陨落星辰第一季 第49期:失去记忆的男孩儿(在线收听

 You can't cut into it.

你不能把它解剖了
It's a living creature.
它是个生物啊
It's a skitter. It's not a human being.
它是个掠夺者 不是人类
At most, it's vivisection.
至多是个活体解剖罢了
You can't tell me you got a problem with vivisection
别告诉我你不会做活体解剖
or you never would have made it through med school.
否则你根本就不可能从医校毕业
Our job is to communicate with it,
我们的工作是和它交流
not just make it scream.
而不仅仅是让它哀嚎
陨落星辰第一季
How's pumpkinhead doing with his abcs?
这傻瓜知道怎么说话吗?
If there's a way that we can figure out what it wants
如果有办法让我们弄明白它想要什么
and learn about our enemy...
并了解我们的敌人...
We know what it wants. It wants to exterminate us!
我们知道它们想要什么 它们想消灭我们!
Look, they killed my family.
听着 它们杀了我的家人
I would like nothing more
我也很想抡把斧子
than to take an ax and cut that thing's head off.
把那东西的脑袋砍下来
But Porter's orders were clear.
可是Porter的命令说得很清楚
We need to attempt communication.
我们要试着和它交流
I believe he's right.
我相信他是对的
That's a very noble speech. That's very noble.
说的好高尚啊 好高尚
But it's my call.
但这里得听我的
I'm not gonna be second guessed by a pediatrician.
我可不要听儿科医生的猜测
Ricky?
Ricky啊?
Who are you?
你是谁?
It's me. It's dad.
是我啊 是老爸
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm...
我是...
I'm your father.
我是你爸爸
Father?
我爸爸?
Father.
爸爸
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353505.html