天才宝贝熊 第44期:探险(3)(在线收听

 Good thing we explore some water.

我们最好去找有水的地方探险。
That was fun.
那很有趣。
Yes, quite satisfying.
是的,非常令人满意。
We have to go exploring again sometime.
我们应该下次找个时间再去探险。
But we are not done yet.
但是我们这次的探险还没完成呢。
We are not?
没有还没有完成吗?
No, there is a lot more exploring to do there.
不,那儿还有许多需要探险的地方。
That looks a bit too far.
那里看起来有些远。
Don't you think we should turn back?
难道你不觉得我们应该回去了吗?
No duck, we have to find the place mother bear told us about.
不要,鸭子,我们必须找熊妈妈说的那个地方。
We should take the explorer's oath.
我们应该做到探险者宣誓。
Good idea.
好主意。
What's the explorer's oath?
什么是探险者宣誓?
It's a promise explorers make aloud.
是探险者大声说出来的誓言。
Not to turn back.
不要回头。
How does it go again?
重新开始如何?
We won't turn back, till we through, that's what explorers do.
我们不需要回头,直到我们通过,那是探险者要做的事情。
Who is afraid, who is afraid, not me, are you?
谁害怕,谁害怕,不是我,是你吗?
Not me, are you?
不是我,是你吗?
Not me, are you?
不是我,是你吗?
It's just me.
好吧,只有我害怕。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcbbx/354361.html