打工姐妹花第一季 第94期:卡洛琳大闹圣诞乐园(在线收听

 These tights suck.

这紧身衣太恶心了
Hi. Hi, elf.
你好呀,小精灵
I just got assigned to the front of the line with you.
我刚被分配来前线陪你
Oh, crap.
我靠
It's me, Mary. "Mary Christmas."
是我呀,玛丽。"圣诞玛丽"
You know, like my brother Patrick always says. Yeah, you said that.
我哥哥派翠克总这么说。你说过了
Look at how cute we look...Jingles!
我们看上去真有爱,叮铛作响
I just named you Jingles.
我刚帮你取了个名字叫"小叮铛"
Get it? 'Cause of all your bells.
懂吗,因为你身上的铃铛
Oh, listen... Ah, this is my number-one favorite Christmas song.
听着,这是我最喜欢的圣诞歌
What's your favorite Christmas song?
你最喜欢的圣诞歌是什么
Silent night. Get it? 'Cause I want you to be silent.
《平安夜》,懂吗,因为我想你闭嘴
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了
You're acting like an elfhole.
你就像个精灵混蛋
Oh, hello, children!
你们好,孩子们
Who's next to see my husband, Santa?
下一个轮到谁去见我丈夫,圣诞老人
I am so mad at you right now.
我现在很气你
Uh, hold on, children.
等一下,孩子们
Mrs. Claus is just having an issue with one of her elf employees.
圣诞老婆婆跟精灵员工之间出了点小问题
What are you doing? What's wrong with you?
你这是干嘛,你怎么了
You abandon me on Christmas the day after my father abandons me on Thanksgiving?
感恩节我爸抛弃我,隔天你就在圣诞节抛弃我
You have balls.
你胆子挺大啊
Christmas balls...
圣诞树挂球
Like on Santa's tree... Or a Hanukkah bush.
就是圣诞树上挂的,或光明节树
Look, I've got my own problems, okay?
各有各的烦心事,好吗
Santa is kind of hands-y.
圣诞老人有点毛手毛脚的
And you leave me here with this one when I'm coming down the bad side of nine-hour energy mountain?
当我开始从九小时鸡血澎湃的状态下开始走下坡时,你居然扔下我,独自忍受那女的
I don't know what's at the bottom, but so far, not the miracle on 34th Street I was hoping for.
我不知道坡底会是什么,不过应该不会是我盼望的《34街奇迹》
Well, elf-- Her name is Jingles.
听着,精灵,她叫小叮铛
One more word, Mary, seriously.
别逼我出手,玛丽,你再放个屁试试
Listen, Bipolar Express, you need to jingle all the way up that mountain,
听着,躁郁特快,你得一路铃儿响叮当地爬回坡上
because all these kids are looking at us.
因为所有的孩子在看着咱俩呢
Hello!
你们好呀
You got your list for Santa? Yep. Got it right here.
给圣诞老人的愿望清单写好了吗?嗯,写好了
Well, he's waiting for you, so go right ahead in.
他在等着你,快进去吧
Yay, let's go! Hi.
好耶,咱们走!你好
Oh, you look so pretty in your hat and your coat.
你真漂亮,帽子和大衣真配你
Thank you very much.
多谢夸奖
I used to have a coat like that.
我也有过像这样的大衣
But she gave it to a reindeer because he was very cold.
但她送给驯鹿了,因为不忍心看它受冷
Oh, you have your list for Santa?
给圣诞老人的愿望清单都写好啦
Let's see what you want.
看看你都想要什么
Ooh, a pretty doll... Had it.
漂亮的洋娃娃。有过
An easy-bake oven... Had it.
儿童简易烤箱。有过
A Barbie dream house. Oh, had that, too.
芭比娃娃的美梦洋房。也有过
Had all those things, and now I have nothing-- nothing to stick in my big hole. Okay.
这些我全拥有过,现在却一无所有,没东西来塞我的大洞。好了
Jingles, what are you doing? Tell them, Max.
小叮铛,你这是干嘛?告诉他们,麦克斯
No, no. I'm not Max. I'm Mrs. Claus-- Mrs. Beyonce Claus-- and I'm married to Santa.
不不,我不是麦克斯,我是圣诞老奶奶,碧昂丝版的圣诞老奶奶,圣诞老人是我的丈夫
No, tell them what you told me-- that it's all just stuff we buy to stick in our big holes.
不,把你跟我说的告诉他们,节日不过是通过买礼物来填满心中的大洞
I've been married for 50 years. I don't even think about holes anymore.
我们结婚五十年了,现在再也不想"洞"这档子事了
Why is she talking to children about holes?
她为什么在跟孩子们说"洞"事
I'll get her. Okay.
我来摆平。好吧
Caroline-- No, Max, you were right.
卡洛琳。不,麦克斯,你说得对
They should know the truth.
他们应该知道真相
Mrs. Claus, have a little, uh, elf control.
圣诞老奶奶,管好你的精灵
Jingles, come into my little house.
小叮铛,我们进屋说
No, Max. They should know.
不,麦克斯,他们应该知道的
There is no miracle on 34th Street, and it's not such a wonderful life.
34街根本没有奇迹,生活一点儿也不美好
If it were, I wouldn't be standing here in crotchless tights in the middle of Santaland,
如果生活美好,我就不会穿着开裆裤站在圣诞乐园的正中间
with a father in prison, too broke to buy a mixer.
爸爸也不会坐牢,也不会连搅拌器都买不起
Stop it, you're gonna ruin Christmas.
闭嘴,你会毁掉圣诞节的
Christmas is all about money.
圣诞节就是用钱堆砌起来的
If you want stuff from Santa, you got to buy it, because there is no--
如果你想收到圣诞老人的礼物,你就得掏腰包,因为这世上根本没有...
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Get her out of here now. And you, put your knees together!
快把她带走,还有你,把双腿给我并上
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/360932.html