陨落星辰第一季 第66期:父子情深(在线收听

 Okay. Tell me.

好了,重复一遍
Left at the first corridor, lobby,
在第一条走廊左转,进入大厅
left at second corridor, right.
接着在第二条走廊再左转,然后右转
The next corridor is Ben's, the south corridor.
下一条就是本所在的走廊,就是南边那条
Third door on the right.
他被关在右边的第三个房间
Reference?
参照物呢
Moon falling in the east-southeast.
月亮在东南偏东的方向落下
All right, Weaver told you that the slower you go,
很好,韦弗对你说过走得越慢
the less noise you're gonna make, right?
动静就越小,还记得吗
陨落星辰第一季
Yeah. I got it. All right. What's the distress signal?
我知道。呼救信号是什么
I yell "help" as loud as I can.Don't do that.
我会大声喊救命。千万别那么做
Don't joke.
说正经的
One flash out the window.
向窗外亮一次电筒
What's the "ready" signal? Three flashes.
那行动的信号呢。亮三次
All right, turn around. Let me see that thing.
好的,转过身,让我看看那玩意儿
You know, ever since you were a little kid, you could
你知道,从很小的时候开始,你就能
you could do anything with your body, with your hands.
就能靠身体和双手去做任何事情
You threw a perfect football when you were 2.
两岁时,你就能把橄榄球扔的很完美
It's called a spiral, Dad.
那叫旋球,老爸
Yeah.
是的
And you can be stubborn.
而且你还很倔
Sometimes that's a good thing.
有时候那是件好事
Anything you wanted to get done, you got done.
任何你想做的事,都能做好
And if anybody can do this, it's you.
这事除了你,没人能做到
All right, 15 minutes.
好了,给你15分钟
Give me that signal, or I come in after you.
如果还没信号,我就会冲进去救你
Well, you give me 10, and you'll be looking for me.
只要过10分钟,你就会进去找我
Hey. Come here.
过来
See you in a few.
待会儿见
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353522.html