天才宝贝熊 第34期:去钓鱼(6)(在线收听

 Little Bear, your fishing rod.

小熊,你的钓竿。
There's your fish!
那不是你的鱼吗!
It looks like the perfect fish for my soup.
看起来像是为我的汤准备的一条完美的鱼。
More soup, Owl?
再喝点汤吧,猫头鹰?
Oh, I couldn't, Mother Bear.
哦,不要了,熊妈妈。
But thank you.
不过谢谢你。
It was scrumptious.
它很美味。
Little Bear? Yes, please.
小熊?是的,谢谢。
It's a delicious fish if I do say so myself.
要我说这鱼汤真的很美味。
Someday when I am as big as Father Bear,
有一天,当我熊爸爸一样大时,
I am going to go on a big boat to catch a big fish.
我就坐着更大的船去抓更大的鱼,
Yes, you will.
当然,你会的。
And I'II catch a real octopus too, and maybe even a whale.
我会去抓一条真正的章鱼,甚至是一条鲸鱼。
I don't know about octopus and whales, but you will certainly sail in a real boat.
我不知道有关章鱼和鲸鱼的事情,但你一定驾驶真正的船的。
Little Bear already fishes very well, don't you think?
小熊你不觉得你刚才钓鱼钓的已经非常好了吗?
Yes, he's a real fisherman.
当然,他是一个真正的渔夫。
Just like his father.
就像他的父亲。
Exactly, just like his father.
没错,就像他的父亲。
Exactly.
没错。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/354342.html