陨落星辰第一季 第90期:波普再次逃跑(在线收听

 I smell asparagus,

我闻到了芦笋的味道
which means you're boiling it, which means you're ruining it.
你们在煮芦笋,真是在糟蹋芦笋
We'll pass that on to the chef.
我们会告诉厨子的
Kudos, once again, for the information.
你又要坏一次名声了
2nd Mass. Was exactly where you said it was gonna be.
你提供的第二团的位置,一点没错
It wasn't exactly voluntary.
我是逼不得已才说的
And like I said, this doesn't have to be this way.
实际上,我们没必要走到那一步
So, what is this, my last chance to convert?
什么意思,给我最后一次悔过的机会吗
Maybe.
可能吧
You must have done one hell of a Tony Robbins on those people to get them to hand over their kids.
你肯定把那些人洗脑了吧,不然他们怎么会交出孩子
陨落星辰第一季
I served with those people.
我们曾经共事过
Weaver's always been by the book,
韦弗总是照本宣科
so new orders from Colonel Porter were enough for him,
如果是波特上校的新命令,他肯定会执行
and, uh, his second-in-command, um... Mason.
还有他的副官梅森
It's pretty clear he'd do anything to protect his boys.
很显然,为了保护孩子他愿意做任何事
You really think you can deal with those lizards?
你真以为能和那些怪物做交易吗
It's not about winning or losing anymore, Pope.
这与输赢无关,珀普
It's about surviving.
这是生存之道
Yeah, where does that leave you and me?
是啊,这和你我有什么关系
Right where we were after you broke into our supply shed.
这里就是你破门而入的补给品仓库
Well, to be fair, it was unlocked.
公平点,那时这里没上锁
Yeah, because you stabbed his brother, who was supposed to be guarding it.
是啊,你刺伤了他的兄弟,他本来是这里的守卫
You're making a big mistake, Clayton!
克莱顿,你完全搞错了
I really am one hell of a cook!
我真是个厨子
Oh, I don't doubt that!
我相信你
Bye, Pope!
再见,珀普
Pretty handy with a mop, too.
我还善用拖把
This place could use one.
在这里还用过
It's covered in broken glass.
就藏在碎玻璃下面
Looks like these two won't make it back to the 2nd Mass. Anytime soon.
看来这两位再也回不了第二团了
Civilization -- you got to love it.
文明,你会爱上的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ylxc/ylxc01/353640.html