bell around you,
  哪句,应该在你身上系个猫铃铛
  so we know when you're near?
  好知道你何时在附近吗
  That's the happy birthday song is very lame.
  是你说生日歌很恶俗这句
  The diner needs a fresh, new way to celebrate the customer birthday.
  餐馆需要全新的方式来帮顾客庆祝生日
  So I just went and wrote a special song.
  所以我写了一首特别的歌
  Han, I'd be happy to look at what you've written so far.
  憨,我很乐意过目下你的成果
  打工姐妹花第一季
  I took music theory in college.
  我大学的时候学过乐理
  I once wrote an entire original musical based on the French revolution.
  我曾以法国大革命为背景,独家写了一整出音乐剧
  Um, sorry to step on your nerd turf,
  抱歉,要踏入你们书呆的领域
  but Les Mis is already a musical about the French revolution.
  但关于法国大革命的音乐剧,早有《悲惨世界》在先
  Yes, but mine was from the point of view of the rich.
  是啊,但我的是从富人的角度出发
  What are you going to rewrite next--
  那你下一部要改写什么...
  the musical Rent from the point of view of the landlord?
  地主角度版的《吉屋出租》吗
  Han, this is a lovely start, but--
  憨,开头不错,但...
  A lovely start?
  开头不错
  No, I mean, it's good.
  不,我是称赞开头挺好
  But not good enough.
  但是不够好
  I know what you are saying.
  我知道你想说什么
  "You need to practice more, Han.
  "憨,你得多加练习"
  "You never will be as good as your sister, Han.
  "憨,你永远都比不上你的姐姐"
  "Whole family going on vacation
  "憨,我们举家去旅游时"
  without you while you practice, Han."
  "你就乖乖留在家练习吧"
  Back off, tiger mom!
  滚开,虎妈
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/344747.html