英文名在习语上 意思居然这么逗(在线收听

 1. Peeping Tom 偷窥狂,喜欢偷看女人脱衣服的男人

Police are searching for a Peeping Tom accused of filming a woman while she was taking a shower at a Planet Fitness.
警方正在寻找一位偷窥狂,此人被控在“星球健身俱乐部”偷拍一位女性淋浴。
2. Nosy Parker 好管闲事的人;包打听
Look, you nosy parker, mind your own business.
你看你这人就爱包打听,管好你自己得了。
3. Bob's your uncle 就这么简单,易如反掌
Just tell them you're a friend of mine and, Bob's your uncle, you'll get the job.
只要告诉他们你是我朋友,那个工作就是你的了。就这么简单。
4. Doubting Thomas 有证据才相信的人;多疑的人
I was pretty much of a doubting Thomas.
我那时是个怀疑一切的人。
5. As happy as Larry 乐不可支
I was as happy as Larry to meet him.
能见到他我高兴极了。
6. Smart Alec 自作聪明的人,自以为是的人
Don't be such a smart alec.
不要自作聪明。
7. Jack the lad 自以为是的青年男子,(帮派青少年中受推崇的)酷哥们儿
He always was a bit of a Jack the Lad.
他总是一副不以为然的公子哥的样子。
8. Great Scott! 感叹词,表示吃惊
Great Scott! You bought a truck!
天哪!你买了一辆卡车!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/yyky2/356395.html